Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious From where came this cucked meme/myth that women are "Muh so complicated ? "

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Women aren't complicated at all, they are more predictable than a fucking clockwork.

As Alain Soral (whom you probably know kek) said, it's a myth invented by virgin poets who never got laid and didn't want to face the truth about women.

Have you read Sociologie du Dragueur ? Great blackpill lines.

Agree. Women are like children, totally predictable and very similar to one another.

Maybe from femoids or retarded blupilled cucks

As Alain Soral (whom you probably know kek) said, it's a myth invented by virgin poets who didn't want to face the truth about women.

I know Alain Soral, have read him/listened to him a long time ago, forgot about it. Tell me, is that line in "Sociologie du Dragueur"

Si c'est le cas, c'est intéressant. Je vais le lire de suite, merci.

I know Alain Soral, have read him/listened to him a long time ago, forgot about it. Tell me, is that line in "Sociologie du Dragueur"

Si c'est le cas intéressant. Je vais le lire de suite, merci.
Oui, il se moque notamment des poètes qui évoquent les délicates apparences et senteurs de l'intimité féminine, ce qui révèle à ses yeux leur inexpérience. For Soral, women vulvas are ugly and all smell like rotten fish.

Oui, il se moque notamment des poètes qui évoquent les délicates apparences et senteurs de l'intimité féminine, ce qui révèle à ses yeux leur inexpérience. For Soral, women vulvas are ugly and all smell like rotten fish.

JFL, ça me rappelle cette citation.

"Le premier qui a comparé la femme à une rose est un poète, le second qui l'a fait est un imbécile"

If i may ask you though, where do you find the time to read all those book while you spend a lot of time here ?

they are coping with the fact that foids dont want them. making them out to be complex beings to try to justify their lack of interest in you and divert the attention away from your looks.

If i may ask you though, where do you find the time to read all those book while you spend a lot of time here ?
I don't. I either read or post here. I need to go back to reading RooshV's book, now that I think about it.

I don't. I either read or post here. I need to go back to reading RooshV's book, now that I think about it.

Curieux, parce que tu parais ecclectique et érudit par tes interventions.
they are coping with the fact that foids dont want them. making them out to be complex beings to try to justify their lack of interest in you and divert the attention away from your looks.

Yeah, seems legit.

The fact that they all like the exact same type of Chad across all ages & cultures should tell you just how predictable and alike they are.

I'm not one to praise men too much in comparison, but you must admit that the type of girls that males are attracted to varies enormously from one guy to the next.

It came from the fact that to understand women you need to accept blackpills if you deny them you only going to be blind trying to find a path

Probably from cucks who keep getting rejected and/or cheated on. "Women are so complicated..." Not really. They want Chad. That's about all there is to them.

As Alain Soral (whom you probably know kek) said, it's a myth invented by virgin poets who never got laid and didn't want to face the truth about women.

This. It’s a giant fucking cope made up by ugly men to justify why women want chad and not them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back