Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frenchcels, what do you think about this Macron's move?

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
he made contraceptive free for every adult 18-25, because STDs were spreading in french society.

im mad about this move even if im not french because i hate that other people are having sex while i cant and i will probably never be able to
Emmanuelmacron

This is the future incels wageslaving and their tax buxx spent on sex havers and whores

This is the future incels wageslaving and their tax buxx spent on sex havers and whores
And don't forget their stupid ass children :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .
Never, ever wageslave, and please, consider always Neetbuxxxing

Why should incels be forced to pay for sexhaver actions (especially promiscuity, that promotes hypergamy, the very same thing that puts us in such situation)? Macron is an incelphobe.

If he really wanted STDs to reduce, he should do as Indonesia, not endorse something that promotes the disease vector (sex).

Either way, giga cucked country, selling sex is legal there, but buying is not. Incelphobe shithole

Last edited: