Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck all youngcels browsing this site. I would let you all die if it was a choice between your lives and $1.

Ah yes, in two months on my 18th I'm going to erase the fact that I have the social skills of a 12yo and genetically morph myself into Chad.

Can't wait.
These gatekeepers are extremely retarded, on my 18th birthday I will still be 5’4 and skinny as fuck, but according to these guys foids will throw themselves at me even though I look like a child

I would let you all die if it was a choice between your lives and $1.​

You don't need to be 18 to know you're an incel.

i am 23 almost 24,i wish i am a youncel

Those youngcels who're ugly or/and short and stopped growing are fine, I think.

You are gay if you don't put this in suggestions

This
I'm literally 30 soon to be 31 pal. I don't hide that fact unlike most likely you who is secretly my age but pretending to be 18 to talk to kids. The amount of schizos on these boards is enough to make DJT look sane.

This is funny to see! Ok, well it looks like I can delete my account already, I had no idea this site was full of literal kids. When I heard this was the 3rd iteration of r9k I was hoping I'd find more oldfags but nope! It's just a bunch of posers who want to feel edgy who joined. Youngcels fuck off!
Allowing “youngcels” into the incel community is a complete joke. Many of them haven’t even finished puberty, and can easily transform from an incel to a normie or even chad (in rare occasions) once they have fully completed puberty.

furthermore they haven’t had enough exposure to social settings, you can’t just go to one party and not get any attention from females to come to the conclusion that “it’s over bro”. As bluepilled as it sounds, you need to put yourself out there numerous times in various situations, and then only when after all of that effort and work, you had no success, you can say that you’re incel and that it’s over for you.

it should be a requirement that you cannot be below the age of 21 if you want to join the forum, because anyone younger than that just hasn’t had enough social experiences and hasn’t put themself out there enough, for them to come to the conclusion that they are a sexual failure.

Sadly, there is no way to check someone’s age when they apply to join the site (without invading their privacy by asking for documents such drivers license, passport etc. and asking for a live picture of their face for verification.)

And if mods requested such information, barely anyone would join the site because their posts would no longer be anonymous and anything they post will be connected to their identity which they have revealed through documentation.

So because there is no way to verify a user’s age when they apply, there is nothing the mods can do to stop these faggot youngcels from coming in here and polluting the forum, complaining that their mom didn’t let them stay awake past their bed-time or that their high-school crush didn’t respond when they said “hello” to her.

Mods can’t prevent youngcels from joining the forum, but they can prevent youngcels from staying in the forum.

Mods can handle this problem by perma-banning any user who directly admits that they are a youngcel or has provided information which can be used to make the assumption that they are a youngcel (such as talking about present-day school experiences).

18 is too young.

I'd say 21 minimum. Still shouldn't be saying 'its over' until they hit 30.
i am 23 almost 24,i wish i am a youncel

The fuck are you talking about? Most normies ascend in hs, the low tier ones in college if they are NT and lucky af.

If you are 21 and STILL a kissless virgin it’s over and you are 100% an incel, stop coping
Jesus you have 1000+ posts

Youngcels have it just as hard as any other cel tbh.
- They're ugly, obviously.
- Their youthful appearance means shit to foids their age.
- Older foids see them as kids (less pronounced sexual dimorphism, puffy face, lack of facial hair)
[UWSL]The difference is that many still have rose-colored glasses and think that it will get better with time.[/UWSL]

What about this guy?

Youngcels can still be truecel

Attachments

• 下載 (15).jpg
    下載 (15).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 5
I started coming on incel spaces when I was 16, and I joined here when I was 17. I am now approaching 22 with absolutely zero romantic or sexual experiences.
claim your santhood

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back