Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Friends aren't real

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
I've come to the conclusion that friends don't exist. Every 'friend' I've ever had has either betrayed me or abandoned me. I got jumped by my best friends in my freshman year of high-school. Every one of them has at some point stopped talking to me or conveniently left me behind. All 'friends' are is people coping with their boredom of life by seeking entertainment of traits they might not have in themselves in others.

It truly is a lonely world.

I've come to the conclusion that friends don't exist. Every 'friend' I've ever had has either betrayed me or abandoned me. I got jumped by my best friends in my freshman year of highschool. Every one of them has at some point stopped talking to me or conveniently left me behind. All 'friends' are is people coping with their boredom of life by seeking entertainment of traits they might not have themselves in others.

It truly is a lonely world.
only friends people like us can have are other undesirables. (Especially if you are non NT).

Only for trucels they don't exist

I never had friends :feelsbadman:

Only childhood friends are real.
“Friends” you meet after elementary school are not genuine friends.

If you are ugly, then you are deemed as weird and creepy. People avoid creeps, aspies, autistics, ect. We're seen and treated the same way.

Somewhat agree, but I’m not any better. I didn’t bother to get back in touch with one of my only friends when he reached out to me after we involuntarily split apart because we went to separate schools.

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes: if you never made any genuine friends in your childhood it never began, you were already rejected by society from the very start.

Last edited:
If you missed that bus, you're doomed to be alone forever.

There's no reason for people to bond with you when you have nothing to offer.

Friends are real, I just don't have them because of my looks and my brain.

They do exist, just not for non NTs

All i ever had was aquitances

Nobody wants to be friend with somebody that does not fit society's narrative