Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder that @fulltimeloser lost the rap battle

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Never forget the fact that he was utterly destroyed, all these years later, a man so utterly broken and defeated he had to delete his account and fade into obscurity just to cope.

I am not sure if the exact date, so please by all means correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that August 12 2020 was the fatal day that utterly destroyed full time loser to a point where his very soul would never recover. He has to live his entire physical life, as well as eternity in the afterlife, whatever form it may take, knowing he was utterly and with extreme prejudice, obliterated by @Uggo Mongo.

If the above date is correct, I feel it is important to officially mark it as the annual “full time loser destruction day”. It was a monumental and utterly historic piece of .co history.

The original pathetic excuse for a “rap”:
Notice the autism monotone voice, poor flow, poor rhymes, seems to be under the influence of some kind of drug and not a good one. He is also spitting into the mic, presumably due to a gay lisp.

The compilation; https://incels.is/threads/who-won-the-dot-co-rap-battle-mc-uggo-mongo-vs-fulltimeloser.234239/

Last edited:
Lol, one of dreggly poo’s favorites! :ahegao:

Roasted his flesh BBQ
Cookout2

new fags aint know this

Never forget the fact that he was utterly destroyed, all these years later, a man so utterly broken and defeated he had to delete his account and fade into obscurity just to cope.

I am not sure if the exact date, so please by all means correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that August 12 2020 was the fatal day that utterly destroyed full time loser to a point where his very soul would never recover. He has to live his entire physical life, as well as eternity in the afterlife, whatever form it may take, knowing he was utterly and with extreme prejudice, obliterated by @Uggo Mongo.

If the above date is correct, I feel it is important to officially mark it as the annual “full time loser destruction day”. It was a monumental and utterly historic piece of .co history.

Notice the autism monotone voice, poor flow, poor rhymes, seems to be under the influence of some kind of drug and not a good one. He is also spitting into the mic, presumably due to a gay lisp.

The compilation; https://incels.is/threads/who-won-the-dot-co-rap-battle-mc-uggo-mongo-vs-fulltimeloser.234239/
i vaguel remember the rap battle but didn't know there was actually a vocaroo thing going.

also man welcome back.haven't seen you in a long time.hope you are doing well man.

A funny thing to note was that he got bullied off the forum for about 4 months, thought he came back with a vengeance and got banned within a week after his year's worth of brownnosing the previous administration went down the drain from his absence :feelshaha:

This nigga was still lurking but was larping about having a life after we all thought he died.

Should probably recover the other threads
:lul:

A funny thing to note was that he got bullied off the forum for about 4 months, thought he came back with a vengeance and got banned within a week after his year's worth of brownnosing the previous administration went down the drain from his absence :feelshaha:

This nigga was still lurking but was larping about having a life after we all thought he died.

Should probably recover the other threads

:lul:
Full time loser life theme

View: https://youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

Op was a crybaby bitch riding uggo's dick. I unanimously won