Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friday night is so brutal in university

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
my dorm floor is quiet right now.

all normies are hanging out outside on friday night. I can hear a bunch of friend groups partying outside, from my window.

the only way to truly understand how brutal this is, is to experience this in person :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
The dining hall has a lively atmosphere and is filled with people right now.

I could go to the dining hall, I would just be alone while surrounded by a bunch of normie friend groups.

I was never destined to have any companionship in my life :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hearing normies having fun outside truly angers me. I cannot be happy when I know normies are enjoying their lives just 100 feet from me. Seriously, fuck all normoids.

I used to hang by my window on fridays and watch the normies interact with each other. it was very interesting, i used my phone to record alot of suifuel. funnily enough i never saw a single asian guy. Once I saw two chads get in a fight and push each other around. that was pretty funny.

Hearing normies having fun outside truly angers me. I cannot be happy when I know normies are enjoying their lives just 100 feet from me. Seriously, fuck all normoids.

I used to hang by my window on fridays and watch the normies interact with each other. it was very interesting, i used my phone to record alot of suifuel. funnily enough i never saw a single asian guy. Once I saw two chads get in a fight and push each other around. that was pretty funny.
what’s the point of recording suifuel if ur not even gonna rope

If you have nothing to do and want to try to make friends id try clubs, my campus is full of retards so theres always clubs centered on specific intrests.

my dorm floor is quiet right now.

all normies are hanging out outside on friday night. I can hear a bunch of friend groups partying outside, from my window.

the only way to truly understand how brutal this is, is to experience this in person :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
>Gray
>Tranny pfp

Kill yourself.