Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Found out I have cavities

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Despite brushing daily. Flossing monthly. I still have cavities. I am done with this subhuman body! Even my teeth are failing me. Trucel trait even after taking dental health seriously, you get fucked.

Now I will need to floss daily and use anti tooth decay tooth paste daily. And even then it might not be enough.

Flossing monthly. I still have cavities.
That’s your problem there boyo. You’re supposed to floss at least every other day. If i go more than a couple days without flossing and smell the floss afterwards it’s fucking disgusting

I've had shitty teeth my whole life. You get used to it

Multvitamin and seafood diet.

That’s your problem there boyo. You’re supposed to floss at least every other day. If i go more than a couple days without flossing and smell the floss afterwards it’s fucking disgusting
yeah I will be flossing daily no choice jfl

Despite brushing daily. Flossing monthly. I still have cavities.
I got a cavity, despite brushing my teeth 3 times a day. So far I haven't got any more problems though.

It's over buddy boyo, this is another agepill
yeah that's true. And nothing I can do but let it rot. All the effort stop the collapse is kinda pointless in someways. Can only slow it

I got a cavity, despite brushing my teeth 3 times a day. So far I haven't got any more problems though.
over boyo. Outside giga Chads almost everyone eventually gets something fucked. subhuman DNA. We need DNA modification ASAP! Need to modify my weak genetic code

over boyo. Outside giga Chads almost everyone eventually gets something fucked. subhuman DNA. We need DNA modification ASAP! Need to modify my weak genetic code
CRISPR will save us.

Eat less sugar and especially eat less often. If you eat carb heavy foods often then you'll surely get cavities eventually. This whole eating six times a day is ruining peoples teeth. Eat maximum of three times per day and you'll be fine

Eat less sugar and especially eat less often. If you eat carb heavy foods often then you'll surely get cavities eventually. This whole eating six times a day is ruining peoples teeth. Eat maximum of three times per day and you'll be fine
jfl I literally ate once a day for years and just only in the past few months ate more often and got fucked. Trucel trait. years of work can be fucked easily