Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Half black half white men are rated more facially attractive than white men and black men

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
JEREMY MEEKS PILL CONFIRMED

LIFEFUEL FOR MIXEDCELS

“A new study in The Journal of General Psychology has found evidence that faces of mixed racial phenotypes are perceived as more attractive than stereotypically White and Black faces.

The multiracial population has increased over the past several years, and especially so in the United States. Given this, as well as the melting pot nature of our current society with many different people living side by side, we are exposed to a multitude of faces on a daily basis,” said Elena V. Stepanova, an assistant professor at The University of Southern Mississippi and the study’s corresponding author.

“But what makes one’s face attractive? People are always interested in what makes one attractive. We know from previous work that physical attractiveness has positive consequences for many life outcomes, such as positive social interactions, mating success, health, employment, and income-related outcomes.”

“Thus, we attempted to discern what facial features drive people’s perceptions of attractiveness and which faces (White, Black or mixed) are perceived as the most attractive.”

The two-part study compared combinations of Afrocentric facial features and Eurocentric facial features.

In their first experiment, the researchers had 85 undergraduate students rate the attractiveness of six computer-generated faces that varied in racial features and skin tone.

For their second experiment, the researchers had another 321 undergraduate students again rate computer-generated faces. This time, however, Stepanova and her colleagues created a set of 100 faces that had finer gradations of skin tone and facial physiognomy.

In both experiments, participants rated mixed race faces with medium skin tone as the most attractive.

“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” Stepanova told PsyPost. “However, when we talk about mixed-race faces, faces that have (a) an even mixture of both Afrocentric and Eurocentric facial features (shape of the nose, lips, etc.) and (b) a skin tone that is not too light and not too dark are perceived as the most attractive.”

“People are attracted most to the faces that are an even mixture of Black and White phenotypes.”
The study also found no evidence that the attractiveness ratings were moderated by the ethnicity of the participants.

The research, however, has some important caveats.

“Human facial attractiveness is very multifaceted,” Stepanova remarked. “We only used male faces. Future studies should consider answering this question with female faces. We also used computer generated faces for better control of skin tone and facial features manipulations, and the next step would be to conduct this work with actual photographs. What about younger and older faces (i.e., faces of kids and older adults)?”

The study, “Attractiveness as a Function of Skin Tone and Facial Features: Evidence from Categorization Studies“, was also co-authored by Michael J. Strube.”

I wish I wasn’t pure shitskin and actually inherited some skin colour from my Scandinavian grandfather ffs
At least my brother did he mogs me hard

I do remember women are more aroused by black people's faces (using neuroimaging in te brain) than white people's faces in a study probably due to more tesotsterone. That's probably why white women fuck BBC and want to marry Chad (social conditioning and status).

I didn't expect males to find black as second most attractive after mixed, this study sounds like bullshit.
I wish I wasn’t pure shitskin and actually inherited some skin colour from my Scandinavian grandfather ffs
My brother mogs me hard in height. Recombination is cruel.

Indeed Meeks is the ideal. Light features a tiny bit darker skin and a heavily masculine pheno.

I do remember women are more aroused by black people's faces (using neuroimaging in te brain) than white people's faces in a study probably due to more tesotsterone. That's probably why white women fuck BBC and want to marry Chad (social conditioning and status).
Link?

I didn't expect males to find black as second most attractive after mixed, this study sounds like bullshit.

read the url
>psypost
sound a lot like a pysop :feelskek:

Indeed Meeks is the ideal. Light features a tiny bit darker skin and a heavily masculine pheno.

Link?
too lazy to look, but this study seemed to go with that, that's why I said it was believable for the male. Not for females though.
read the url
>psypost
sound a lot like a pysop :feelskek:
based observation

too lazy to look, but this study seemed to go with that, that's why I said it was believable for the male. Not for females though.

based observation
Yeah the female part is total bullshit. Fair features are always more attractive on females. On males there is a balance between masculine and aesthetic appeal.

Too bad this would only apply to like 0.001% of people in this forum. Half-black people would most likely never even found out about a forum like this.

Tall Dark and Handsome.

Too bad this would only apply to like 0.001% of people in this forum. Half-black people would most likely never even found out about a forum like this.
I'm a mestizocel (pardo)
Idk man, mixed people in Brazil generally speaking looks uglier than white and black people.

I do remember women are more aroused by black people's faces
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Are they half African?

Depending on the region, the genetic distribution varies, but it goes something like this: After the European (Portuguese) genetic load comes the African (Angolan, Mozambican and Guyanese) and indigenous genetic load
For example, in a state called Bahia it has more African genetic load, but European genetics still predominates, while in the southern region it has much more European and indigenous predominance.

Last edited:

Bro you've been watching too much blacked.com. Blacks DONT have the highest SMV.

Bro you've been watching too much blacked.com. Blacks DONT have the highest SMV.
Literal Jews fap to blacked jfl no wonder they made it. Most blacks never get white foids
Proud of your White heritage spoken like a true curry

arousal =/= attraction. And also, its a meh part of the study. The black women being the most arousing is not believable.
Literal Jews fap to blacked jfl no wonder they made it. Most blacks never get white foids

Proud of your White heritage spoken like a true curry
Cope, alt right whites fap to it the most since they made the word dcuck mainstream.

probably a flawed study OP, they don't even mention which programs those undergrad women were studying, probably feminism

Nonsense virtual signalling study, White always wins. White is the most attractive world wide bar none.

BBC new world order

@Mulattocel @MulattoDisgrace

Guess im fakecel

just be a mutt theory

bug people propaganda

Most mutts such as myself are subhuman (I'm sand nigger/white mixed), with a hodge-podge of various facial features and various phenotypes from both sides, and it's omnipresent regardless whether or not both of the people who are doing the race mixing are walking Chad and Stacy phenotypes. If you still can't imagine what it's like, imagine taking all the food from your fridge, regardless of what it is, and mixing it all into one disgusting ass bowl. That's basically how I turned out. Not to mention, a lot of us have mental issues, are more prone to mental issues, are more likely to become addicted to drugs, and more socially ostracized than singular raced people. Despite miscegenation being more common than what it was, I don't think I've ever seen an obviously mixed male my age with a girlfriend.

The media just wants everyone to believe that every mixed person will turn out like Meeks so they can promote the degradation of all cultures involved. I usually dickride the shit out of blackpilled studies, but just from my personal experience, I think this study is a psyop.

Last edited:
I'm a mestizocel (pardo)
Idk man, mixed people in Brazil generally speaking looks uglier than white and black people.

Same here.

It's really surprising that you end looking less like a subhuman by being half-African. Despite the fact that we contribute more to society in every way, they still get halo'd to Pluto and back in comparison to us. In a fair world, these people wouldn't be halo'd just because it happens to be a more visually appealing mix. But, of course, no one ever said it's a fair world.

I mean most mixed race guys in the UK are 6/10 at the low end.

probably a flawed study OP, they don't even mention which programs those undergrad women were studying, probably feminism
most people don't study feminism.
Nonsense virtual signalling study, White always wins. White is the most attractive world wide bar none.
just because this study offends you doesn't make it false. biracials are their own race, they have their own unique appearance distinct from whites and blacks. you can't cherrypick studies and say this one is right but that is wrong. if they were virtue signaling they'd all pick blacks as most attractive
Most mutts such as myself are subhuman (I'm sand nigger/white mixed), with a hodge-podge of various facial features and various phenotypes from both sides, and it's omnipresent regardless whether or not both of the people who are doing the race mixing are walking Chad and Stacy phenotypes. If you still can't imagine what it's like, imagine taking all the food from your fridge, regardless of what it is, and mixing it all into one disgusting ass bowl. That's basically how I turned out. Not to mention, a lot of us have mental issues, are more prone to mental issues, are more likely to become addicted to drugs, and more socially ostracized than singular raced people. Despite miscegenation being more common than what it was, I don't think I've ever seen an obviously mixed male my age with a girlfriend.

The media just wants everyone to believe that every mixed person will turn out like Meeks so they can promote the degradation of all cultures involved. I usually dickride the shit out of blackpilled studies, but just from my personal experience, I think this study is a psyop.
this is about half black half white. not half arab

Last edited:
most people don't study feminism.

Only relevant if you are sampling a college population randomly, which this study never clarified. It remains unclear how these two groups of 85 and 325 were picked. Rather pathetic numbers to draw large conclusions from IMO.

I admit I did at first assume it was a females-only poll but apparently they polled both men and women to rate just-male faces. Kinda strange. Do we necessarily care how men rate other men's attractiveness here?

If it samples "students with easy pseudointellectual courseloads who will need money because their degree won't lead to a well-paying career" then feminism and other shit fields that draws people with shit opinions would definitely be oversampled among people who apply for these types of studies.

Another factor to take into account is that poorer students are more likely to spend their free time doing paid studies like these, meaning that black students would be over-sampled compared to white students among the 85/325 groups.

You'll notice Stepanova never actually specifies the racial composition of the people she polled.

It's pathetic that half-assed magazine-ish crap like this passes for 'science' nowadays.

just because this study offends you doesn't make it false.
I didn't say it was false: I'm saying I believe it may be true for the type of person drawn to participate in such a study.

That said: people might be concerned about their anonymity when presenting results, and thus might not be entirely honest, pressured to virtue-signal and rate non-white faces higher than they actually believe.

biracials are their own race
Depends on how you define race. I'm not one of those "race doesn't exist" guys but there is most definitely a continuum of DNA and genes here, not actual discrete definitions.

they have their own unique appearance distinct from whites and blacks
There are 'unique appearances' within an identified race, I don't think that's grounds alone for saying something is a race.

you can't cherrypick studies and say this one is right but that is wrong
I never simplify how I interpret studies as 'right' or 'wrong'.

I can definitely hold a higher opinion of some studies over others though. You need to think critically about how polls are conducted.

if they were virtue signaling they'd all pick blacks as most attractive
They WERE virtue-signalling: they picked black faces as more attractive as white, if you read the study:
“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,”

However the truth (that white is more attractive) comes out when they pick the blacks with higher % white DNA in them as more attractive than the blacks with lower white % in them. They prefer octaroons to quadroons because they actually prefer white looks but are afraid to admit that, so they can manifest their disgust for black features only when given the opportunity to rank "another black guy" as better-looking.

Elena Stepanova presumably conducted this study at University of Southern Mississipi too, keep that in mind. Location factors DO matter.

It's not just that blacks are more likely to take this study because they need the money, but also because there are more blacks there than average places. See https://www.collegefactual.com/coll...ississippi/student-life/diversity/#secOverall

Southern Miss has higher 'ethnic diversity' and 'geographic diversity' scores than the National Average. So of course they're going to prefer black people to an unusual degree

Only relevant if you are sampling a college population randomly, which this study never clarified. It remains unclear how these two groups of 85 and 325 were picked. Rather pathetic numbers to draw large conclusions from IMO.

I admit I did at first assume it was a females-only poll but apparently they polled both men and women to rate just-male faces. Kinda strange. Do we necessarily care how men rate other men's attractiveness here?

If it samples "students with easy pseudointellectual courseloads who will need money because their degree won't lead to a well-paying career" then feminism and other shit fields that draws people with shit opinions would definitely be oversampled among people who apply for these types of studies.

Another factor to take into account is that poorer students are more likely to spend their free time doing paid studies like these, meaning that black students would be over-sampled compared to white students among the 85/325 groups.

You'll notice Stepanova never actually specifies the racial composition of the people she polled.

It's pathetic that half-assed magazine-ish crap like this passes for 'science' nowadays.

I didn't say it was false: I'm saying I believe it may be true for the type of person drawn to participate in such a study.

That said: people might be concerned about their anonymity when presenting results, and thus might not be entirely honest, pressured to virtue-signal and rate non-white faces higher than they actually believe.

Depends on how you define race. I'm not one of those "race doesn't exist" guys but there is most definitely a continuum of DNA and genes here, not actual discrete definitions.

There are 'unique appearances' within an identified race, I don't think that's grounds alone for saying something is a race.

I never simplify how I interpret studies as 'right' or 'wrong'.

I can definitely hold a higher opinion of some studies over others though. You need to think critically about how polls are conducted.

They WERE virtue-signalling: they picked black faces as more attractive as white, if you read the study:
“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,”

However the truth (that white is more attractive) comes out when they pick the blacks with higher % white DNA in them as more attractive than the blacks with lower white % in them. They prefer octaroons to quadroons because they actually prefer white looks but are afraid to admit that, so they can manifest their disgust for black features only when given the opportunity to rank "another black guy" as better-looking.

Elena Stepanova presumably conducted this study at University of Southern Mississipi too, keep that in mind. Location factors DO matter.

It's not just that blacks are more likely to take this study because they need the money, but also because there are more blacks there than average places. See https://www.collegefactual.com/coll...ississippi/student-life/diversity/#secOverall

Southern Miss has higher 'ethnic diversity' and 'geographic diversity' scores than the National Average. So of course they're going to prefer black people to an unusual degree
most students don't study feminism and mostly study psychology, science, etc.

race didn't ruin this study, they pointed that out and said ethnicity of studnets didn't mess up results.

what men find to be a chad = what women think too. men know what women want other than bluepilled cucks. and not all men are bluepilled

also, again they controlled for race of respondents. they said in article. also, they aren't virtue signaling because nobody is going to get angry because you find white people the best-looking. in fact, if they were to virtue signal, they would pick blacks as better than mixed people. you're just providing hypothetical arguments without evidence

slav whore who got into bbc the millisecond upon arriving in the us, Not One Second

most students don't study feminism and mostly study psychology, science, etc.
You're missing the point: there's no indication that this was a random sampling, so the % of what people take doesn't matter.

What matters is who is actually drawn to take a study: people in easy fake-science crap degrees (such as feminism, but there are others) where there's lots of spare time (easy homework) and no promise of future earns so they will do stuff like this to earn money.

People in shit fields like that probably don't get parental support (like they would if studying a good field like engineer/lawyer/doctor) meaning they need the money more too.

race didn't ruin this study, they pointed that out and said ethnicity of studnets didn't mess up results.
Supply a quote supporting this please. This was not specified in the asbtract you provided.

what men find to be a chad = what women think too.
Not necessarily, no. Plus as I pointed out, there's obvious virtue signalling happening in this study (blacks outranked whites, ignoring the mixed race results) so I don't think it reflects genuine opinions at all.

If it does: it's because the study was done by bunch of niggers and tinder feminists not (yet) representing the average person's tastes.

also, again they controlled for race of respondents. they said in article.
Supply quote then, it's your argument.

they aren't virtue signaling
because nobody is going to get angry because you find white people the best-looking
LOL you live in a bubble bro.

in fact, if they were to virtue signal, they would pick blacks as better than mixed people. you're just providing hypothetical arguments without evidence
No, because they don't actually perceive mixed-race people as different from black people. They view them ALL as black, allowing their actual pro-white opinions to shine through when they rate the light-brown as higher than the dark-brown.

You're missing the point: there's no indication that this was a random sampling, so the % of what people take doesn't matter.

What matters is who is actually drawn to take a study: people in easy fake-science crap degrees (such as feminism, but there are others) where there's lots of spare time (easy homework) and no promise of future earns so they will do stuff like this to earn money.

People in shit fields like that probably don't get parental support (like they would if studying a good field like engineer/lawyer/doctor) meaning they need the money more too.

Supply a quote supporting this please. This was not specified in the asbtract you provided.

Not necessarily, no. Plus as I pointed out, there's obvious virtue signalling happening in this study (blacks outranked whites, ignoring the mixed race results) so I don't think it reflects genuine opinions at all.

If it does: it's because the study was done by bunch of niggers and tinder feminists not (yet) representing the average person's tastes.

Supply quote then, it's your argument.

LOL you live in a bubble bro.

No, because they don't actually perceive mixed-race people as different from black people. They view them ALL as black, allowing their actual pro-white opinions to shine through when they rate the light-brown as higher than the dark-brown.
quote? look at the bottom of article. also, it says it controls for race. and again most college people don't study feminism. also, yes neccesarily yes. every guy knows women like tall men with good looks, many just don't admit it. also, again they controlled for race. again they aren't virtue signaling. unless you have evidence, stop using hypothetical arguments. nobody is going to crucify you just because you find whites more attractive. maybe twitter will, but surveys and people irl i assure you won't. thus, i highly doubt they're virtue signaling. just because this info is hard to believe doesn't make it false. look up argument from incredulity

JEREMY MEEKS PILL CONFIRMED

LIFEFUEL FOR MIXEDCELS

“A new study in The Journal of General Psychology has found evidence that faces of mixed racial phenotypes are perceived as more attractive than stereotypically White and Black faces.

The multiracial population has increased over the past several years, and especially so in the United States. Given this, as well as the melting pot nature of our current society with many different people living side by side, we are exposed to a multitude of faces on a daily basis,” said Elena V. Stepanova, an assistant professor at The University of Southern Mississippi and the study’s corresponding author.

“But what makes one’s face attractive? People are always interested in what makes one attractive. We know from previous work that physical attractiveness has positive consequences for many life outcomes, such as positive social interactions, mating success, health, employment, and income-related outcomes.”

“Thus, we attempted to discern what facial features drive people’s perceptions of attractiveness and which faces (White, Black or mixed) are perceived as the most attractive.”

The two-part study compared combinations of Afrocentric facial features and Eurocentric facial features.

In their first experiment, the researchers had 85 undergraduate students rate the attractiveness of six computer-generated faces that varied in racial features and skin tone.

For their second experiment, the researchers had another 321 undergraduate students again rate computer-generated faces. This time, however, Stepanova and her colleagues created a set of 100 faces that had finer gradations of skin tone and facial physiognomy.

In both experiments, participants rated mixed race faces with medium skin tone as the most attractive.

“Both men and women find faces of mixed-race men as the most attractive, followed by Black faces, and then White faces,” Stepanova told PsyPost. “However, when we talk about mixed-race faces, faces that have (a) an even mixture of both Afrocentric and Eurocentric facial features (shape of the nose, lips, etc.) and (b) a skin tone that is not too light and not too dark are perceived as the most attractive.”

“People are attracted most to the faces that are an even mixture of Black and White phenotypes.”
The study also found no evidence that the attractiveness ratings were moderated by the ethnicity of the participants.

The research, however, has some important caveats.

“Human facial attractiveness is very multifaceted,” Stepanova remarked. “We only used male faces. Future studies should consider answering this question with female faces. We also used computer generated faces for better control of skin tone and facial features manipulations, and the next step would be to conduct this work with actual photographs. What about younger and older faces (i.e., faces of kids and older adults)?”

The study, “Attractiveness as a Function of Skin Tone and Facial Features: Evidence from Categorization Studies“, was also co-authored by Michael J. Strube.”

So basically middle easterners lol

Love how the conclusion lines up perfectly with the liberal agenda that race mixing between whites and blacks is the most ideal. "It creates the strongest, healthiest, most intelligent, best looking people"

They couldn't just ask people what race they find the most attractive because we all know what the answers would look like. So instead they have to show people computer generated images that they selected to get the outcomes they want.

Love how the conclusion lines up perfectly with the liberal agenda that race mixing between whites and blacks is the most ideal. "It creates the strongest, healthiest, most intelligent, best looking people"

They couldn't just ask people what race they find the most attractive because we all know what the answers would look like. So instead they have to show people computer generated images that they selected to get the outcomes they want.
nope. it isn't part of the liberal agenda, it's just a survey of ratings

They rated computer images the experimenters selected so they could get the outcome they wanted. This isn't the first study that used this methodology. IN the few of the studies that have been done that use this type of methodology black males are rated more attractive than white males. I recall Lewis doing a similar study back in 2011 with a smaller sample size reaching the same conclusion.

Racemixing is part of the liberal agenda moron. Interracial relationships between white women and black men are everywhere in advertising and movies. Interracial porn is the most heavily promoted porn genre there is. It's not a surprise that there is now scientific evidence is coming out that proves that mixed races are superior considering modern science and academia is just an apparatus for liberalism. The same people that told us that we have to stay inside because of Covid19 unless we are protesting because racism was a greater threat than Coronavirus.

Ofcourse there are much larger datasets that disprove the conclusions found here but none of them use this suspicious methodology You could just ask people what race they find the most attractive instead. Or you can just ask any incel who they would rather be, Tyrone or Chad? Or you can do a Chadfish experiment and see for yourself who is is more successful.

Mulattoes are one of the worst-looking races IMO. Especially when they're roughly 50/50, when they're like 95% white and 5% black, or even the reverse, they'll be much more attractive on average IMO.

I'm skeptical because there could be a racemixing agenda behind that study, but I'd have to read it carefully to judge. I'll do it when I feel patient enough.

They rated computer images the experimenters selected so they could get the outcome they wanted. This isn't the first study that used this methodology. IN the few of the studies that have been done that use this type of methodology black males are rated more attractive than white males. I recall Lewis doing a similar study back in 2011 with a smaller sample size reaching the same conclusion.

Racemixing is part of the liberal agenda moron. Interracial relationships between white women and black men are everywhere in advertising and movies. Interracial porn is the most heavily promoted porn genre there is. It's not a surprise that there is now scientific evidence is coming out that proves that mixed races are superior considering modern science and academia is just an apparatus for liberalism. The same people that told us that we have to stay inside because of Covid19 unless we are protesting because racism was a greater threat than Coronavirus.

Ofcourse there are much larger datasets that disprove the conclusions found here but none of them use this suspicious methodology You could just ask people what race they find the most attractive instead. Or you can just ask any incel who they would rather be, Tyrone or Chad? Or you can do a Chadfish experiment and see for yourself who is is more successful.
nope they just computer generated typical mixed faces. you didn't see their images so you can't say that. i am pretty sure they used normal faces like most peer reviewed studies do. and no, i don't think this is a propaganda study. it's a simple study. just because you don't like the info doesn't make it false. this is an IT move. also, stop saying "but races are called ugly in other studies" because those ones talk about blacks, not half blacks

This is pure propaganda. If that was the case the best looking people in Brazil wouldn't be in the South, but in more heavily race mixed places. Also, if that was the case, Mexicans would be considered more attractive on average than Swedes. This is pure bullshit. I love how they put whites as WORSE than blacks too. Nah, let's pretend this is actual Science...