Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Free love spell

Will you let me perform this spell for you?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I will perform a love spell ritual for you free of charge. I will be spending my own money. All I want in return is a testimonial posted to inceldom discussion. I live in New York. I need someone who lives relative close to me. The closer the better. I am also willing to take a train to your town, and perform the ritual in person. You need to be working, or in school for the spell to be successful.

I will perform a love spell ritual for you free of charge. I will be spending my own money. All I want in return is a testimonial posted to inceldom discussion. I live in New York. I need someone who lives relative close to me. The closer the better. I am also willing to take a train to your town, and perform the ritual in person. You need to be working, or in school for the spell to be successful.
EF86420B 61EE 47D5 9335 1705CB354BDB

and this nigger selling grooms and moon water lmao

I'll let someone else take the test trial. :feelsjuice:

@LuciferX @Acion1 @Stupid Clown @Hopium @SunnyDayLover @kupwheal @Orzmund @dungeondragon @war_with_myself @PointOfNoReturn @Dark Evil God @DarkStarDown @Ignoredpinaples @AsianKungFao @PhilipBlake @C&UNIX @ElTruecel @Truckzo @Persianyoungcel @RR2XCUP @Zer0/∞ @RREEEEEEEEE @Waco @crvkek @NoLooksNoLife @Glerforpus @DespressedCurryCel1 @MarquisDeSade @Sans @Truefaitholdorder @kek1 @Speed @

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus @Lordgoro1

I have nothing to lose, why not?

I will try cuz I’m bored

I live on the other side of the ocean, over for me.

I'll be interested in reading the testimonial of the Cel who gets this though.

I live on the other side of the ocean, over for me.

I'll be interested in reading the testimonial of the Cel who gets this though.
There are competent practioners all over the world. You can find one near you

Therapy would hardly even work on me because I can't talk to a therapist. I'll have a feeling like "reddit is fucking trash and I hate it" and my smug cunt of a brother will ask me why with the implication I don't have a good reason and act like a smug cunt when I can't perfectly explain all my reasoning on the spot. My bitch cunt of a father kept telling me to explain a different way he could act when I complained about him being an asshole and would get mad when I couldn't on the spot. Fuck him I hope he dies. Shit makes me want to just avoid all interaction with cunts and be alone. I hate having to interact with soyciety. They can have their shitty opinions. I just want to fuck off somewhere and never be disturbed.

(Whoops!)

Aside from craving attention, femoids are apathetic to the extent of being amoral in regards to the harm they inflict on males and other females. That is, they are essentially "sociopathic" and have no moral conscience to curb their short-sighted desires. Orbiters worsen the problem by excusing every malicious action on a foid in hopes of acquiring access to vagina.

Shannon Rose seduced James K despite knowing of his engagement to Carly P.

Carly P was hospitalized for suicide after James K started cheating on her.

I’m down. We are both in New York and I’m in school. Would race have an impact on the spells efficiency?

Inb4 it's gay love spell

@LuciferX @Acion1 @Stupid Clown @Hopium @SunnyDayLover @kupwheal @Orzmund @dungeondragon @war_with_myself @PointOfNoReturn @Dark Evil God @DarkStarDown @Ignoredpinaples @AsianKungFao @PhilipBlake @C&UNIX @ElTruecel @Truckzo @Persianyoungcel @RR2XCUP @Zer0/∞ @RREEEEEEEEE @Waco @crvkek @NoLooksNoLife @Glerforpus @DespressedCurryCel1 @MarquisDeSade @Sans @Truefaitholdorder @kek1 @Speed @
I’m in Europe.

jewrope more like

I’m down. We are both in New York and I’m in school. Would race have an impact on the spells efficiency?
you can do whatever if you're huwhite supreme pizza