Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendzonemaxxed (many pictures)

Is he rich or statusmaxxed? Who is he? And yes cuck for orbiting like that regardless of money or status.

He's not a chad. Just a tall normie. Tallfags cannot be incels! REEEE

Idk, very symmetrical face, good eye area, good frame, beard mogs me to another dimension. He’s definitely above average if not chad

when he loosed weight , she will be fucked countless time by chads and orgasms so much being a cumdumbster .
just imagine the crazy shit she is doing with that chad .while he is just friendzonemaxxed .
tbh it's the most cucked experience you will ever had
it's real sad , and it's so unfair from life .

Last edited:
Memes aside, what do you think goes through his mind when thinking about her?

Seriously, try your best to imagine what it could possibly be, try not to meme about it, let me know what you he seriously thinks about all this friendzonemaxxing he does with her.

Her chad is bald as fuck. I see guys better looking than him on a daily basis who are incel as fuck. Some of them are my friends I play ball with.

It's just how typical mid sized cities are in america. 6'4 chads who play sports and gym-cel competing for landwhales.

when he choose loose weight , she will be fucked countless time by chads and orgasms so much being a cumdumbster .
just imagine the crazy shit she is doing with that chad .while he is just friendzonemaxxed .
tbh it's real sad , and it's so unfair from life .
tbh , if i was in his position i would rape her and fuck her hard , film her and post it on the internet . after all she is raping me emotionally all day long .
i mean she already knew that he liked her and she is using her sexiness to get some validation from his nice personality .
fuck foids who just use nice guys .

Last edited: