Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French BBCs are white only

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-

View: https://twitter.com/JordanSumbu/status/1254172158583955458?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1254172158583955458%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

View: https://twitter.com/JordanSumbu/status/1254172701213650949?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1254172701213650949%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

577DB7FB C020 453F 9C0E 642BA40C5058

Based Frenchcels showing sheboons their place :feelsLSD:

Not really, this will help JBW, unlike American Black, European black women are much hotter, plus sex is sex

Also black men are literally ruining Francem paris is a shithole

Not really, this will help JBW, unlike American Black, European black women are much hotter, plus sex is sex

Also black men are literally ruining Francem paris is a shithole
Screenshot 20210715 112437

In UK Mullatto women date/marry white the most

Dating UK

There is no black love or community like America, they will be mixed out

Like 90% of all ethnics.

Mulatto not pure black women tho. French blacks seem to hate their women.
True but atleast in UK, when a Black guy dates out and has kid, the kid most likely dates/marries white, heck I got a cousin in London who married white, her child chad tho, the only feature that is black is his nose, tall blonde chad
Weren’t you trying SEA?
Yeah, but I always liked Biracial women, I said so before, the whole Asian thing is recent

True but atleast in UK, when a Black guy dates out and has kid, the kid most likely dates/marries white, heck I got a cousin in London who married white, her child chad tho, the only feature that is black is his nose, tall blonde chad
Quadrooned.com

Quadrooned.com
Meghan Murkle also might be encouraging Biracial women to date out

Black men dating Non Black women only works if their offspring date black

For example Hapa women normally date white and eventually become whiter

I think their is more Mulattos in UK now then Jamaicans
  • Nearly 1 in 10 people (9% or 2.3 million) who were living as part of a couple were in an inter-ethnic relationship in England and Wales in 2011. This has increased from 7% in 2001
  • People from the Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups were most likely to be in an inter-ethnic relationship (85%)
  • Outside the Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups, White Irish (71%), Other Black (62%) and Gypsy or Irish Travellers (50%) were the most likely to be in an inter-ethnic relationship
  • White British (4%) were least likely to be in inter-ethnic relationships, followed by Bangladeshi (7%), Pakistani (9%) and Indian (12%) ethnic groups
  • The biggest difference between the sexes was found with the Chinese group, where women were almost twice as likely (39%) to be in an inter-ethnic relationship as men (20%)
  • Of all people in inter-ethnic relationships, 4 in 10 (40%) included someone who was White British - the most common being between Other White and White British (16%) (White Other is Eastern European like Polish)
  • People who were married (or in a civil partnership) were less likely to be in an inter-ethnic relationship than people who were co-habiting (8% compared with 12%)
  • Some 7% of dependent children lived in a household with an inter-ethnic relationship
  • Pakistani (3%), Indian (3%) and Bangladeshi (2%) dependent children were least likely to live in a household with an inter-ethnic relationship

Niggers like this are doing the work of Satan.

Again, what's up with niggers wanting to infect their seed outside their race just to create more mongrels and breed every other race out?

What's with the obsession with black men wanting to bring the blackness to whites, nafris, Asian foids, etc? What's good about creating confused mongrels, and then you claim them as black because you want to erase everyone other race but your own nigger race.

Just breed with your own black women only, and I'll leave you alone.

people at or under 25% black barely looks black, most quadroons look white, literally all octoroons are basically white.

Ethnic genes are dominant tho. Most mulatto that is 1/2 black do have prominent black traits

Images 50

I think the definition of white might have to change in the future. The current definition of white is going to get extinct in a few decades I feel

Again, what's up with niggers wanting to infect their seed outside their race just to create more mongrels and breed every other race out?

What's with the obsession with black men wanting to bring the blackness to whites, nafris, Asian foids, etc? What's good about creating confused mongrels, and then you claim them as black because you want to erase everyone other race but your own nigger race.

Also Biracial are seen as Black only in America, UK had the Biracial category for years now, Mulatto people arn't seen as black as much as USA, this will end up hurting Blacks SMV because their offspring won't want them
people at or under 25% black barely looks black, most quadroons look white, literally all octoroons are basically white.
View attachment 469399View attachment 469400

Ethnic genes are dominant tho. Most mulatto that is 1/2 black do have prominent black traits

View attachment 469401

I think the definition of white might have to change in the future. The current definition of white is going to get extinct in a few decades I feel
It changes, heck people claiming Hispanics are white now, also I wouldn't been white 100 years ago (I'm Irish)

View attachment 469399View attachment 469400

View attachment 469401

Also Biracial are seen as Black only in America, UK had the Biracial category for years now, Mulatto people arn't seen as black as much as USA, this will end up hurting Blacks SMV because their offspring won't want them

It changes, heck people claiming Hispanics are white now, also I wouldn't been white 100 years ago (I'm Irish)
Yeah, I think the whole one drop rule is bullshit and is promoting the genocide of both blacks and all other races these niggers want to taint and erase.

I always have to say: mulattoes are not black (nor are we white, or whatever other race(s) we are made out of). I can understand if you are half-and-half but you grew up around blacks, or if you have a more distant white ancestor then you can claim to be black.

But if you are a quadroon/octroon and you are white-passing, then I think it is ridiculous that you are considered fully black when that is a marginal part of your ancestry that's been breeded out of your genes.

I know race mixing is going to happen, but if it happens minimally they are just going to be bred back to the main pure population over generations of backcrossing.

I think blacks should think the same way as whites. Whites do not consider mixed race people as their own, even if they have their admixture because they see them as tainted with genes and phenotypes that are not their own. Blacks should have the same mentality if they want to ensure their own racial survival and not introduce non-black genes into their gene pool if they want to preserve their own genetics.

Because what are you when you're mixed? You can't call yourselves your own race because who you are is an amalgamation of all these other different races. You are not pure, not original, not indigenous if you are made up of something else in a Frankenstein fashion.

But no, these niggers with their self-hatred want to be white, they want to be lighter. So they go after white coalburners who also hate themselves and want to virtue signal, and you also got sheboons that want to breed with white Chads. And we are all the victims.

Last edited:
Black women are the biggest femcels, but they still mog all men in terms of people wanting to fuck them.

Yeah, I think the whole one drop rule is bullshit and is promoting the genocide of both blacks and all other races these niggers want to taint and erase.

I always have to say: mulattoes are not black (nor are we white, or whatever other race(s) we are made out of). I can understand if you are half-and-half but you grew up around blacks, or if you have a more distant white ancestor then you can claim to be black.

But if you are a quadroon/octroon and you are white-passing, then I think it is ridiculous that you are considered fully black when that is a marginal part of your ancestry that's been breeded out of your genes.

I think blacks should think the same way as whites. Whites do not consider mixed race people as their own, even if they have their admixture because they see them as tainted with genes and phenotypes that are not their own. Blacks should have the same mentality if they want to ensure their own racial survival and not introduce non-black genes into their gene pool if they want to preserve their own genetics.

Because what are you when you're mixed? You can't call yourselves your own race because who you are is an amalgamation of all these other different races. You are not pure, not original, not indigenous if you are made up of something else in a Frankenstein fashion.

But no, these niggers with their self-hatred want to be white, they want to be lighter. So they go after white coalburners who also hate themselves and want to virtue signal, and you also got sheboons that want to breed with white Chads. And we are all the victims.
At least Mulattos looks good, Hapas don't

Jfl even arab women are chassing bbc. @tehgymcel420 @Diocel over for sandcels

U even have octaroons claiming to be black or having partial black ancestry. Tyler Maher is an octroon and in one of his interviews he talked about how he was proud of his black heritage etc. I found that to be very funny and cringey ngl

How can this guy even claim to be black?

Images 51

And idk why they do this tbh. Why would u be proud of being a descendant of the slaves and not about the high pedigree
European ancestry u got as a blessing

Last edited:

Yeah, but I always liked Biracial women, I said so before, the whole Asian thing is recent
whos your avi

. U even have octaroons claiming to be black or having partial black ancestry. Tyler Maher is an octroon and in one of his interviews he talked about how he was proud of his black heritage etc. I found that to be very funny and cringey ngl

How can this guy even claim to be black?

View attachment 469403

And idk why they do this tbh. Why would u be proud of being a descendant of the slaves and not about high pedigree E
European ancestry u got as a blessing
I'm not proud of having nigger blood in me. I really hate my coalburning grandmother for cursing me with this scar that will stay in me for the rest of my life. I acknowledge the fact that I do have nigger in me because I'm not in denial and it is the truth of my identity, but I do not embrace it with pride. I look at it as shame, inferiority and feeling that my own sense of identity and belonging has been robbed from me.

I do not pander to blacks. Mixed people don't have to be allies, and many of us are not allies to niggers.

Tbh, I don't feel superior to pure blacks just because I'm mixed with white blood. In fact I feel inferior to them and to any individual of a pure race because at least they are an original unadulterated specimen of their own ethnic group, at least they have an identity and heritage and culture of their own that is not given to them because they created that identity and culture for themselves.

I'd rather be a pure nigger than a mongrel, tbh. At least I could BBCmaxx. Light-skinned mixed race men don't have the same appeal to coalburners as pure dark African men. We are too white for them, but at the same time we are too ethnic for foids that worship whites. JBW don't work for us either if you're ambiguous and you don't quite pass as either race.

Last edited:
I'm not proud of having nigger blood in me. I really hate my coalburning grandmother for cursing me with this scar that will stay in me for the rest of my life. I acknowledge the fact that I do have nigger in me because I'm not in denial and it is the truth of my identity, but I do not embrace it with pride. I look at it as shame, inferiority and feeling that my own sense of identity and belonging has been robbed from me.

I do not pander to blacks. Mixed people don't have to be allies, and many of us are not allies to niggers.

Tbh, I don't feel superior to pure blacks just because I'm mixed with white blood. In fact I feel inferior to them and to any individual of a pure race because at least they are an original unadulterated specimen of their own ethnic group, at least they have an identity and heritage and culture of their own that is not given to them because they created that identity and culture for themselves.

I'd rather be a pure nigger than a mongrel, tbh. At least I could BBCmaxx. Light-skinned mixed race men don't have the same appeal to coalburners as pure dark African men. We are too white for them, but at the same time we are too ethnic for foids that worship whites. JBW don't work for us either if you're ambiguous and you don't quite pass as either race.
Mulattos are supposedly more attractive than whites

It will be better for all of us if everyone bred with their own kind instead of creating freaks like us.
Humans have been breeding with genetically distinct groups since the dawn of humanity. Yes, some mutts won't look good, but it overall increases genetic diversity.

• Nearly 1 in 10 people (9% or 2.3 million) who were living as part of a couple were in an inter-ethnic relationship in England and Wales in 2011. This has increased from 7% in 2001
  • People from the Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups were most likely to be in an inter-ethnic relationship (85%)
  • Outside the Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups, White Irish (71%), Other Black (62%) and Gypsy or Irish Travellers (50%) were the most likely to be in an inter-ethnic relationship
  • White British (4%) were least likely to be in inter-ethnic relationships, followed by Bangladeshi (7%), Pakistani (9%) and Indian (12%) ethnic groups
  • The biggest difference between the sexes was found with the Chinese group, where women were almost twice as likely (39%) to be in an inter-ethnic relationship as men (20%)
  • Of all people in inter-ethnic relationships, 4 in 10 (40%) included someone who was White British - the most common being between Other White and White British (16%) (White Other is Eastern European like Polish)
  • People who were married (or in a civil partnership) were less likely to be in an inter-ethnic relationship than people who were co-habiting (8% compared with 12%)
  • Some 7% of dependent children lived in a household with an inter-ethnic relationship
  • Pakistani (3%), Indian (3%) and Bangladeshi (2%) dependent children were least likely to live in a household with an inter-ethnic relationship
My Uncle (who is Jamaican) married a White British woman and they have 3 kids.

Last edited:
Mulattos are supposedly more attractive than whites

The lucky few that inherit the best of both races, which is rare (even rarer for men to be Chadrones, the foids sometimes comes out hot), but most us end up as subhuman garbage that all races reject because they refuse to breed with us.
Humans have been breeding with genetically distinct groups since the dawn of humanity, yes some mutts won't look good, but it overall increased genetic diversity.
Yeah, very minimal mixing is inevitable. And it's okay if it's between two people that are married and share the same values, and are breeding out of genuine love, and not out of sinful lust or self-hate. But it's much easier to relate to someone of your own race than to relate to someone outside of your race. In that case, cultural values and religion is more important in determining in who's compatible to mate with even if they might be of different races, as long as one of them assimilates to the host culture and raises their offspring to those values.

But because of globohomo, they are really pushing it and encouraging white foids to be promiscuous whores, to feel guilty for being white and wanting to have black children because of their own self-hate and to virtue signal, throwing away millennia of heritage maintained by their ancestors, and wanting to be breeded by niggers who will all leave them deadbeat and left with their mongrel child.

And that child is going to grow up hating his mother for allowing her to procreate with a nigger who wouldn't even care of his own existence instead of choosing a man of her own race. And he will have no sense of pride or belonging as neither whites or blacks would fully accept them as one of their own, not even by his parents. He will feel like his "blackness" is forced upon him, like he's supposed to deny his white side. And he will feel robbed of his identity.

The lucky few that inherit the best of both races, which is rare (even rarer for men to be Chadrones, the foids sometimes comes out hot), but most us end up as subhuman garbage that all races reject because they refuse to breed with us.

Yeah, very minimal mixing is inevitable. And it's okay if it's between two people that are married and share the same values, and are breeding out of genuine love, and not out of sinful lust or self-hate. But it's much easier to relate to someone of your own race than to relate to someone outside of your race. In that case, cultural values and religion is more important in determining in who's compatible to mate with even if they might be of different races, as long as one of them assimilates to the host culture and raises their offspring to those values.

But because of globohomo, they are really pushing it and encouraging white foids to be promiscuous whores, to feel guilty for being white and wanting to have black children because of their own self-hate and to virtue signal, throwing away millennia of heritage maintained by their ancestors, and wanting to be breeded by niggers who will all leave them deadbeat and left with their mongrel child.

And that child is going to grow up hating his mother for allowing her to procreate with a nigger who wouldn't even care of his own existence instead of choosing a man of her own race. And he will have no sense of pride or belonging as neither whites or blacks would fully accept them as one of their own, not even by his parents. He will feel like his "blackness" is forced upon him, like he's supposed to deny his white side. And he will feel robbed of his identity.
I do agree that breeding should be out of mutual love for eachother.

I do agree that breeding should be out of mutual love for eachother.
Yes, there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself as long as it's kept at a minimum, and not promoted and pushed down our throats.

There should still be a limit in how much race-mixing there is in order to prevent breeding each other out.

Interesting thread. :feelsjuice:

whos your avi
Owari no searph chess
Humans have been breeding with genetically distinct groups since the dawn of humanity. Yes, some mutts won't look good, but it overall increases genetic diversity.

My Uncle (who is Jamaican) married a White British woman and they have 3 kids.
I think most people get annoyed that black men go crazy for white women but reverse isn't true, also biracial British women date white men

So your getting diluted

Last edited:
That's pretty based tbh.

life isn't fun anymore

It’s clear most ethnics chase whites of the opposite sex but only Asian foids, and to a lesser extent, black men, have success. The countries France colonized in Africa don’t even produce moggers by African standards, so I’m surprised they have significant smv in the West. Maybe this is all exaggerated though

Race is politics.

When Black women date Black men they seem to be proud of that for that reason, that is dating for the wrong reasons.

Africa is conquered, things are not going to be the same.

Funny thing that I got into some trouble with a progressive forum for stating exactly that what that black dude now said.

They called me an insane wignat for saying that almost no black man with options chooses a black woman and just goes for white women instead. Now when a black chad says it these same progressives applaud it. Interesting how fast a truth becomes a lie when the wrong man says it.

Watching couples is suifuel to me tbh. Idk why you search for them. If you want a black or whatever gf. Shouldn't you be working for it instead of watching such couples hoping such girls will magically appear to you ?

Watching couples is suifuel to me tbh. Idk why you search for them. If you want a black or whatever gf. Shouldn't you be working for it instead of watching such couples hoping such girls will magically appear to you ?
Covid + I'm poor