Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Friendhavers Should Be Banned!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They're preparing to go to parties, have a great time whlle we rot alone playing vidya and cooming during Friday Night trucel hours. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Good. I've clarified enough.

agree. I rot alone every weekend

I have friends but never get invited to do anything

I totally agree with you. A good way to know if someone is a fakecel is if they have friends. These moggers seething at me because of muh height, while going out to bars with their friend groups, while I rot alone on my PC.

I’m 99.99% sure this is a joke but for the sake of anyone who actually thinks like this… Let people have their copes, even if it’s friends. Truecel is too often associated with mentalcel, and though there’s a huge overlap, tons of us can hold down a few friends and not be on the fast track to ascension.

It can be brutal not having any amigos

Last edited:
big truth if u have friends -> fakecel

over for friendship is magiccels

What if you befriend with someone in here?

Then he will make a new thread with the title: Friendhavers are the biggest truecels and deserve special treatment.

Then he will make a new thread with the title: Friendhavers are the biggest truecels and deserve special treatment.
Big cope, most people here don’t have friends and you friendhavers are a privileged minority that deserve to be banned. :feelsEhh:

Only NT sexhaver friends that invite you to parties, you know what I mean. :feelsjuice:

STFU you retarded fatcel, people keep telling you to lose weight and you could reduce your subhumanity but you are a fucking lazy Pig and refuse to stop eating like a landwhale

Big cope, most people here don’t have friends and you friendhavers are a privileged minority that deserve to be banned. :feelsEhh:
So what? Even if 99% of this forum doesen’t have friends, this is not what this forum is about. Having friends doesen’t magically give you sex

So what? Even if 99% of this forum doesen’t have friends, this is not what this forum is about. Having friends doesen’t magically give you sex
Bragging is against the rules so mentions of having a social circle should count too, especially with most of us being friendlesscels. :feelsdevil: And friends make it 20x easier get sex, search social circle theory, that’s how most normies get GFs and sex.

Bragging is against the rules so mentions of having a social circle should count too, especially with most of us being friendlesscels. :feelsdevil: And friends make it 20x easier get sex, search social circle theory, that’s how most normies get GFs and sex.
How do you want to know that friends make it 20x easier to get GFs and sex? You never had friends, so how do you want to know?

How do you want to know that friends make it 20x easier to get GFs and sex? You never had friends, so how do you want to know?
Because I see friendhavers that are not chads with GFs reinforced by hours of reading Blackpill theories on it on Looksmax.

Because I see friendhavers that are not chads with GFs reinforced by hours of reading Blackpill theories on it on Looksmax.
And that means everyone who has friends can easy have a gf? You are just too obsessed with your NT-theory that you are blind for reality
Women still have to fuck you, not your friends. If you are not sexually attractive to women, you are not attractive, even if you have friends who try their best to help you up

And that means everyone who has friends can easy have a gf? You are just too obsessed with your NT-theory that you are blind for reality
Women still have to fuck you, not your friends. If you are not sexually attractive to women, you are not attractive, even if you have friends who try their best to help you up
Ugly trucels don’t have friends, they get rejected/bullied by normies for being ugly due to reverse halo effect where ugly = bad attributes.

These kind of threads are getting ridiculous

Tru,they're fakecels

Ugly trucels don’t have friends, they get rejected/bullied by normies for being ugly due to reverse halo effect where ugly = bad attributes.
So just because one doesen’t get bullied and rejected by everyone, he’s a fakecel who has easy access to sex? The more i interact with you the more i get convinced that you are just too autistic to understand the world

I totally agree with you. A good way to know if someone is a fakecel is if they have friends. These moggers seething at me because of muh height, while going out to bars with their friend groups, while I rot alone on my PC.
Exactly, NTcels are the most privileged among us! The only Incels that truly suffer are us non NTs, just see the number of autistcels that have roped in this forum alone. :cryfeels:

Exactly, NTcels are the most privileged among us! The only Incels that truly suffer are us non NTs, just see the number of autistcels that have roped in this forum alone. :cryfeels:
You could easily make friends with other incels and autists, but you think you are too good for them, don’t you? Deep down you wish to befriend normies, which you claim to despise here in this forum

Having friends doesn't get you pussy

40% of autistic men are self reported virgins, in reality it's probably 80%. Aligns nicely with 80/20 rule if you ask me.

@Glerforpus maybe they aren’t our friends :feelsseriously:

unironically agree

I can’t be frens with any white noggers around here. The region is staunchly white conservative. They luv Trump, god, cops, Israel and Jews.

It's pointless to have friends as an incel they will start mocking you n shit, you will never be able to relate to normies