Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friendly reminder for wagecucks, any fesnail you deal with on a regular basis has the ability to #metoo and character assasinate you if they want to

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Have a good day.

some whore tried to do that at my work but i was too high in the hierarchy and had nepotism on my side too, it was like running straight into a brick wall for that dumb bitch

Even/especially if you're quiet and keep your distance away from them. Those fucking cunts fucking know that ugly men know what cunts really are, so they try their best to use them and ruin them.

Even/especially if you're quiet and keep your distance away from them. Those fucking cunts fucking know that ugly men know what cunts really are, so they try their best to use them and ruin them.

Rage Fuel.

even if you're quiet they'll still try to rope you in to be their "friend"/slave, at which point there are many ways you can fuck up (like saying no)

Thankfully there are no women in the jobs I've had so far.

When I’m in the office I keep my head down and do my work. I’m not letting that metoo shit happen to me ever. I will not start conversation with femoids at work and will never ever be in a position to where I am alone with one.

B7201ADF 7E5F 4B43 9198 6539866BADF9

JFL at men who work in industries that are dominated by women.

Reason No. 764 why incels should avoid work if possible.

I'm not hiring young females anymore. I hired one stacy few years ago, and she almost destroyed my department. Her cube was always full of orbiters, people did work for her and other shit.
Fuck it. I don't need this thing. I have 2 post-wall old generation ladies and life is honey.

This is kind of a teehee

This is why you go to stem, assuming neet isnt an option. Avoid customer service like it is the gates of hell with a device that sucks you in.

Last edited:
it's best to get jobs with you being more on your own. gets boring but you're nto working with people to make shit up about you.

This is why you go to stem, assuming neet isnt an option. Avoid customer service like it is the gates of hell with a device that sucks you in.
then you just rot alone without any real shots at friends or women, you can't win

then you just rot alone without any real shots at friends or women, you can't win
well seeing how low quality men go through marriage (see any mgtow video) you are better off alone. Just gotta find some really good copes or rope.

Why did I look in the comments? They did him in because he wouldn't "just cheer up and smile bro".
33735138 1540123369447831 4164666810102185984 n

i doubt it will work on me since im too spergy to be seen as an offender. i should still carry a sound recorder everywhere with me just in case though.

Friendly reminder that your taxes go to fund the creation and implementation of programs like these.
64a57d020c6dd1ae688a41a4b304996be3d474e554017e965f57b947c5cac509

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back