Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Friday night fakecels

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Probably because most of the users here are fakecels. They are out rn with their friends/toilet cumdumpsters doing normie shit (i don't even know what the fuck normies do on weekends since i'm not one) while the truecels are here,depressed af,posting shit in order to pass the time and go to sleep when they can barely sit in front of their pc.
Yeah I think normie s just do dumb shit

I sleepmaxx with sleeping supplements to escape the pain. It really is the only way for me.

Otherwise I would have to consume copious amounts of alcohol which I don't wanna do since it ruins my health, destroys my motivation to workout, moneymaxx, and be productive.

I sleepmaxx with sleeping supplements to escape the pain. It really is the only way for me.

Otherwise I would have to consume copious amounts of alcohol which I don't wanna do since it ruins my health, destroys my motivation to workout, moneymaxx, and be productive.
Yeah same ,sleeping is based and one of the best copes

Bumping this thread because of deep truth. Friday night isolation thread go time.

With every passing day, my isolation grows. There's a deep truth in my heart that I can't speak anywhere but here. That truth isolates me, a path of sure self-destruction that only we can understand. I can't stand all the normie lala-land bullshit about how great life is and all that crap.

A few months ago I was arrested, and when I was being booked into jail this fat fuck normie cop asshole asked me if I had any suicidal thoughts so I told him of course i did. He just laughed and said "come on bro, life is great!" i desperately wished I were a lowinhibcel that would've just punched him right in that stupid face.

Friday nights are bad, man. Fuck all of this shit.

Friday night terratruecels ww@?