Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel free will is bull shit

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i am pretty young and retarded to start a high iq thread but i will try to make this understandable . (don't read half and get angry because i will go deeper)
so basically through out my life i have believed that people actually control their actions like why do they do curtain things , for example someone who beats their kid
or someone who is "good" and who is kind to everyone , looking deep into it these past years growing up i have understood ,because i found myself actually experiencing
these things at first i didn't beat a kid ! , i had a childhood friend i used to go sleepover at his house and we always have fun and talk about our crushes and we were pretty close but he was so simple minded and he has such a clean soul he doesn't like violence and he is always hopeful , but there were times when i fucking despised him and
i beat him severely for simple things that make me angry , and whenever i beat him i feel like i was my brother and guess what he used to beat me for the smallest things !
which means i have trauma and guess what ! my brother used to get beaten for the smallest things by my mother ! and guess what my mother used to be treated like shit
by my father after they got married and it made her sad and angry so she projected that anger on my brother .

so that is out of the way , now , there was a time in my life when i was and though i was a good person , and by that time my life was going great and things made sense
and i was blue pilled asf and i thought love and thinking it will get better makes sense , but then i realized that everyone is actually broken asf and no matter what you can never help them all , and guess what that realization came from experience , so now you see experience and events in your life give you conclusions that lead to decisions
and those decisions lead to experience that lead to conclusions .

now lets talk about the red pillers , they always like to blame people for their problems not the uncertainty of the universe and of the fate of everyone's life , lets say
a red piller is talking about a woman who sold her baby for heroin they probably will blame her for the problem saying its her choice , but what about the ones that made heroin , if it didn't exist she wouldn't be a junky , and if she is a single mother what about the father ? doesn't he have a part in this ??? for leaving after fucking the foid .
retards like andrew tate like to blame men for being poor and the retards still think he is good and he can make them rich by buying his cours , the guy is a fucking boxer
and ever since he was young he trained and he enjoyed it which means that will lead him to be skilled at it , but i say here in my case ever since i was 5 or 6 my mother tells me to go get a hobby and i said know because i was a child and i didn't know hobbies were important and can lead you to have a good life , let's get back to andrew he got fucking lucky by investing it's not his choice the universe or whatever this power is are controlling the flow of "time" , now lets talk about going up and being confident and i think i won't go deep into this because you already know the retardation , going up to girls doesn't work if you are 5ft or ugly incel and despite that since we have spent our life in solitude its pretty much fucking impossible to go approach a girl and be confident in what you say or to have friends and by that meet a girl and be in a relationship with her , and don't you notice every red pilled youtuber is a fucking chad ???

and now let's talk about people that go ER and the people in the media in depth and with open minds and i will conclude everything with another small peragraph.
don't you remember when eliot killed people and the media got crazy , firstly why did they blame him like every shooter ?? its a fact that people with severe mental problems think of massacres espacially being lonely , like the old african saying "the child who is exiled from the tribe will burn the camp down just to feel its warmth" (i don't know if that's the right qoute ) and the media will always say ban guns to promote their political agenda (although i am against guns and violence but still they are shit humans that only care about status , but here why do they care about status ??? i think its because of the society and the way they lived their life so basicaly the typical stacy gets born into a wealthy family with a wealthy shit father who spoils her and always thinks power and money are the only thing that matter and that they should only care about themselves (which is selfish) so ofc she will grow up only caring about what she wants so she wouldn't care about the sad incel and won't pity sex him because she is taught to be selfish so chad is hot and she wants him instead , so then when she gets to be on tv and on the news she will only care about her political status and shame eliot rogers and blame him , and again and again i will always say this to any fucking person who thinks people who commit massacres , read their fucking journal or watch someone reading it !

now chad and stacy i know they are shit but do they really have a choice , they were taught by their parents to be selfish and they had luck ofc they will fucking make the best of it like any of us (but sadly we are hideous ) , but they have no fucking right to bully us or mog us or shame us or hate us !!! we have the right to hate and to be sad ! being stoic is only for red pillers who are attractive and its for normies who don't over think and aren't always stressed out .

at the end now , in islam they say god knows everyone's future and life and how they will spend it and its written in a book , but they say you are responsible for your actions and you will go to hell fire for so called bad deeds , but i say how ? if the future is already written then there is no time and there is no escape from destiny thats what made me leave the retarded religion .

but i say no one is born evil , the way life is , it's unfair and you can't do anything about it and i hate to see so much suffering and have to suffer as well.
but being incel is probably the true philosophy of life , misery is the only choice , since we can't be happy , but even when be happy for a small amount we start to feel like shit and think is this really what life is are sadness and happiness the same thing ? I THINK suicide will solve the question (in gta v) because maybe there is a state
that will solve everything , something greater then life maybe enlightenment .

i end this thread by saying , being an incel , " no one will play the harp when you die" .

in islam they say god knows everyone's future and life and how they will spend it and its written in a book , but they say you are responsible for your actions and you will go to hell fire for so called bad deeds , but i say how ? if the future is already written then there is no time and there is no escape from destiny thats what made me leave the retarded religion .

Yeah, the Masked Arab Actually talked about a few stories (Hadiths) where a very pious Muslim got sent to Hell because God made him into a sinner during the end of his life as a lesson to other Muslims that they're always at the mercy of God's whim.

I don't believe in free will either, but that has more to do with how the universe is structured and a few prominent Atheist YouTubers I know made good videos explaining why free will doesn't exist.

Your posts would be a lot more readable if broken up into shorter paragraphs, just saying. :feelsaww:

And perhaps you could use a capital at the start of your sentences. :smonk:

Your posts would be a lot more readable if broken up into shorter paragraphs, just saying. :feelsaww:

And perhaps you could use a capital at the start of your sentences. :smonk:
too much work

chad has free will not to be a prick. foids have free will to not be a whore but she does. she gives in to the instincts.

life is brownian motion, but with braking system.

If freewill exist then why I die a quick painless death why am I forced to rot in this flesh prison until I die

im the proof of free will. i was so fucking horny yesterday but i did not fap. i was sheer will

im the proof of free will. i was so fucking horny yesterday but i did not fap. i was sheer will
I can disprove it. You didn't fap because it was meant for you to overcome the urge :p

No one will Play he Harp when you die " thats a good analogy.

Like @BlkPillPres Said , Life is a SINGLE PLAYER GAME . Nobody gives a Shit when your Dead and people in the Town nearby dont even know who you are.

I think People dont have a free will " because they are scared of judgment and jail. And only act in a Limited Fashion ( Woman less because they are the prefered gender )

Im certain that your death is Not the end. But We will See , for ourselfs.