Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fried dopamine receptors

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
Tiktok and comming fucked my dopamine receptors up. I can't even make a cup of coffee without scrolling smh. Grab the cup, scroll a bit, put the water in the coffee machine, scroll a bit, put the grounds, scroll, and turn on the coffee machine at the end. I can't live without music. I at least need music level of dopamine to do things. I don't do anything without music, pretty much. Always got to have a song going in the background.
avatars-zuNkSYZkA6nTRv7o-8zEyhA-t500x500.jpg

yea, too much cooming makes vidya way less enjoyable, i hate it.

Tiktok and comming fucked my dopamine receptors up. I can't even make a cup of coffee without scrolling smh. Grab the cup, scroll a bit, put the water in the coffee machine, scroll a bit, put the grounds, scroll, and turn on the coffee machine at the end. I can't live without music. I at least need music level of dopamine to do things. I don't do anything without music, pretty much. Always got to have a song going in the background.
avatars-zuNkSYZkA6nTRv7o-8zEyhA-t500x500.jpg
What I feared the most in all my actions, be at peace good friend.

Then have a tiny bit of self-control and stop jacking off like a nigger monkey. What do you expect? Should we cut off your dick for you or something?

Then have a tiny bit of self-control and stop jacking off like a nigger monkey. What do you expect? Should we cut off your dick for you or something?
coomming is the only way to cope

My dopamine receptions has made everything except my smartphone give me anhedonia