Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck all of you.

@Ron.Belgrade is pretty much attention whore and mascot of the forum, likely is not even a cel just due to how NT he is just some edgy natsoc serbian normie

Most userbase here is comprised of normies. Of course a federal agent using AI to pretend to being Japanese will be much more interesting to a normie than the lonely ramblings of a Lebanese inkwell.

Those guys are pros, they know exactly how to activate the normie's herding instinct and build an audience. Whatever shit you write, you can never compare yourself with MKULTRA-trained professional social engineers. That's like trying to win a poker championship as an untrained casual player.

Let's just resign ourselves to interaction where it's meaningful: with the few inkwells here. I for one won't pretend that Marxism-Rodgerism, a dense political philosophy I often espouse here, is as appealing a subject as professionally edited bait posts written by professionally trained infiltrators, researchers, journalists etc.

I'm glad I can touch the pure souls of those who touch no foid, and let the pigs be pigs.
High iq

Understandably so. It’s funny too cause they simp for Turks like jeets simp for Izraaelis
It's even funnier cause pakis thought that turks are their friends :feelskek:

muhh muslim brotherhood

@Manzokunai seems really wholesome for a incel he’s the puppy of .is and plus i dont care about the middle east leleelellele
@comradespiderman29 here lies your answer as to why you're losing to him

Understandably so. It’s funny too cause they simp for Turks like jeets simp for Izraaelis
Many pakis marry Turkish foids at least

@Manzokunai who?

Truecel trait: even people here don't respect you jfl :feelskek:.

I'm kidding, the truth is that you have to make your posts at least a little bit interesting, it applies to reddit, YouTube and it applies here.

It's very simple I don't know why you're even surprised:

1- Whites listen to anything Jews tell them
2- Jews hate middle easterns because we want them wiped off the map
3- Jews tell whites to hate middle easterns
4- Whites hate middle easterns

It's literally simple as that.

It's very simple I don't know why you're even surprised:

1- Whites listen to anything Jews tell them
2- Jews hate middle easterns because we want them wiped off the map
3- Jews tell whites to hate middle easterns
4- Whites hate middle easterns

It's literally simple as that.
"tell" and they do it bro

They believe jews that easily bro trust me, It's not that middle easterns go to Europe and turn European cities into allah shithole

There's another japanese user which i forgotten his name but nobody worship him cause he is too high iq for this forum
They would worship him if he had a foid avi

Do you really believe in that ?
He’s right

IMG 9794
IMG 9793
IMG 9792

It's not that middle easterns go to Europe and turn European cities into allah shithole
They wouldn't have to if whites had not destabilized their countries and started wars.

They wouldn't have to if whites had not destabilized their countries and started wars.
That's just retarded to think bro, Ngl
a .2% of population cannot accomplish something like that. Whites have done that to themselves by allowing middle eastern sand niggers in their country
But I can't blame the sand niggers leaving and taking white people's niceness for granted because Kikes keep bombing your shithole

@Ron.Belgrade is pretty much attention whore and mascot of the forum, likely is not even a cel just due to how NT he is just some edgy natsoc serbian normie
Seethe harder bartek

So many of you nigger dislike me just because I get way more traction here

Just be active in the forum and put a bit effort in your threads, literally

Retard

He even subtly bragged a couple of times when you think about it. For example when he made posts talking about girls showing up randomly at his house at night. Like, what kind of foid visits a guy's house randomly in the middle of the night, it doesn't match up

He even subtly bragged a couple of times when you think about it. For example when he made posts talking about girls showing up randomly at his house at night. Like, what kind of foid visits a guy's house randomly in the middle of the night, it doesn't match up
Maybe he joked about it but at same time for sure he is very NT

Also even here there is social hierarchy and everyone is drawn to most NT users cause they are attention seekers and love to be in spotlight

So many of you nigger dislike me just because I get way more traction here

Just be active in the forum and put a bit effort in your threads, literally

Retard
No offense Ron but your threads aren't exactly high effort. You are just popular because you NT mog half of the forum

No offense Ron but your threads aren't exactly high effort. You are just popular because you NT mog half of the forum
I do my best do make them as entertaining as possible

If I were 'popular' here just bc of me being less non-nt than others then.with that logic any NT user here would get even more traction than me, which is not the case

So your argument is invalid

Wait, when did this happen?

Wait, when did this happen?
Yes that's true

The same girl who brutally rejected me 2 weeks after btw

Once again argument invalid

Can you believe I used to be good with @NeverGetUp36 ? Now this Nigga actually starting to dislike me for being more 'popular' than him

Giga foid trait

It's probably an AI forum chatbot and not even a real person.

Imagine getting emotional over a possible AI getting more forum interaction than you. :lul:
nah he seems real enough. He shared pics of his room and even this

If I were 'popular' here just bc of me being less non-nt than others then.with that logic any NT user here would get even more traction than me, which is not the case

So your argument is invalid
Not really, NT users are bound to be more popular on average as long as they are active everyday. Plus you couldn't make your threads very entertaining in the first place if you were autistic. We just don't have a sense of humor at all

No offense Ron but your threads aren't exactly high effort.
Ok yeah, he’s threads aren’t really “high effort” in the sense that he’s researched a topic
You are just popular because you NT mog half of the forum
I mean, I don’t see how being “popular” on .is means you NTmog everyone. Intellau was popular & look at how spergy he was
Ah ok yeah, they’re just kinda funny threads
Yeah there’s tons of NT users such as @Regenerator who aren’t popular really- but he does have like 1/4th of the active userbase on ignore :feelskek:

Yeah...it's completely normal that well...foids just randomly visit your house at night
Yes

Then 2 weeks after I Made a move and had the most traumatizing rejection I ever had

Can you even read? Are you that jealous of.me being liked here?

Honestly starting to think you're a foid

Because your definitely acting like one

I mean, I don’t see how being “popular” on .is means you NTmog everyone. Intellau was popular & look at how spergy he was
Everyone craves around socially capable people that's sure

Intellau wasn't popular everybody laughed at him and lately nobody even cared for him

Plus you couldn't make your threads very entertaining in the first place if you were autistic. We just don't have a sense of humor at all
I feel attacked and complimented at the same time

Honesty hurts me sometimes to see so much Hate towards me just bc I am active here everyday and try to make low effort haha funny threads

The ones who did not switched up on me are very appreciated

Thank you @DarkStar