Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all of you retards who believe that NT/personality matters even in the slightest.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Try harder. You'll find a girl who's interested in taking care of your defective ass.
A tacit admission that it indeed matters "even in the slightest" which is a complete refutation of OP's central premise.

A tacit admission that it indeed matters "even in the slightest" which is a complete refutation of OP's central premise.
Alright that's fair. Take it up with him I guess.

Are you implying that mental disorders don't make life much harder? Sure, it wouldn't matter for Chad, but there's more to life than getting laid and not being psychologically normal does make many aspects of your life harder.

are you saying that because you're annoying,uninteresting and dumb as a rock?

Nice indirect response to my thread. The point was that it's important, just not nearly as important as looks.

Are you implying that mental disorders don't make life much harder? Sure, it wouldn't matter for Chad, but there's more to life than getting laid and not being psychologically normal does make many aspects of your life harder.

Normies don’t get laid either. You think girls approach normies and want to voluntarily fuck them keep coping. Their pussys only get wet for Henry cavil, o’pry, and Chico. Not the fat extroverted Mexican guy who has a nice job.
Facts. Too many copers on here refuse to accept this.

Oh right, my bad. It was a “dear diary” post
Next time, respond to the thread directly rather than making a whiny bitch post about it seperarely and passively. This would be like the equivalent of talking shit behind someone's back rather than to their face.

Nobody ever claimed NT is what gets someone laid or ascended. It plays a role, albeit a minor one compared to how looks are the overwhelming deciding factor in anything.

Next time, respond to the thread directly rather than making a whiny bitch post about it seperarely and passively. This would be like the equivalent of talking shit behind someone's back rather than to their face.

Nobody ever claimed NT is what gets someone laid or ascended. It plays a role, albeit a minor one compared to how looks are the overwhelming deciding factor in anything.
You’re not relevant enough for me to respond to directly you sumbmissive bitch. You’re not relevant and are an incel who is mad I roasted you for your retard weed smoking cope session with your incel friends while you watch worship Lebron James

You’re not relevant enough for me to respond to directly you sumbmissive bitch. You’re not relevant and are an incel who is mad I roasted you for your retard weed smoking cope session with your incel friends while you watch worship Lebron James
Imagine being so stupid you actually try to reference status as a form of trying to talk down to someone on an incel forum

If you had basic reading ability you would very clearly know that most people here including myself look down on celebrity worship. Even in that post, it's obvious I'm not favoring it or don't understand it

Next time don't spam the forum with another useless thread and just respond to the thread directly instead of throwing indirect insults. I think mods and owners would appreciate less bandwidth cluster of trash as well.

You're legit one of the dumbest posters I've seen so far from all your posts until nos, top 5 by now right by rassimov, brendio and supercel.

Imagine being so stupid you actually try to reference status as a form of trying to talk down to someone on an incel forum

If you had basic reading ability you would very clearly know that most people here including myself look down on celebrity worship. Even in that post, it's obvious I'm not favoring it or don't understand it

Next time don't spam the forum with another useless thread and just respond to the thread directly instead of throwing indirect insults. I think mods and owners would appreciate less bandwidth cluster of trash as well.

You're legit one of the dumbest posters I've seen so far from all your posts until nos, top 5 by now right by rassimov, brendio and supercel.
Not gonna bother reading your dumbass essay lmao at the end of the day you won’t get pussy and neither will I

It all depends on severity of disorder. A full blown Chad is not going to get anything if he is below high functioning autism. Some of these diseases and disorders actually prevent Chad from becoming. Take someone so autistic or with nerve damage that they can't comport themselves properly. The kid from Breaking Bad is a good example of this. But he's mastered his difficulties enough to become Chadlite plus celebmaxxing.

If you can't literally hold your body properly you may be Chad tier but it takes a little more than existing; you have to be present too. If Chad can't hold his head up right, can't walk, or even moreso can't speak, then it's going to be over for him.

Also you can be Gigachad but if all you can do is bark at girls like a dog - I mean in the Missasian sense not pop-culture - then you'll just scare the shit out of them.

Chad can be autistic/have Aspergers alright. But he can't go full blown unrelatable. Then again there's sick twisted foids that go for serial killers on death row so you never know.....

So that difference doesn't affect employment opportunities, how you're treated at work, friendship potential, family situation, general mental health & potential issues then?

IT DOESNT. It doesn’t matter for shit. If you believe retarded shit like this go to reddit or looksmax.org
If you have AVERAGE looks and aren't willing to betabuxx it can matter. If you have incel looks or chad looks then it doesn't

IT DOESNT. It doesn’t matter for shit. If you believe retarded shit like this go to reddit or looksmax.org
You are retarded and extremely low IQ. Just because something doesn't apply to chad doesnt mean it doesnt apply to sub 8s.

Sub 8s NEED to be NT or its 100% over.
Normies with personality disorders are incels, but not truecels.

if you're not NT people will avoid you like the plague though. Yeah NT is not gonna get an incel laid unless he has some severe problem but it is important to getting a job, doing well in school, etc.

Being incel is bad. Being a dysfunctional pariah working some slave job and living in poverty, on top of being incel is even worse

It all depends on severity of disorder. A full blown Chad is not going to get anything if he is below high functioning autism. Some of these diseases and disorders actually prevent Chad from becoming. Take someone so autistic or with nerve damage that they can't comport themselves properly. The kid from Breaking Bad is a good example of this. But he's mastered his difficulties enough to become Chadlite plus celebmaxxing.

If you can't literally hold your body properly you may be Chad tier but it takes a little more than existing; you have to be present too. If Chad can't hold his head up right, can't walk, or even moreso can't speak, then it's going to be over for him.

Also you can be Gigachad but if all you can do is bark at girls like a dog - I mean in the Missasian sense not pop-culture - then you'll just scare the shit out of them.

Chad can be autistic/have Aspergers alright. But he can't go full blown unrelatable. Then again there's sick twisted foids that go for serial killers on death row so you never know.....
Chads/Gigachads will struggle to get relationships with foids due to autism, but unless it is super severe, he will still likely get laid since on Tinder its all looks.

I think that being retarded/autistic is more detrimental when you’re around the area of a normie’s looks (6-7 out of 10). The closer to the end of both spectrums it becomes less relevant: being a genius 1/10 incel won’t get you a girlfriend and being a braindead 10/10 chad won’t stop you from getting laid

Last edited:
Chads/Gigachads will struggle to get relationships with foids due to autism, but unless it is super severe, he will still likely get laid since on Tinder its all looks.

Sure Tinder is looks but you still have to meet that person. Foids will not proceed if they don't feel comfortable and chance is being too full retard is going to do that.

Sure Tinder is looks but you still have to meet that person. Foids will not proceed if they don't feel comfortable and chance is being too full retard is going to do that.
True, being giga retarded will fuck you over. But being socially awkward will not.