Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Free plastic surgery for Indians in the west

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
I think plastic surgery should be free for Indians living in the west.

We already are genetic trash because our parents birthed us through arranged marriage. They wouldn’t have met without being forced to marry. I think this will allow Indians who were forced into this world like me a chance at ag least looking “normie” tier. We are basically genetically disabled due to arranged marriage.

I can never get plastic surgery because im scared of narcosis.

Not that I want it

There's no surgery for your shit skin

No surgery for dark skin

over

Free transportation too curryland for curries in the west

Free deathcamps for shitskins in the west

On average, as an ethnic group I do feel for curries the most. They have the worst features of all races combined into one. Abomination of a race.

I support eugenics for curries.

On average, as an ethnic group I do feel for curries the most. They have the worst features of all races combined into one. Abomination of a race.

I support eugenics for curries.
Based!

Free transportation too curryland for curries in the west
whats the point in deporting them. We need a final solution for ethnics. We need to be benovelent towards subhumans just like how our ancestors were kind towards the less fortunate. Its not their fault they are shit skin subhumans. Let us try and fuck as many ethnic foids to create a future where our half white offsprings further bleach their bloodlines. That is the final solution.

whats the point in deporting them. We need a final solution for ethnics. We need to be benovelent towards subhumans just like how our ancestors were kind towards the less fortunate. Its not their fault they are shit skin subhumans. Let us try and fuck as many ethnic foids to create a future where our half white offsprings further bleach their bloodlines. That is the final solution.
Gas chamber

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back