Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fragile coping

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
the theory is solid love is not real, women are whores but I think that I can cope better than others here because I am more stupid than them. Everybody copes differently, and some people feel just so betrayed by the false promises that they cannot function anymore. They still function better than me, they can go about their lifes but there is this genuinity those guys have here, That even though they manage to live a normal life. Having some hygiene, going to university or working, practicing sports or whatever. They do all of these things, they actually do stuff. And even though I claim myself to be blackpilled that I have found solutions, say that I will go to prostitutes for the rest of my life and do X,Y, Z too in order to reach some kind of peace, in the end I still dont do anything except rotting and wasting money. I think those people here who can funtion but also having suicidal thoughts are the ones who are most in touch with reality here. No it's not that they are whining or doing cringey stuff, the opposite they are quite lighthearted and can joke about their existencce, they even try to looksmaxxx still and have some hope left. But at the same time those are the one who also are most serious about suicide. They see themselves as unimportant and disposeable which they indeed are, on one day they can make jokes and on the next day they are gone. Maybe some of them will ascend also and in that case they will leave in silence, those are the most based users here. Of course as they grow older and if they are still alone and somehow did not kill themselves they will also be the ones who can cope the best in their situation. Compared to them I am not even human, I am really selfish but I cannot change that about myself. I mean I can talk all I want, and pretend to have empathy for others as much as I want, in the end I wont have the balls to kill myself unlike the others. I am just a leeching, worthless bum who is always dependant on others but even if the help does not come I am someone who would rather create more problems for others and myself instead of finding a long term solution. I am really pathetic compared to most users here but it's not like anything is going to change about it, it was rather just an observation I made where I pitty mself again.

Bro, you have to make paragraphs.
Many of us have severe brain rot. :feelstastyman:

Many of us have severe brain rot. :feelstastyman:
I was just postmaxxxin for 14 hours my brain is fully rotten too rn:feelsaww:

this. not even bc our brains are rotting, but because it's easier for everyone to read, even the most brainmaxxed people here suffer while reading stuff without paragraphs

if there was a guranted way to get above average wealth , without working MUCH , i would do it

but sadly there is an ABUNDANCE OF CHOICE BY DESIGN , and therefore you will remain a poor fuck once your born poor

Im a leech aswell , couldnt care less, working for someone else for an estimated 20 years is cucked .

Was gymceling , fucking bluepilled as i was , thought it would change shit , KEK :ahegao:

and now currently jusr reek in hedonism and Rot

Gleich fress ich nudeln mit hackfleisch und bedrink mich etwas

coping can be fun :smonk:
Döner und Zigaretten für mich bin um 18 Uhr heute aufgestanden :ahegao: