Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French BBCs are white only

Dominate and crusify the black comunity male and females let the kids watch and force the kids to drink their blood.

Dominate and crusify the black comunity male and females let the kids watch and force the kids to drink their blood.
I agree that black males who fuck white foids and other foids outside their race should be castrated.

I agree that black males who fuck white foids and other foids outside their race should be castrated.
If somebody asked me to join a group who desides to act on this quite abrasive matter, i'll gladly join !

Black women are ugly so no surprise here.

Also that crying Negro in the twitter posts is so annoying. He's doing this to score for Soy points with black women.

Black women are ugly so no surprise here.
Most generally are but there are very few who are attractive.

I still think black men should stick with breeding with black foids.

Based niggers

Most generally are but there are very few who are attractive.

I still think black men should stick with breeding with black foids.

True. I think some of the Black women from the continent of Africa can be attractive. They have very different and sharper features than the typical Western black. The one's with stronger Euro admixtures can be hot too

True. I think some of the Black women from the continent of Africa can be attractive. They have very different and sharper features than the typical Western black. The one's with stronger Euro admixtures can be hot too
Exactly. I'm not too fond of black Americans here since I see them as "ghetto" and loud and ratchet and obnoxious.

Native African foids a more conservative and civilized. I wouldn't mind wifing one up if she was loyal.

And yeah, mulattas are very hot. :feelsohh:

Exactly. I'm not too fond of black Americans here since I see them as "ghetto" and loud and ratchet and obnoxious.

Native African foids a more conservative and civilized. I wouldn't mind wifing one up if she was loyal.

And yeah, mulattas are very hot. :feelsohh:

It's nice to dream man :feelsrope: