Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fuck it, Chads are our allies

C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
We all know by now Chads are fucking a bunch of foids and destroying their ability to pair bond while also raising their standards through the roof. Chads pump and dump Beckies left and right, basically using them as living fleshlights then ghosting them. The foid will never forget her time with Chad as he will live rent free in her mind for the rest of her life. Every future partner that a Chad-ruined foid has will be compared to Chad. His dick size, height, bedroom performance, physique, etc. I.e. these femoids will never be happy with anything less than Chad, not even an average normie, let alone an incel.

Good. I am willing to cope with lifelong inceldom if it means that foids get to be willingly used and abused by Chads. If any Chad out there is lurking on my thread, I just want to say thank you. Please, have my looksmatch. She doesn't give me a chance anyway so you might as well take her. Fuck her. Enjoy her. Krempee her. Don't pull out. Turn her into a single mother. Spread this degeneracy and help us accelerate the decline of this evil decrepit hellhole we call soyciety :feelsdevil:

well, there's no way out of all the bad consequences from feminism and kikery degeneracy so why not dig more until reach Hell

giga cope
most of chads wouldn't waste any chance to mock an inkwell so why would they be our "allies". also toilets, even if pumped and dumped by chads can still find any other betabuxx or even an htn that can commit to her also some chads actually aren't having a super big body count so they don't really pump and dump a lot of toilets but some of them do actually:feelsjuice:

most of chads wouldn't waste any chance to mock an inkwell
I don't think this is true. Almost all the hate comes from nearcel types on reddit, because subconsciously they know they are close to us in the totem pole and hate it. It's called "the narcissism of small differences".

Chads mostly don't know we exist and since they are often blackpilled on female nature (real chads with a lot of experience with women I mean, not 18 yr old bluepilled chads), if they are aware of us, they are indifferent to or feel sorry for us. This has been my observation anyway

Good. I am willing to cope with lifelong inceldom if it means that foids get to be willingly used and abused by Chads.
here i was thinking youre based but youre a cuck

JFL @ this cope. Chad is making fun of your virginity, while he's balls deep in one hole and wrist deep in another.

Are you forgetting that they choose those chads? They feel better about being used than being with an incel or alone. There's no winning here son, and no one is your ally

giga cope. most of chads wouldn't waste any chance to mock an inkwell so why would they be our "allies"
JFL @ this cope. Chad is making fun of your virginity, while he's balls deep in one hole and wrist deep in another.
Of course any non-incel might look at us and laugh at our pathetic inability to attract a single foid. What I meant is that Chads who pump and dump are unknowingly furthering our cause by making foids suffer. I have seen foids post on r/suicidewatch about a Chad that they can't get over. Think someone that causes foids to suffer = ally :feelshmm:

toilets, even if pumped and dumped by chads can still find any other betabuxx or even an htn that can commit to her
The problem is that you are being too rational and realistic. You are thinking, "If I were a foid and I got pumped and dumped by Chad, I will just find me a non-chad betabuxx relationship and be content with life". Foids are not rational, they don't think like that at all. They have been spoiled to the point where every Becky thinks she is giga Stacy and deserves the best of the best. Majority of them have been dating since they were young teens so they don't really place as much value on having a relationship (with a non-Chad male).

Quick analogy that might help you understand: Imagine you are a homeless man and been that way all your life. Your big dream in life is to be able to buy/rent a house. Any house will do, doesn't matter if its small, has holes in the walls, minor insect infestation, or other problems of that nature. As long as you have a roof over your head you will be satisfied.
On the other hand, now imagine you are a spoiled rich kid living in a big mansion. You have everything: giant living room, spacious bedroom, high end furniture and appliances, walk-in closet. Suddenly your Dad loses his job and tells you that you have to move to an average middle class house because he can no longer afford the mansion. You pack your stuff and move to the average house. You just lost all the perks of living in the big mansion. Although there is nothing horribly wrong with the average house, the spoiled kid will never be happy living in it. He got too used to living in the mansion. The homeless man would be perfectly satisfied with the average house. The spoiled rich kid will absolutely hate it.
Now replace house with relationship, replace homeless man with incel, replace mansion with Chad, and finally spoiled rich kid with foid.

An incel would be satisfied with ANY foid. An average foid would never be satisfied with anything less than CHAD :blackpill:

here i was thinking youre based but youre a cuck
Re-read: "She doesn't give me a chance anyway so you might as well take her." and "Turn her into a single mother. Spread this degeneracy and help us accelerate the decline of this evil decrepit hellhole we call soyciety"

Buddy, we are both wasting away what are supposed to be the best years of our lives rotting on an incel forum. Foids have been corrupted by feminism and globohomo agenda. Even if you somehow manage to "ascend" by betabuxxing or whatever you are very likely to be cucked by Chad on the side anyway. I don't get off on the idea of getting cucked by Chad. What I do get off on, however, is watching foids getting mentally destroyed by Chad to the point of tears and mental breakdowns. Go lurk subreddits like r/singlemoms and r/relationship_advice and see how brutally fucked over by Chad some of these toilets are :feelskek:

Based thread. Anyone who hates chads more than foids should off themselves.

No they aren't
They are cucking you right now if you were ever to ascend

They are cucking you right now if you were ever to ascend
No, they aren't cucking me at all. I do not consider betabuxxing for a 30+ year old double digit body count used up foid to be ascension. I refuse to date any woman who has been with more than 3 guys before me. Sluts are only good for pumping and dumping. If she fucked a bunch of Chads, I am disgusted and I don't want her anyways. This is not cope. It's how I truly feel :blackpill:

and soon those beckys will turn to karens by thier 30s thanks to chad.

Stfu cuck. Chad would fuck your girlfriend even if he doesn't like her just to mog and ridicule you.