Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Four female prison guards impregnated by the same inmate...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
platypus said:
Well he had to buy them diamonds, cars, etc to do it so they're just dumb as fuck prostitutes.

Here is a pic of the inmate, and one of the women. Exactly what I thought she would look like.

TavonWhite-TiffanyLinder.jpg

The inmate looks worse than some of the confirmed truecels on here. Certainly worse than OP!

Baltimore. They aren't even human there.

Wow, I wish I had such a great personality.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I know but that's what Jockcel meant, just correcting.
Chad=white
Tyrone=black

Guy's raised eyebrows makes him look not that masculine actually.

Here's what a masculine looking eye area looks like
220px-Carl_Panzram.jpg

Uppereyelid exposure, 1cm distance between brows and eyes. Jfl he would post here if he were to be alive today.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Wow, I wish I had such a great personality.

Uppereyelid exposure, 1cm distance between brows and eyes. Jfl he would post here if he were to be alive today.

He'd be incarcerated after killing a lot of people, hybristophiliac roasties would be fawning over him but they wouldn't get anywhere near him because he'd be rotting on death row.

Hell, with crowdfunding, they could even bail his ass out of jail or assemble a legal team to get him out assuming they'd allow him parole.

Wtfthis shit gets more absurd every day. Humanity was a failed experiment, I hope the universe just implodes

And here i am, never been in trouble with the law,never done anything wrong except being born and he,IN PRISON, has better life than me . Time to LDAR.

Juxtaposition6 said:
He'd be incarcerated after killing a lot of people, hybristophiliac roasties would be fawning over him but they wouldn't get anywhere near him because he'd be rotting on death row.

Hell, with crowdfunding, they could even bail his ass out of jail or assemble a legal team to get him out assuming they'd allow him parole.

Look, femoids are stupid cunts but they'd never try to bail Chads out of jail collectively. Proof? Look at Jeremy Meeks. All they did was fawn over his great personality.

They were obviously enraptured by his wonderful personality and kind heart!!!11

Recon9 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Dekim said:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y
Dekim said:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y
Dekim said:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y
Dekim said:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y
Dekim said:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y
Dekim said:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

His personality was so amazing it shone through him

Female prison guards shouldn't even be allowed to work in male prisons (and not just because they'd be completely useless if the shit were to hit the fan and these inmates revolted). I mean who is the beta cuck that even thought this whole thing up and didn't see the obvious trainwreck that it would be. It's like having an alcoholic work a free wine tasting booth.

Redpill Robert said:
Female prison guards shouldn't even be allowed to work in male prisons (and not just because they'd be completely useless if the shit were to hit the fan and these inmates revolted). I mean who is the beta cuck that even thought this whole thing up and didn't see the obvious trainwreck that it would be. It's like having an alcoholic work a free wine tasting booth.

Lmao imagine the outrage if you actually said this in front of normies. "GENDER EQUALITY"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back