Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill From Nagatoro

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
While most of you are obsessed with Nagatoro, unfortunately I have a blackpill for you.

1. Senpai's height and looks
Although he isn't that tall being at 5'9, he was actually above average if not tall in his male population. In the wikia he is stated to be "very tall", heightpill strikes again. Not to mention his "angular looks", it should be angular jawline jfl

2. Height difference between Senpai and Nagatoro
While Senpai is 5'9, Nagatoro is only 4'11 (though she might have a growth spurt of a few inches), Senpai still dwarfs Nagatoro by his entire head! In the real world holes are most satisfied when their "partners" are 8 inches above their height, which means that foids will go for ONLY tall men. Also for my observation about couples is that the guy is always taller than hole by AT LEAST half a head (5 inches minimum), including my parents.

JFL at anyone who thinks that Manga will spare them from the Blackpill.

@ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @curryZoomercoomer @FinnCel @Personalityinkwell @IncelCream @ShySaxon @SadLonelySingle @shii410
@MYtruecel and Animecels GTFIH

Last edited:
If 5'9 is very tall then I could easily slay wherever senapai is

If 5'9 is very tall then I could easily slay wherever senapai is
you heightmog most this forum yet no one calls you fakecel

its proof that "fakecel" is just a tactic used to try and get people banned

We are all in this together

Jfl at denying the sub 8 law

Tfw no cute kouhai to keep you company

Thats great bait and all. But no thanks

Screenshot 20201009 111959 Chrome

That's because Japan male average height is just 5'7, of course you will slay

View: https://youtu.be/PNDnzQhmwZw

Still you need a good face

True true

The real blackpill is this manga is aimed at incels who were bullied by girls in school and now cope by deluding themselves these girls actually liked them jfl.

While most of you are obsessed with Nagatoro
die, just fucking die.
please.

spare me with that cuck shit.
most normalfag/zoomer manga ever.
Perfect example why this generation is so fucking gay and shit, with their fucking domination fetishes and so on.

Literally a manga about a fucking guy getting abused by a girl that probably fucks chad behind his back 4 times a week while he faps alone in his room.
Most pathetic shit you could ever worship and I hope all Nagatoro worshippers take up traffic dancing very soon.

die, just fucking die.
please.

Perfect example why this generation is so fucking gay and shit, with their fucking domination fetishes and so on.

Literally a manga about a fucking guy getting abused by a girl that probably fucks chad behind his back 4 times a week while he faps alone in his room.
Most pathetic shit you could ever worship and I hope all Nagatoro worshippers take up traffic dancing very soon.

I dunno about normalfag, of what I've observed in the community, "cute but aggressive" waifus are in right now. You gotta look at her and think "She might rape me, I bet."

I just want her to kick me and spit on my face

die, just fucking die.
please.

Sorry I probably dwelled in the Sewers for way too long. Tbh the manga is cucked but you can't escape the blackpills either.
I dunno about normalfag, of what I've observed in the community, "cute but aggressive" waifus are in right now. You gotta look at her and think "She might rape me, I bet."
Holes will rape gl guys.
I just want her to kick me and spit on my face
:soy:

how is that not cucked as fuck? d
Also, do you know how fucking popular nagatoro is?
Go on YT RIGHT NOW and search for "nagatoro"

look at the views, heres what I am seeing RIGHT NOW

6.5 million views
1.2 million views
14 million views

how is that not normalfag level?

How the fuck is worshipping agressive, masculine girls that BULLY MEN not cucked as fuck?! thats literally one of the most common red flags when it comes to women, if she is overly confident and aggressive = mental issues and hyper slut.

This is setting boys up for litearlly onlyfans level foid worship where the foid just demands money and shit and people give it to her.

Last edited:
die, just fucking die.
please.

Exaggerating a bit , don't you think. It's all in a playful/teasing manner and she has shown to be a good friend like helping him with his art or taking care of him when he was sick. She has shown no interest in other guys , But i don't know if it causes you some ptsd

how is that not cucked as fuck?
Overall I do agree it's cucked. However a japcel would get immediately reported to the police and sent to prison if he dared to talk to some random hole. Senpai didn't get that treatment. Still there are blackpills if you are willing to find.

brutal dogpill :feelscry:

die, just fucking die.
please.

tbh tbh Tsuhikime mogs (no spoiler pls)

Exaggerating a bit , don't you think. It's all in a playful/teasing manner and she has shown to be a good friend like helping him with his art or taking care of him when he was sick. She has shown no interest in other guys , But i don't know if it causes you some ptsd
bro, have you actually spent time observing women in real life?
like seriously.
have you?

this is 100% betabux grooming behavior. I see this everywhere, they are pseudo nice in school to cucks that help them with homework and sometimes even do nice things for them to keep them atached. Then they vanish for 10 years in a maelstrom of cock and cum, just to emerge like a battle scarred moby dick to re-establish contact with the betabux who has been largely unsuccessful with women up to now.

Literally every guy in my fucking office got married like this. Ive been listening to their relationship stories for 1.5 years every day now.

Again, shit like Nagatoro is literally kiked to the max, it sets up men for foid worship.

Fuck, are we blackpilled or what? If the woman does not initiate sex IMMEDIATELY - she doesnt want to fuck you. Period.
If you stay in a realtionship like that, you are a simp, a cuck and a masochist.

Even when I read into that manga early on, after a few stories I just thought about how the fuck this guy isnt fucking bashing her skull in.
JFL, how many times are they in a situation where they are alone and he could so some aggressive move.

Thats literally all it would take to end or advance this further. Him fucking grabbing her and shoving his fingers up her pussy.
From there its either rejection forever (she leaves him alone) or they have sex.

But this cucked shit where the guy never makes a move while she is most certainly having sex all the time IS CUCKED AS FUCK.

Again, this literally sets guys up for foid streamer type worship garbage behavior.

6.5 million views
1.2 million views
14 million views

How the fuck is worshipping agressive, masculine girls that BULLY MEN not cucked as fuck?! thats literally one of the most common red flags when it comes to women, if she is overly confident and aggressive = mental issues and hyper slut.

This is setting boys up for litearlly onlyfans level foid worship where the foid just demands money and shit and people give it to her.

Yes, anime is infested with normalfags. If you want to escape them you have to play untranslated obscure eroge

6.5 million views
1.2 million views
14 million views

Weeb shit is getting lots of views in general. If this is normshit, what isn't? You'd be hard pressed to find content that used to be "ours" that is not now "theirs."

Anime is cucked and sjw nowadays, glad I overdosed on it longer ago and now it all seems worthless to me.

Weeb shit is getting lots of views in general. If this is normshit, what isn't? You'd be hard pressed to find content that used to be "ours" that is not now "theirs."
the only thing hard pressed here is when I shit on your head you deescalating cia asset fucker.

the only thing hard pressed here is when I shit on your head you deescalating cia asset fucker.

It's just the way things are, what do you want me to do, take society back 10 years when nobody knew about our secret club? It's gonna be a while before human trials on my time machine.

Tbh i didnt knew about her until i googled @IncelCream avatar, he is 5'9, perfect for her. I watched Toradora and its the classic tsundere waifu shit, Taiga Is a feet shorter than Ryuuji and she abuse him.

bro, have you actually spent time observing women in real life?
like seriously.
have you?

this is 100% betabux grooming behavior. I see this everywhere, they are pseudo nice in school to cucks that help them with homework and sometimes even do nice things for them to keep them atached. Then they vanish for 10 years in a maelstrom of cock and cum, just to emerge like a battle scarred moby dick to re-establish contact with the betabux who has been largely unsuccessful with women up to now.

Literally every guy in my fucking office got married like this. Ive been listening to their relationship stories for 1.5 years every day now.

Again, shit like Nagatoro is literally kiked to the max, it sets up men for foid worship.

Fuck, are we blackpilled or what? If the woman does not initiate sex IMMEDIATELY - she doesnt want to fuck you. Period.
If you stay in a realtionship like that, you are a simp, a cuck and a masochist.

Even when I read into that manga early on, after a few stories I just thought about how the fuck this guy isnt fucking bashing her skull in.
JFL, how many times are they in a situation where they are alone and he could so some aggressive move.

Thats literally all it would take to end or advance this further. Him fucking grabbing her and shoving his fingers up her pussy.
From there its either rejection forever (she leaves him alone) or they have sex.

But this cucked shit where the guy never makes a move while she is most certainly having sex all the time IS CUCKED AS FUCK.

Again, this literally sets guys up for foid streamer type worship garbage behavior.
I see your point now. You’re worried about the effects that can have on males when it comes to relationships. For me , it’s different , I enjoy it as a fantasy and nothing else

It's just the way things are, what do you want me to do, take society back 10 years when nobody knew about our secret club? It's gonna be a while before human trials on my time machine.
do you realize that you write like someone that learned online terminology from a file and is trying to fit in?
Also, 10 years ago it was already over, 2007 is without a doubt the turning point, just based on the accumulation of events in that year.

Also, its not about tribalism and "muh secrit club". If you had ever engaged in anything that required braincels or effort you would know that normies are not even capable of appropriating anything of value. Instead they corrupt and destroy it over time. There is nothing that was once "ours" and is now "theirs".
"Theirs" is a bad facsimile of a very specific ethos that used to exist and still exists in the right placement.
What we experienced was not an appropriation but a big scale drowning out and replacement of the original userbase of the internet.
The implication of this is of course that the amount of people like us has roughly stayed the same only that in comparison it has now been reduced to a fart bubble in an ocean of shit.

What normalfags do is more akin to the forming of cargo cults, where they take stuff from groups like us, copy it and alter it without ever understanding its origins or meaning. This is still happening right now.
Normies dont invent shit and their "memes" are blown up phantoms that vanish as fast as they appear.

Meanwhile, the same type of spirit from 10+ years ago still lingers and keeps drip feeding them potent meme fuel, a fuel that is pregnant with the seed of truth.

This is why nobody remembers a meme from 2 months ago but the concepts of chads, incels, stacies etc... still stay a float and refuse to die.
Because the truth reaffirms itself, its self evident and inherently justifies itself.

So normies have not done shit, they still depend on small movements like us for their supply of actualy thought provoking content.

Again, if you werent a fuckin 50 year old psychologist foid from fucking berkely or some other typcial intelligence shithole, you would instinctively understand all of this. Almsot every single normalfag meme that lasts for longer than the usual 2 weeks can be traced back to a place like this forum or a thread on some imageboard.
The entire jojo meme shit for example can be traced back to a singular source, a couple of collab threads on 4chan.

Again, everytime you talk you proove that you know nothing and at best you are a failed fucking normalfag.

You keep ass-fuckig yourself with your "im just nicer than other people" shit. Nobody that has ever spent time online in an all-male-space for any significant amount of time has that attitude. The rough exchange in these places is the equivalent of boys roughhousing in real life. Its part of the subcultural ethos and 100% masculine in nature. Again, everything points to you being a foid again and again and again.

Do you understand what I am saying?
Normalfags always dominated the internet, this type of weeb and cuck worship garbage has always existed online.
I've talked to people way older than me that used to do erp back in the 90s and they said that cuck shit and degenerate fetishes were already ultra common with people back then.

Again this shit is cucked as fuck, it's the most normalfag shit there is and the fact that you cant even differentiate between this and genuine subculture that cant be subverted due to the nature of its content is very telling.

This forum alone is proof of what I am saying. The pro-male/right wing movement in society basically started in tandem with the cultural revolution of the 60s and continued throughout the 80s with books like Lawrence Shannons "The Predatory Female", eventually made the jump to the internet (the well known "how to fire your wife" pdf is from 2004) and then created PUA as a side effect (PUAs just were opportunists, pua was a symptom, not the disease). This now decade-long current of truth eventually spawned shit like mgtow, incel culture, the neo right wing youth and many other things. This forum is just another tiny pearl in this chain of truth.
Normies didnt do shit. They have no culture, they have no ethos, no affilations.
Thats us, we are the driving force, we are the catalyst.

If normies now make jojo memes or watch anime is inconsequential.
We have moved on, the ball is rolling and we are ahead of the curve yet again.

So, saying that nagatoro is not normalshit is ludicrous. Its 100% kiked due to the fact alone that is chiefly plays only into the sexually deprived psyche of young men. In that way it is exploitative and morally reprehensible to consume and support such a piece of manipulative dreg.
This is a 100% normalfag angle and can be observed in nigh every single piece of media that becomes popular with them.
Take game of thrones for example. What was part of the big appeal initially? Oh right, theres dick shots and boobies and peepee in poopoo sex woooawoowyy
how exciting.

Tfu on you and your crew of lab buddies that are undoubtely jotting down every single utterance of perceived malevolence on this forum,
all the while they consume media at home that was influenced and brought to the light by people likeminded to incels.

Tfu, tfu and tfu.
I see your point now. You’re worried about the effects that can have on males when it comes to relationships. For me , it’s different , I enjoy it as a fantasy and nothing else
see, this is a reasonable reply. He is making a differentiated argument while acknowleding my position at the same time.
Glory to you @AlexanderTheGreat11

do you realize that you write like someone that learned online terminology from a file and is trying to fit in?
Also, 10 years ago it was already over, 2007 is without a doubt the turning point, just based on the accumulation of events in that year.

I dunno about that, I was still having good times in 2007. And 2008. And a while after that. But not much longer.

Also, its not about tribalism and "muh secrit club". If you had ever engaged in anything that required braincels or effort you would know that normies are not even capable of appropriating anything of value. Instead they corrupt and destroy it over time. There is nothing that was once "ours" and is now "theirs".
"Theirs" is a bad facsimile of a very specific ethos that used to exist and still exists in the right placement.
What we experienced was not an appropriation but a big scale drowning out and replacement of the original userbase of the internet.
The implication of this is of course that the amount of people like us has roughly stayed the same only that in comparison it has now been reduced to a fart bubble in an ocean of shit.

What normalfags do is more akin to the forming of cargo cults, where they take stuff from groups like us, copy it and alter it without ever understanding its origins or meaning. This is still happening right now.
Normies dont invent shit and their "memes" are blown up phantoms that vanish as fast as they appear.

Meanwhile, the same type of spirit from 10+ years ago still lingers and keeps drip feeding them potent meme fuel, a fuel that is pregnant with the seed of truth.

This is why nobody remembers a meme from 2 months ago but the concepts of chads, incels, stacies etc... still stay a float and refuse to die.
Because the truth reaffirms itself, its self evident and inherently justifies itself.

So normies have not done shit, they still depend on small movements like us for their supply of actualy thought provoking content.

Again, if you werent a fuckin 50 year old psychologist foid from fucking berkely or some other typcial intelligence shithole, you would instinctively understand all of this. Almsot every single normalfag meme that lasts for longer than the usual 2 weeks can be traced back to a place like this forum or a thread on some imageboard.
The entire jojo meme shit for example can be traced back to a singular source, a couple of collab threads on 4chan.

Is this not what appropriation is?

Again, everytime you talk you proove that you know nothing and at best you are a failed fucking normalfag.

You keep ass-fuckig yourself with your "im just nicer than other people" shit. Nobody that has ever spent time online in an all-male-space for any significant amount of time has that attitude. The rough exchange in these places is the equivalent of boys roughhousing in real life. Its part of the subcultural ethos and 100% masculine in nature. Again, everything points to you being a foid again and again and again.

Don't worry about what I am. We're talking about how normies are watching our Chinese cartoons right now.

Do you understand what I am saying?
Normalfags always dominated the internet, this type of weeb and cuck worship garbage has always existed online.
I've talked to people way older than me that used to do erp back in the 90s and they said that cuck shit and degenerate fetishes were already ultra common with people back then.

Again this shit is cucked as fuck, it's the most normalfag shit there is and the fact that you cant even differentiate between this and genuine subculture that cant be subverted due to the nature of its content is very telling.

And where do you get this idea that it belonged to the normies? Do you know how uncommon Internet usage in general was in the 90s? Normalfags dominating the Internet? In the 90s???

This forum alone is proof of what I am saying. The pro-male/right wing movement in society basically started in tandem with the cultural revolution of the 60s and continued throughout the 80s with books like Lawrence Shannons "The Predatory Female", eventually made the jump to the internet (the well known "how to fire your wife" pdf is from 2004) and then created PUA as a side effect (PUAs just were opportunists, pua was a symptom, not the disease). This now decade-long current of truth eventually spawned shit like mgtow, incel culture, the neo right wing youth and many other things. This forum is just another tiny pearl in this chain of truth.
Normies didnt do shit. They have no culture, they have no ethos, no affilations.
Thats us, we are the driving force, we are the catalyst.

If normies now make jojo memes or watch anime is inconsequential.
We have moved on, the ball is rolling and we are ahead of the curve yet again.

So, saying that nagatoro is not normalshit is ludicrous. Its 100% kiked due to the fact alone that is chiefly plays only into the sexually deprived psyche of young men. In that way it is exploitative and morally reprehensible to consume and support such a piece of manipulative dreg.
This is a 100% normalfag angle and can be observed in nigh every single piece of media that becomes popular with them.
Take game of thrones for example. What was part of the big appeal initially? Oh right, theres dick shots and boobies and peepee in poopoo sex woooawoowyy
how exciting.

Tfu on you and your crew of lab buddies that are undoubtely jotting down every single utterance of perceived malevolence on this forum,
all the while they consume media at home that was influenced and brought to the light by people likeminded to incels.

Tfu, tfu and tfu.

We're not talking about whether or not normies started it. And we're not talking about whether or not it takes advantage of horny men. Most of what weebs like does that anyway. We're talking about whether normies like it, and who liked it first.

There are animecels that dwell in the sewers definitely know her.

Aristotle IQ.
I actually was bullied by a girl like that in school. She was the only girl who would hang out with me but always made fun of me for being a loser virgin. I remember one time we were in front of my house and she remarked I probably jacked off all day behind closed curtains jfl. It's comforting to imagine that maybe that was just her way of showing affection but also completely unrealistic of course.

Last edited:
Tallfags are fakecels

The real blackpill is this manga is aimed at incels who were bullied by girls in school and now cope by deluding themselves these girls actually liked them jfl.
Almost every anime/manga taking place in high school is a cope like that

I can't breath :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This thread made me laugh
@ShadowTheEdgehog Nagatoro bullies what is perceived as chad in Japan
Tall Hentai artist

Also this is lifefuel for Mayocels going to Japan