Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel French CHAD BULLIED in a TURKISH Prison

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
Photo F AZOULAYmdo

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...y-fights-for-repatriation-from-turkish-prison

He tried bringing drugs in Turkey, and failed.
Sentenced to 16 years in prison, his inmates bullied him, raped him, throwed boiling water on him while sleeping,..

Cucked french media are trying to get him out of there calling for mercy and presidential pardon from Turkey
Guess what? he's jew..

Where’s the chad

iu

>Oh shalom goyim, you will get me out of prison, right?

Cope, the only thing that would be considered chad is his eye color, other than that he has a weak beard and off putting skull shape and slightly recessive hairline.
alright :dafuckfeels:
I'm a subhuman goblin :dafuckfeels:

Cope, the only thing that would be considered chad is his eye color, other than that he has a weak beard and off putting skull shape and slightly recessive hairline.
His lower third and eye color are his only good features

lifefuel turks once again showing the way.

oh no poor (((french))) drug dealer chadlite :feelscomfy:

honestly he needs to take the neckpill. would unquestionably be chad with a robust neck

IMHO he is not even a chadlite, just a high-tier normie at best.

Not even a chad jfl. Idk why people here are calling random people chad

Not even a chad jfl. Idk why people here are calling random people chad
Because Chad image is associated with low inhib actions. I see lots of times people here or in other places referring low inhib normies or high tier normies as chads.

Because Chad image is associated with low inhib actions. I see lots of times people here or in other places referring low inhib normies or high tier normies as chads.
I thought normalfags referred to chads as being low inhib. On here chads are meant to be good looking and able to attract many foids

Norms & their fucking incessant drugs n travel.

Mogs the shit out of me even though the fakecels here claiming he isn't that good looking

Mogs the shit out of me even though the fakecels here claiming he isn't that good looking

tbh tbh

Don't worry many people are larping fakecels here they'll get bored and leave eventually it happens all the time.

He'd be a Chad if he wasn't norwooding and had a full set of hair that he could style.
Cope, if he's a chad then what is Brad Pitt??? This dude is a framelet manlet btw. High tier normie at best

He's no chad, but he mogs me and is a drug dealer and a Jew, so I have zero sympathy for him.

This nigga got Midnight Express'd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back