Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friday night is probably the worst part of my week

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
I am busy with classes and homework for most of the week, and often have to prepare for exams over the weekends. But Friday night tends to open up. Instead of satisfying my basic biological needs in the warm embrace of a cute girl, I am rotting alone in my room in mental agony. I fear what the weekend may bring. It's over.

Same. I don't even have people online to speak to.
:feelsrope:

Same. I don't even have people online to speak to.
:feelsrope:
Tomorrow I have to study for exams coming in a few days. One of which I should do ok, the other I will certainly fail. I'm so done. No pussy no work.

i want to be a rich guy with femoid slaves

i want to be a rich guy with femoid slaves
That's not a realistic goal. I don't want slaves, I just want someone who will love me and meet my basic needs.

I can hear the birds chirping outside,
and Im still scrolling through .is:lul:

Everyday is friday when you're a based NEET :bigbrain:

How I feel now....

I can hear the birds chirping outside,
and Im still scrolling through .is:lul:
Fuck… it's already after midnight where I am. I wasted the evening and set myself up for failure in the weekend. I am such a disappointment.

I hate Fridays
Normies and Chads know that Friday is a gateway to a weekend of fun, rest, and lots of pussy :ahegao::ahegao:
For me, it represents none of those things—maybe some rest but not much.

It’s Friday lol

I gym and alcoholcope on Fridays. Only way to kill the loneliness.

It's hard knowing everyone is out with friends or fucking and you're sitting alone on your PC.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm sitting here with a beer in hand I'm about to open alone.

Friday is ok for me during the winter months since i have football and alcohol and I'm just happy its finally the weekend.
Sunday night is brutal though, knowing i just wasted an entire weekend doing nothing and being alone and ill be back at work the next day.

That's not a realistic goal. I don't want slaves, I just want someone who will love me and meet my basic needs.
same. i just like horsing around with enslaving wammen