Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Free therapy ITT

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Last edited:
>be patient about sex
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

yeah not happening

ty op saved me from paying for multiple sessions to realize it's pointless

np bro, and here is the ultimate moral of therapy:

Never understood therapy or how reddit soys think therapy can solve all your problems. Talking to someone is such a foid way to approach shit. Nothing could be done that way.

>be patient about sex
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

yeah not happening
np bro, and here is the ultimate moral of therapy:

View attachment 441367
View attachment 441368
Never understood therapy or how reddit soys think therapy can solve all your problems. Talking to someone is such a foid way to approach shit. Nothing could be done that way.

Last edited:

Therapy in a nutshell

Just have happy thoughts :feelsclown:

"Be gentle with yourself" wtf this snowflake crap.

Images

bruh what positivies LMAO IF THERE ARE NONE.. I can't discount shit.. When you look like a goblin there are not so many positivies qualities on that one, wouldn't you agree
Screenshot 2021 05 03 21 42 14

jumping to conclusions... bruh WHEN YOU GET REJECTED LIKE 10 TIMES IN A ROW YOU KNOW YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT JUST SAIYN

BEING OVERPOSITIVE ABOUT THINGS DOESN'T HELP
Screenshot 2021 05 03 21 57 44

HOW CAN I IGNORE THE POSITIVES WHEN THERE ARE NONE.. man can't you just leave me alone with your bs already.. if I were to got any I would be dating foids now
Screenshot 2021 05 03 22 05 53

Mental Health GIF by mtv

Drink water take a shower

add drugs and it's basically therapy

No therapy for your face

Struggling Mental Health GIF by YouTube
Choose Mental Health GIF by detoxheavymetalssafely
Mental Health Therapy GIF by YouTube
therapy GIF

Last edited:
Just copemax. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

brene brown love GIF by Rewire.org

So I guess non-perfectionism, or overly concerning yourself with your vulnerabilities and failings, is the hallmark of retards who go to psychotherapy? :feelskek:

therapy won't help me. only tons of jew pills will mellow out my rage filled mind :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ask yourself the following didactic approaches:

Do I really need to use the bathroom, or is this some type of anxiety manifesting in a somatic symptom?

Do I really want to go for a walk, or am I just being hard on myself for gaining weight?

Do the horrible vibes I get from this person matter, or am I just being unreasonable and judging them unfairly?

Your delusion is total, and all the more dangerous and incurable in that you speak just like a person who is fully in possession of his reason.

@Atavistic Autist

lmaoooooooo. Brilliant cold counterposting with cognitive psychology.

How much do you take an hour?

@Atavistic Autist

lmaoooooooo. Brilliant cold counterposting with cognitive psychology.

How much do you take an hour?
In my private practice, $25 copay per 45 minutes with insurance, and $125 out-of-pocket without.

But if you are interested in a higher standard of care, you can try my experimental re-constitutional introject psychotherapy for $300 per each intense session of 30 minutes (not covered by the greedy insurance companies). You will be veritably transformed, that I can tell you. But I cannot guarantee a prescribed outcome. For it's about the journey, not the destination.
brene brown love GIF by Rewire.org

So I guess non-perfectionism, or overly concerning yourself with your vulnerabilities and failings, is the hallmark of retards who go to psychotherapy? :feelskek:

You must know your place; if you're a petty peon, perfectionism is not for you.

Lower your expectations if you're in the lower class. But always be in awe of your masters.

Last edited: