Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From recruit difficulty to nightmare mode lol.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
8CF26F8D 76C4 4091 A2DF 9915A766785A
DBA9077A 317E 4292 80B0 6F58166B9E79

80/20 rule confirmed too. Good for him. Haha. Do women seriously think they can just change gender and get the equivalent of chad? Seriously?

bahahaaaaa

Haha, take that bitch

Who wants their titties back now uuuhh

I hope the thing ropes soon after experiencing male privelege:feelshaha:

Ah yes, enjoy the male privlage

"Men" are so desperatethey will fuck a racoon that looks like doraemon

I really want to know his height lmaoo. If it's like 5'4, his life will be hell on earth

It should be obvious to them types that you’re switching the difficulty setting to hard mode if you change to a supposed male.

Switching difficulty setting on a video game to make it harder is understandable but why do that in real life? When it comes to real life, it’s better if real life is easy and not difficult.

That’s cope, trans men can easily get dates, even more easy than the average men.

Why? Because it has a vagina.

Even FaceAndLMS talked about that.

Kek, now that dumb foid is manlet, Framelet, and dicklet, enjoy your male privilege.

How can you be so retarded to the point of permanently mutilating your own body?
I mean, what kind of abhorrent stupidity is 'I was not satisfied with my sex'?
Foids are out of reality, literally, they are so poisoned by privilege that they are not satisfied with anything, not even their own fucking body.
Tutorial Mode? Not satisfied enough!
Ah yes, enjoy the male privlage
"Men" are so desperatethey will fuck a racoon that looks like doraemon

That’s cope, trans men can easily get dates, even more easy than the average men.

Why? Because it has a vagina.

Even FaceAndLMS talked about that.

This. Exactly this. Those men are thirsty cucks but behind all those hormones and hair is still a vagina and they can smell that.

FTM trannies STILL get a level of easy mode compared to MTF. Not because there will be sick fucks out their still vying for her vag through all of the rest, but because they can still technically go back. It all comes down to the D boyos. You can't fake the D and when you cut the D off you can't get it back. She can still undo her hormones, the crotch thing that is said to be a penis, and get breast implants. She'll still be able to be a hole taking dick. Not so for MTF. You can't recreate a functioning penis (to any degree near where it was anyway)

Are you telling me that 80% of men are so desperate they are willing to fuck a biological abomination? Really... Sex is not my be all end all sure I need it and its ruining my life but there is more to my existence than my biological needs and I sure as fuck will never fall so low as to indulge in such degeneracy. They call me pathetic yet I feel the winner on this one, strange.

Women are insanely stupid nothing new here. :feelshaha:

Having life served on a plate , and throwing it all away because you fell for the memes

The joos are going to fall by the hands of forsaken troids