Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder not to seek out help for suicidal thoughts or mental illness, you will be forcibly detained and force fed pills until you behave.

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
The biggest mistake I ever made was telling my loved ones I'm suicidal. It led to a path of destruction, brought on by the medical and pharmaceutical industry. I was forced to stay in a psych wards, which is worse than prison, because you have less rights. I was diagnosed within minutes and force fed pills that I refused to take. Do not trust anybody with your feelings, they do not care and will find you an annoyance, they will throw you to the wolves in the hopes that they "fix you". Anyone who recommends seeing a therapist is your enemy. Do not trust anyone.

This is something that everyone should know. No one cares about your problems, they find them annoying at most and "helping you" it's just a way of dealing with you.

This is something that everyone should know. No one cares about your problems, they find them annoying at most and "helping you" it's just a way of dealing with you.
Exactly. No one cares about you. The only thing they care about is how you can benefit them. If you aren't providing anyone any value they will force you to one way or another.

Agreed therapists are scum. Also you're a low value male you're either going to be stuck with a foid therapist as most are and if not then you get some bluepilled soyboy. Going to therapy as a low value male is like a homeless black guy asking the KKK for spare change.

Brutal fuck the physch ward my roommate was a fat pedo that would shit himself.

Physch ward was hell.

I got revived from a suicide attempt and they put me in there without my permission.

I enjoyed my time in the psych ward, I unironically peaked there

Physch ward was hell.
The biggest mistake I ever made was telling my loved ones I'm suicidal. It led to a path of destruction, brought on by the medical and pharmaceutical industry. I was forced to stay in a psych wards, which is worse than prison, because you have less rights. I was diagnosed within minutes and force fed pills that I refused to take. Do not trust anybody with your feelings, they do not care and will find you an annoyance, they will throw you to the wolves in the hopes that they "fix you". Anyone who recommends seeing a therapist is your enemy. Do not trust anyone.

They don’t want you to kill yourself because they want you to wage slave. They will shove pills down your throat until you behave like a good goy.

Some people do act pretty erratic and Dangerous towards themselves, it's not that society truly cares if you die, but at the same time it does, but it's not because they care about your feelings. They care that you might destruct the system even a little bit you are still an asset of the state you are still a subject of this nation and you are A Slave valued slave but a slave nonetheless of the capitalist system. And they don't want to see one of their slaves do something That would distrupt the natural social order. So they keep you high on Government created drugs to get you to continue being a slave. I have very depressing thoughts at times and I might say things that go out of line especially on the internet. I have had visits from fed's. Because of mistakes I've made and stupid beliefs. I decided to follow. I tried to act a little bit mature but I am still suffering with my sad view of the world. I will use the freedom of speech. I have to try to explain how I feel about this world. Because I really don't like it too much. I am not a very happy person living in the current world and I understand why anybody would be quit on quote depressed look at the world around us. It is not healthy and prosperous towards people like us.

Hi-IQ

You make a really good point. Good post greycel.