Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope From this day forward, I now identify as white

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
I am no longer bl*ck. I'm white now.

Fuck niggers tbh. A proper white man like me will never be like them

Don't ruin my cope pls. I have ran out of all my ways of dealing with self-hate. I have COMPLETELY lost my fucking mind.
You're alive :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
A7482766 344F 42FF 9F62 21C53151C2ED

Don't ruin my cope pls. I have ran out of all my ways of dealing with self-hate. I have COMPLETELY lost my fucking mind.

Oh you're not dead what happen I thought you died.

Also based uncleruckusmaxxing.

yes i hate being indian get made fun of my everyone

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:Thank you for reminding me that I can never be a true white man. Copes can only go so far.

Sorry. Let me give you a little challenge. For a whole day, in your mind, imagine you're White all day long. Seize the subtle differences between being Black in a White society, and being a White in a White society.

Do you realize that in Africa, you would be a perfectly normal guy in the crowd ? I don't understand how Blacks can stand being constantly considered as strangers their whole lives.

Oh you're not dead what happen I thought you died.
Got really pissed at looksmax.org bullies and made a sui attempt thread that got deleted.

I'm permabanned from looksmax.org because of alting. No regrets alting though cause I hate that shithole site now.

However, I do regret that someone linked that looksmax thread here and made a thread about it.

Got really pissed at looksmax.org bullies and made a sui attempt thread that got deleted.

I'm permabanned from looksmax.org because of alting. No regrets alting though cause I hate that shithole site now.

However, I do regret that someone linked that looksmax thread here and made a thread about it.
elab who was bullying you
was it biggdink and higgabigga?

why knife tho it's brutal
did you do it because of some online bullies? jfl

"
Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
Gorilla (FUCK YOU YOU'RE BY FAR THE WORST ONE ON THIS LIST)
Rightfulcel
Looksmaxxer234
Biggdink
improover
copemaxxing
johncruz12345
fras

"
end quote. I fucking hate these scumbags and I hope they die painful deaths
I dont think johncruz12345 is bad but yea they are pretty full of SF copers that think blacks are taking their women etc.

I'm permabanned from looksmax.org because of alting. No regrets though cause I hate that shithole site now

Good that you are out of there boyo I don't think that site is healthy for any incel tbh. I never made an account there because I didn't want to be reminded daily how much I'm missing out in life. It seems like the kind of site to attract bullies.

.Co is much more cozy and relatable.

Good that you are out of there boyo I don't think that site is healthy for any incel tbh. I never made an account there because I didn't want to be reminded daily how much I'm missing out in life. It seems like the kind of site to attract bullies.

.Co is much more cozy and relatable.
Indeed.

.co mogs when it comes to user base quality and moderation.

Good luck with being a 0/10 white dude bro

Welcome back brother.

Tfw when it’s just a skin condition

Also welcome back to rotting the forum missed you mouse man.

Last edited:
Tfw when it’s just a skin condition

Also welcome back to rotting the forum missed you mouse man.

tbh I would bleach but I'm pretty sure it would have other negative health affects too

Weren't you supposed to have killed yourself?

I'm sure stormfrontcels appreciate your shame, but let's face it, no one does white supremacy better than a noodlewhore

welcome black, @Colvin76 :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Humans man.

JFL

Entire squad

Welcome back, Honestly thought of the worst.

Also JFL we would tell Brendio to fuck off it he came back.

my whigga is alive :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

tbh I would bleach but I'm pretty sure it would have other negative health affects too
I can’t find a permanent treatment or I would of already done it already.

@wereqryan take some notes boyo kek

Inb4 Some ethnic phaggot calls you a fakecel because "JBW" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

nigga, yer supposed to be dead tbh

Im glad youre ok. As for online bullies from looksmax, you should just ignore them, dont amuse them by showing they got to you.

Congrats on the 100 replies on this thread m8

Im glad youre ok. As for online bullies from looksmax, you should just ignore them, dont amuse them by showing they got to you.
I trolled looksmax with my colton alt and got perma'd on there. Never going back.

I trolled looksmax with my colton alt and got perma'd on there. Never going back.
who fucks them, they larped as chads so long they started to bully ugly guys.