Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

France and the UK are almost as bad as the USA in terms of "diversity," race mixing and nigger worship

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★
I do know that France and the UK are like the USA. Full of niggers and shitskins- albeit it not as bad. UK is still around 80% white, while the USA is 60% white. Still -there is full blown nigger worship in the UK, its almost as bad as the USA. Every British movie has some nigger hero who saves the day and gets the white woman by the end . Don't know about French [Jew] movies, but I imagine that its just as bad

Last edited:
Go to London or Paris its full of white women with nigger and shitskin middle eastern men.

Go to London or Paris its full of white women with nigger and shitskin middle eastern men.
Was in London for about a week last year and saw only one BMWF couple (I was outside for most of each day). In Oxford, though, I did see a fat white soy-looking man and his white wife raising mulatto kids. Can probably infer what happened there

Was in London for about a week last year and saw only one BMWF couple (I was outside for most of each day). In Oxford, though, I did see a fat white soy-looking man and his white wife raising mulatto kids. Can probably infer what happened there
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I think France and the UK are having a competition at the moment of who worships niggers the most.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I did see more women with Eastern Mediterannean-looking men though; could’ve been sand or Balkan

France is arguably in a better position than the UK as at least they have a larger and more influential dissident far-right

I don't feel a inch of pity or guilt for the fr*nch people, they deserve everything that happened and is going to happen to them for their crimes in Africa specifically Algeria

france is fuking doomed srs

they already have the highest taxes in the world and they just "elected" a bunch of commies

It's over for the West, and we know (((who))) did it

Germany definitely isn't far behind either when it comes to "diversity". Either way, I hate people and want them to leave me alone. It's all over at this point. Nothing fucking matters anymore.

Brexit didn't really ameliorate the situation much better at all. Over for bongcels.

Germany definitely isn't far behind either when it comes to "diversity". Either way, I hate people and want them to leave me alone. It's all over at this point. Nothing fucking matters anymore.
Yeah, but at least they voted in the far right.

American TV niggers are calm bosses, scientists, hackers, doctors, nurses, psychologists, mechanics, pilots, and everything else opposite to their stereotypes.

American TV niggers are calm bosses, scientists, hackers, doctors, nurses, psychologists, mechanics, pilots, and everything else opposite to their stereotypes.
Hello Emba

Somehow there is no real debate on mass immigration and cultural demolition. Gatekeepers like the BBC have finely tuned a method of shutting down anyone who says anything inconvenient to the powers that be.
The ones who don't get their doors kicked in for wrongthink at 5am that is.

The two most cucked countries in Europe.

I don't feel a inch of pity or guilt for the fr*nch people, they deserve everything that happened and is going to happen to them for their crimes in Africa specifically Algeria
LOL, fuck those shitskins, they got Darwin'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back