Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder to keep the blackpill to yourself

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Look, I get you might be foaming at the mouth wanting to tell someone about the blackpill and explain everything that is so clearly wrong with the world, but for the love of god, don't do it. About a year and a half ago I got sick of the bluepilled gaslighting my mother was giving me and attempted to blackpill her, I thought I was intelligent and persuasive enough to get her to understand. I was living in this apartment for students at the time and it was filled with chads and stacies and my mother kept trying to get me to go introduce myself to them jfl. Anyway, I started with the whole looks determine everything and obviously she didn't understand but fast-forward to present day, she knows most of my dare I say "radical" beliefs. Everything from beta-buxxing, to the non existent dating life of ricecels and curries, to used up roastie whores trying to settle, I don't really have a filter anymore with her about this stuff.

The other day she found out I was trying to get finasteride to combat my early stages of norwooding and she and my dad got so mad. I don't even want to start with how pathetic, bluepilled, and cucked my father is but my dumb mother tells him everything and he always screams at me for being concerned about things that "don't matter" rather than school even though I am in fucking school and I'm not doing too bad in it. She went on and on how personality is the only thing that matters, women don't care if you're bald, and that I should just wear a hat and go to group therapy with other norwoodcels :lul::lul::lul:.

My parents are so hostile towards me because of blackpill now, and I realized that if I had never blackpilled her and just said, "hey I'm losing hair and would like to take steps to maintain it to help my confidence" i'm sure she would be more sympathetic, especially if I just agreed with her when she gave me the whole "personality is what matters" speech. My mom has signed me for psychotherapy, and has threatened to kick me out of the house if I refuse to go, so now I have to somehow figure out a way to get out of this fucking bullshit.

This leads me to my point. Don't blackpill anyone. Your parents, your bluepilled normie friends, and obviously never any foid friends/acquaintances you might have. I also once tried to blackpill a bluepilled normie, and luckily I was able to pull out and save myself when I realized there is no way I'd ever get through to him. Even if by some miracle you get them to understand your situation, what is going to change? Even if you somehow blackpill your friends, foids, or your parents, nothing about your situation will change and foids still won't want you. What's most likely going to happen (as you probably know) is that you'll get ostracized and fucked over. The only logical reason I can see for blackpilling someone is so that you can have irl blackpilled friends which is such a good cope. I met a group of these guys in my first year in college, and chilling with them is so relaxing and the only time I feel at peace with my life. But the difference is I didn't blackpill any of them, they were already blackpilled because they're not single digit IQ organisms like my bluepilled normie "friends". So yeah, don't blackpill anyone, no matter how much you want to.

It’s hard when you have sexhaver friends and they want you to go to parties with them and hanging out with women and you have to either act like a normie and flirt with women and get rejected and severely humiliated or you just avoid women and they ask you if you are gay

Id like to make a blackpill jokes and when my normies coworker got cheated on I just repeat my joke. They hate me for telling them the truth :ahegao::ahegao::feelshaha::feelshaha: fuuk the normies cuck :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsLSD:

Go ed kemper on her ass (in vid)

Based title, mogger iq, I don't even need to read the rest

How do you find blackpillers in the real world?

I only blackpill others incels. You get no benefit from blackpilling normies. They'll either ignore everything you say or start looksmaxxing, thereby increasing your intrasexual competition. Normies are in a much better place to start looksmaxxing.

All my friends are blackpilled. My mother as well.

Sometimes when I hear older women talking about dating I’m tempted to black pill them and inform them that the ugliest women in the world can get hundreds of guys to date online. But then I realize that is autism and it’s better to keep them in the dark and my powers hidden.

Yep it will be in one ear out the other I don't bother waste my time.

Id like to make a blackpill jokes and when my normies coworker got cheated on I just repeat my joke. They hate me for telling them the truth :ahegao::ahegao::feelshaha::feelshaha: fuuk the normies cuck :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsLSD:
Tell the joke

Tell the joke
, your mandible looks worse than that guy lmao, your gf has been eyeing that guy every 5 second. Whats that? She wont let you see her instagram DM?

Fuck that. Blackpill as many people as you can. If you're really incel you'll be ostracized anyway, if you're an intelligent blackpiller it can be used as a dark triadmax to get whores.

correcting people on things in general even if they are embarrasingly wrong is usually a bad idea, not just blackpll

trying to blackpill someone is a pointless endeavour
most people have their beliefs and aren't going to change them because you tell them something
only after pain and suffering can blackpill be realised

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck that. Blackpill as many people as you can. If you're really incel you'll be ostracized anyway, if you're an intelligent blackpiller it can be used as a dark triadmax to get whores.
Stupid plan you will get thrown in a psych ward like I almost was once for saying redpill borderline blackpill stuff by my giga cuck parents

Stupid plan you will get thrown in a psych ward like I almost was once for saying redpill borderline blackpill stuff by my giga cuck parents
Blackpillers like faceandlms, wheatwaffles and inceltv blackpill lots of people, and never been locked up.

most people have their beliefs and aren't going to change them because you tell them something

You have to get them when they're down in the dumps, that's when they're open to change

Humans know they are horrible, fucked up POS (in video game).

They dont like it when cognizant people point out the dark realities of human nature. They'd rather pretend to live in oblivion and act like it doesnt exist. They will decorate any :blackpill: with a :redpill: or :bluepill: explanation. Its how they have traditionally done it.

The :blackpill: is a dangerous concept, because it easily has the capacity to eradicate the social contract and tear apart the fabrics of society through its widescale acceptance all over the world.

The :bluepill: is the core element which powers the machine operated in the form known as "human society" in spite of how unfair and oppressive society is. People have to be kept in the dark about certain things. People have to pretend, or delude themselves into thinking they know things which they dont really know. Otherwise society will easily collapse (in video game)

Humans know they are horrible, fucked up POS (in video game).

They dont like it when cognizant people point out the dark realities of human nature. They'd rather pretend to live in oblivion and act like it doesnt exist. They will decorate any :blackpill: with a :redpill: or :bluepill: explanation. Its how they have traditionally done it.

The :blackpill: is a dangerous concept, because it easily has the capacity to eradicate the social contract and tear apart the fabrics of society through its widescale acceptance all over the world.

The :bluepill: is the core element which powers the machine operated in the form known as "human society" in spite of how unfair and oppressive society is. People have to be kept in the dark about certain things. People have to pretend, or delude themselves into thinking they know things which they dont really know. Otherwise society will easily collapse (in video game)
Real