Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fox News Anti-Vaxx Pundit Woman Bre Payton Dies at 26, Likely From Swine Flu and meningitis

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
https://people.com/politics/bre-payton-dies-at-26-sudden-illness/
Qqqq

Pay your respects

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOD FUCKING DAMMIT OH MY LORD HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THIS MADE MY WEEK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Press S to spit on her grave

S

Press S to spit on her grave

S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss

Has a mannish look to her.

Anti-Vaxx Pundit Woman Bre Payton Dies at 26, Likely From Swine Flu and meningitis

That would be as poetic as a young fat activist dying from a heart attack.

Press w to wank (masturbate) on the whore’s grave and cum whilst screaming God bless meningitis.

What a coincidence, I just had a meningitis vaccine today.