Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Friday night fakecels

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Fuck you faggots I’m alone in my home rotting and crying and shouting and going insane

I hate how this place dies in Friday

im getting smoking weed and playing guitar at home :feelsLSD:

Gonna eat some yummie salad and maybe drinking some Vodka.

Just watched Megamind, pretty comfy

Normie.is in a nutshell they have to get ready for this week end the party gonna be lit :feelsaww: and it's start tonight

Still here although it's noon for me.

Facts. I have to go home and rot for a few hours and get ready to work another 20 hours over Easter weekend.

Wage cucked and brutal college debt pill my parents shoved down my throat instead of just letting me work. Fuck everyone and everything.

Fakecels who leave here on Friday’s need to go back IT get a dildo in the ass

Fuck you faggots I’m alone in my home rotting and crying and shouting and going insane

I'm sorry brocel. Any way I can help? I'm just prepping for an exam today, but let me know if I can help:panties:

Well... life is short. Good for them.

They are trying their best to ascend by doing whatever is that theyre doing on a friday night.

As for me, all I have is me, myself, and my bed.

and i bang my head against the wall too. sometimes i do it until i get a headache
Dont do that that’s self destructing just punch walls

friday night trucels ww@?

Well... life is short. Good for them.

They are trying their best to ascend by doing whatever is that theyre doing on a friday night.

As for me, all I have is me, myself, and my bed.
No aaaaaa no fuck them they hate us

friday night trucels ww@?
9:10pm on the west coast, rotting in my bed while the night is just getting started for normies, so many guys are gonna get laid, shitfaced and have fun tonight :feelsrope:

9:10pm on the west coast, rotting in my bed while the night is just getting started for normies, so many guys are gonna get laid, shitfaced and have fun tonight :feelsrope:
Let’s change t:feelsdevil:

checking in, done nothing but watch shitty movies, cooked a pizza and watched shit on youtube and lurked .is.

I’m here bro; didn’t get any pussy tonight. :feelsbadman:

friend havers are fakecels

I spent the entire day on here.

My fridays are spent rotting with suicidal fantasies circling my head.

Tfw playing warframe on Friday night:society:

I'm having an existential crisis :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

You are all a bunch of fakecel scum.

I fell asleep and had a doomsday documentary playing in the background.

I have woken up this Saturday morning and I am continuing my doomsday scenario documentary binge watching.

Zeitgeist is a good old documentary on youtube.

Sorry, I just got GGST so I have been practicing my combos all night. I still had the site open though.

I fell asleep and had a doomsday documentary playing in the background.

I have woken up this Saturday morning and I am continuing my doomsday scenario documentary binge watching.

Zeitgeist is a good old documentary on youtube.
Based and sad

Same except i'm not crying and shouting,i just don't have the mental energy for it. I'm drained of energy.
Probably because most of the users here are fakecels. They are out rn with their friends/toilet cumdumpsters doing normie shit (i don't even know what the fuck normies do on weekends since i'm not one) while the truecels are here,depressed af,posting shit in order to pass the time and go to sleep when they can barely sit in front of their pc.

Probably because most of the users here are fakecels. They are out rn with their friends/toilet cumdumpsters doing normie shit (i don't even know what the fuck normies do on weekends since i'm not one) while the truecels are here,depressed af,posting shit in order to pass the time and go to sleep when they can barely sit in front of their pc.
true shit, some people have the fucking audacity to come on here and larp as incels when on friday, they go out. and on saturday, whilst they wallow in their self pity from the night before, they come back for their own entertainment. god, i fucking hate these "people"