Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friendly reminder to get therapy

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Society will mock, bully, and reject you to the point where you are a shadow of your former self, but you need to get le therapy according to normies. This implies your pain and anger is not valid and you should change; not society. You're wrong, not society. You're the bad guy, not society. You're the evil one for feeling hurt, not society. So please inkwells, get therapy! Thank you for your compliance.

they shall get my shit inside their mouth

Society will mock, bully, and reject you to the point where you are a shadow of your former self, but you need to get le therapy according to normies. This implies your pain and anger is not valid and you should change; not society. You're wrong, not society. You're the bad guy, not society. You're the evil one for feeling hurt, not society. So please inkwells, get therapy! Thank you for your compliance.
bookmark'd cuz truth

Society is a gaslighting Farm , while Fat Degenerate Woman never went to therapy even once in their lifes ( because Muh Woman are good and sweet regardless ) Man should Change so they can can keep being a Shit little Workforce.

Fucking hypocrits.

Tldr therapy is an form of indoctrination to keep man being productive little Shits. While His female counterpart fucks chadlites and has an Army of simps ready. Or propably IS areally settled with a bux.

While Doing nothing herself.

Kek.

They push the whole cognitive behavioral therapy bullshit now here and I’ve seen online how much people worship the stuff but after really finding out what it is, it’s a controlled form of abuse. They basically do nothing to fix an issue, just tell you outright that you’re the problem and give you a list of ways to basically sodomize yourself with psychobabble. Fuck if I pay someone that much an hour, I feel like I should get more out of it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igqbpG3U0nk

Society is a gaslighting Farm , while Fat Degenerate Woman never went to therapy even once in their lifes ( because Muh Woman are good and sweet regardless ) Man should Change so they can can keep being a Shit little Workforce.

Fucking hypocrits.

Tldr therapy is an form of indoctrination to keep man being productive little Shits. While His female counterpart fucks chadlites and has an Army of simps ready. Or propably IS areally settled with a bux.

While Doing nothing herself.

Kek.
your correct
but its kek the TLDR is longer itself than the original post

This implies your pain and anger is not valid and you should change; not society. You're wrong, not society.
ER in GTA online is nothing short of justice

form of abuse. They basically do nothing to fix an issue, just tell you outright that you’re the problem and give you a list of ways to basically sodomize yourself with psychobabble.

But we are wrong, genetically wrong

They push the whole cognitive behavioral therapy bullshit now here and I’ve seen online how much people worship the stuff but after really finding out what it is, it’s a controlled form of abuse. They basically do nothing to fix an issue, just tell you outright that you’re the problem and give you a list of ways to basically sodomize yourself with psychobabble. Fuck if I pay someone that much an hour, I feel like I should get more out of it
In order for that to work they should completely overhaul your inborn personality traits or somehow make you to be a t least 7/10.

you need to get le therapy according to normies. This implies your pain and anger is not valid and you should change; not society. You're wrong, not society.

Therapy is useful, sometimes. I have an appointment soon I'll be attending.

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quickly and respectfully for months.

no thERapy for your genes bro

Therapy is useless unless you're a faggot.