Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday thread

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Friday feels so good, if you are wagecucking, of course. What are you doing today? Tfw going to play DotA2, check up incels, watch youtube while smoking dank and drinking beer tbhthb, and tomorrow I am quitting dank(or I will try to).
I seem to be getting back to DotA2 tbhtbh
I remember having "150 hours past 2 weeks" when I was NEET. Good times.

Let's see, i will go to the gym in a hour or so, masturbate 2 times or so, an play some 3ds games.

Im still at work because it’s 2PM.

Tonight I’m planning on testing out my new mic I purchased. Thinking about making a video related to incels. If anyone’s got any ideas, feel free to suggest.

Reading, then streaming anime later

Weed youre a fakecel

Working for another hour, going to home to workout then do some homework. Might play some WoW or League with my bro later.

Gonna sit in the library and work on my homework that isn’t due till 2 weeks from now

Life is fucking boring so you gotta set up free time to LDAR

Been LDARing all day, didn't go to class, gotta study all weekend for physiology exam Monday. Just fuck my shit up fam

Are you on nofap? You should quit that along with the your username.

It's so fucking loud where I'm living now, kids playing music and the smell of weed's everywhere.

I can't fucking study and too distracted to vidya cope.