Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

found out my cousin a faggot

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
he drunk posted on face book about how he loved having this dudes balls in his mouth and dick in his ass. this fucking shit is so funny to read.

he drunk posted on face book about how he loved having this dudes balls in his mouth and dick in his ass. this fucking shit is so funny to read.
Post facebook post or didnt happen Kek

jfl theres not one but two gay drunk posts.

What a faggot but put the posts in here

He can just blur out the image of his face and the names
i wouldnt get doxxed? i really wanna share them cause now i found another one. this dude is a fucking degenerate.

i wouldnt get doxxed? i really wanna share them cause now i found another one. this dude is a fucking degenerate.
You wouldnt because the name and image would be blurred out so no one can look them up.

Doubth his brother even browses .is kek
People here or lurkers could search for the posts. People here have been doxxed before and I doubt lurkers aren’t trying to dox more users

my brother is based im talking about my cousin
Yeah its fairly early this morning, Mb for the typo, At the end of the day its you that decide whether you want to share it or not.

People here or lurkers could search for the posts. People here have been doxxed before and I doubt lurkers aren’t trying to dox more users
yeah they definitely are.

im being general because i dont want to get doxxed by an IT tranny even though multiple are following me