Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FrothySolutions is a female psychologist conducting thought experiments on us

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
She has made a couple polls recently about issues of relevance to psychological research -- whether users on this forum have empathy for others, and whether users on this forum are narcissistic.

I think she's a female in particular because these questions dispense with a lot of essential nuance.

When it comes to empathy, it is well known that psychopaths who lack emotional empathy but have the cognitive capacity to read and manipulate others (unlike autists, for whom the opposite is true) are the biggest slayers around, and would not be posting on an incel forum but rather expressing their discontent with life by pumping and dumping innumerable foids and thugmaxxing.

When it comes to narcissism and the desire for power vs. justice, this is obviously a false dichotomy, and it is impossible to have a just society (from one's perspective) without also wielding power over that society and enforcing this power. But from the liberal perspective of psychologists, for whom "live and let live" is the highest ethic, self-centeredness only becomes narcissism once you desire to impose your moral will onto others and quit navel-gazing and fart-sniffing, ironically.

Last edited:
Frothy being a foid would explain a few things, like how he (she?) can't seem to process the simple fact that a white lie isn't manipulative or trickery, by conception. I mean, I know there are dumb people everywhere, but how do you string together coherent paragraphs, yet completely fuck up such simple logic?

i knew he was datamining my dreams!

I don't know who that is, but I'll steer clear.

She has made a couple polls recently about issues of relevance to psychological research -- whether users on this forum have empathy for others, and whether users on this forum are narcissistic.

I think she's a female in particular because these questions dispense with a lot of essential nuance.

When it comes to empathy, it is well known that psychopaths who lack emotional empathy but have the cognitive capacity to read and manipulate others (unlike autists, for whom the opposite is true) are the biggest slayers around, and would not be posting on an incel forum but rather expressing their discontent with life by pumping and dumping innumerable foids and thugmaxxing.

When it comes to narcissism and the desire for power vs. justice, this is obviously a false dichotomy, and it is impossible to have a just society (from one's perspective) without also wielding power over that society and enforcing this power. But from the liberal perspective of psychologists, for whom "live and let live" is the highest ethic, self-centeredness only becomes narcissism once you desire to impose your moral will onto others and quit navel-gazing and fart-sniffing, ironically.
he's not even incel
Would not surprise me one bit tbh

Dude talks and sounds like a hole.

She should date me then
you really don't want to date those "intellectual / university" kind of foids, they are some of the most batshit crazy women around, given their academic background where no one dares to question a foid's "research"

He's not a foid since we heard his voice on a podcast (unless it was someone else reading a text) but i don't think he's incel

@FrothySolutions are you gonna clarify the situation ?
I dont buy anything short of a physical, face to face meet up.

you really don't want to date those "intellectual / university" kind of foids, they are some of the most batshit crazy women around, given their academic background where no one dares to question a foid's "research"
Yea i do

dear its time for your daily dick flattening

Interesting shit ngl. I never thought of him as a female

Interesting shit ngl. I never thought of him as a female
Why? Have you read some of the shit he's posted about morality and equality?

Dude looks like literal damage control

@FrothySolutions

Starting to make a lot of sense now...

There is also the possibility that he is some kind of law enforcement or government monitor. His posts always seem very deliberate, in that they are kept vague but inoffensive and centrist.

He posts on twitter as well. I think he is an interesting case.

She must be ugly

Typical stacy doing her 100 pages phd incel thesis paper.

Someone told me he was an infiltrator in dm’s a while ago although I doubt he’s a foid tbh

I dont think so, just an oldcel

I doubt it is a female psychologist because he had 10k posts. Normies (toilets especially) aren't dedicated enough to waste so much time posting on an incel forum just to get some data for their college research paper. If @FrothySolutions was truly female, I would expect her to have under 500 posts. Whether he is a LARPing fakecel is another story.

Not sure if a foid, but responses to venting seems a little too devil's advocate and not willing to just admit they are evil for my take.

Frothy being a foid would explain a few things, like how he (she?) can't seem to process the simple fact that a white lie isn't manipulative or trickery, by conception. I mean, I know there are dumb people everywhere, but how do you string together coherent paragraphs, yet completely fuck up such simple logic?

You keep saying that a trick needs to be "mean spirited." I could be one of those jackasses who copies and pastes from Dictionary.com, but I'm not gonna do that. Everyone likes magic tricks, but a magic trick is a trick. A magic trick is a lie.

If you believe that nothing is good or bad and that everything should be allowed. But that's not what most of society believes, or even has ever believed. And it would be hypocritical for us to believe it, for us to dickache about how cruel life is, then turn around and say "Well cruelty is subjective." Do we deserve our lot in life, or don't we?

I do tbh

You keep saying that a trick needs to be "mean spirited." I could be one of those jackasses who copies and pastes from Dictionary.com, but I'm not gonna do that. Everyone likes magic tricks, but a magic trick is a trick. A magic trick is a lie.

Hold the fuck up.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that lies have no hierarchy, gravity, or degree, and that things like perjury and white lies are the same thing, because they're both in the same category (lies)?

Very possibile, I am persuaded this place hosts several observers, infiltrators and interest groups.

Hold the fuck up.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that lies have no hierarchy, gravity, or degree, and that things like perjury and white lies are the same thing, because they're both in the same category (lies)?

It doesn't matter whether or not you think there's a hierarchy to lies. That's not what we were talking about in this thread.

You said "A lie is not a trick." You didn't say "Well it is, but come on, it's not that bad! There's a hierarchy. It's not like perjury!"

It doesn't matter whether or not you think there's a hierarchy to lies. That's not what we were talking about in this thread.

What the hell is this kind of deflection? You quote and reply to my post about a different thread, then play the "that's not what we're talking about here" card? GTFO with that garbage.

JFL

You said "A lie is not a trick." You didn't say "Well it is, but come on, it's not that bad! There's a hierarchy. It's not like perjury!"

Do not misquote me. Nowhere did I say that "a lie is not a trick." I specifically said that telling a white lie is not tricking somebody, and then elaborated by saying that trickery (in the context of lying, because we weren't talking about magic tricks) is intended to cause harm. This disqualifies things like joking around with people.

Like I said in the other thread. You're splitting hairs with no real purpose.

I didnt mean literal sound, I meant the manner in which he types out his words. His ideals as an incel, perception and talking about equality for filthy holes.

Nowhere did I say that "a lie is not a trick." I specifically said that telling a white lie is not tricking somebody

What? But here you are saying "A lie is not a trick." You said "Telling a white lie is not tricking somebody." You're saying that a lie, a white lie, is not a trick!

What? But here you are saying "A lie is not a trick." You said "Telling a white lie is not tricking somebody." You're saying that a lie, a white lie, is not a trick!

The quote is exactly "IT'S NOT A TRICK. JFL". It's talking about a white lie, because that's what the fuck we were talking about. A white lie is not malicious. Trickery in the context of truthfulness implies malicious intent, if the truth value of the statement causes harm. A white lie is intended to AVOID harm.

THAT'S THE WHOLE GODDAMN POINT.

Enough with the bullshit pedantic games. What points are you trying to win here? What argument are you even making in the original thread? You never answered that question. You just deflected again.