Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity French guy punches jap noodlewhore who was grabbing him in a fight, got arrested

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsclown:

View: https://twitter.com/ClickActu/status/1648676032684146689

Doesn’t matter. Men shouldn’t ever hit women. It’s the lowest of the low.
:soy:
:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Any man hit a woman; is no man. Hope he’ll get justice in prison. He will get a red carpet inside. Women and children’s are protected by code by real men. Those who do harm to them will get what they deserve. A beaten and tortured.
:soy:

supposely the french guy and his friends bumped into the noodlewhore and her bf, causing the lunchbox to dropped on the ground and the two groups began to fight :feelsPop:

the whore didnt let the french guy go, grabbing him as he was trying to run away, the guy punched her in the face, now he's the aggressor and the foid is the victim :feelsclown:

you can't go to heaven if you never beat a foid

I just fucking want to see these imbeciles whiteknights cucks to burn in agony.
They are as virgin as us and they pretend they will get pussy by doing this shit.

based asf, i hope he caused her some severe brain damage after that hit. bitch probably started it and insulted the guy and it was definitely well deserved

Extremely based but would've been so much better if she got hit by a car.

I just fucking want to see these imbeciles whiteknights cucks to burn in agony.
They are as virgin as us and they pretend they will get pussy by doing this shit.

She couldn't control herself and wanted his whitu cockku.

This isn't even based it's just self defence.

I hate the whiteknights more than I hate the foids. Fuck them. All of them are going to rot in hell after death. Fucking delusional assholes.

She collapses like an unkillable Skyrim npc kek

Any man hit a woman; is no man. Hope he’ll get justice in prison. He will get a red carpet inside. Women and children’s are protected by code by real men. Those who do harm to them will get what they deserve. A beaten and tortured.
So much stronger men beating and torturing much weaker men that's fine and good, but if a man defends himself against a woman that's bad because?

Such cuckoo shit. How did this become the prevailing thought when 100 years ago men were beating their wives, centuries ago they were publicly humiliating and torturing scolds.

Also these same people can't define a woman depending on the situation.

So much stronger men beating and torturing much weaker men that's fine and good, but if a man defends himself against a woman that's bad because?

Such cuckoo shit. How did this become the prevailing thought when 100 years ago men were beating their wives, centuries ago they were publicly humiliating and torturing scolds.
:yes:
:feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Should have shoved a baguette up her ass

going to a foreign country in asia and getting into fights? crazy shit. way too many horror stories online...

you gonna disappear or the cops will always be against you lol

The idea of some man "receiving justice" for self defence against some toilet in prison is laughable most of the guys in there are violent lunatics who likely engaged in some domestic violence at some point, he is more likely to be in a fight over his lunch than the incident.

i kind of wish non soy milk guzzlers would start spamning comments like this about asuming gender and how do we know what either identify as, would be lifefuel if enough engaged in that.

The violence was unnecessary. I hope she is alright.

Not enough evidence of context to know whether it was justified tbh. He looks like he could easily have taken the white knight who runs after him but I can understand why he felt the need to leave to avoid being jumped by more of these pathetic cucks.

HA HA see the white knight run to avenge her

She dropped to the floor like a soggy noodle

Ohh did you see her outfit :feelsohh: :feelsohh: