Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found a sex ed book that my parents bought me when I was a kid...

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I remember vividly laying in my bed as a elementary school kid and reading it, imagining how beautiful my first sexual experience is going to be.

It explains how penises work, how vaginas work, how babies are made, insecurities that boys and girls experience when they are first time having sex, insecurites about small penis, etc.

I scrolled through few pages, and there are sketches of boy and girl hugging each other naked in missionary position making love...

Decades later, I'm now 25, balding and short. That experience never happened, I have never seen vagina in my life, inserted my dick into it, touched a girls naked body...

Tears are building up in my eyes...
I want to die a painful death...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Because I deserve it for being such a piece of shit subhuman...
Not like you had any say in that. Us incels deserve to be treated like everyone else if anyone deserves anything at all.

damn the jews got to you early, i think we got that shit in like, idk, early highschool, but we also got a promotional condom iirc, my parents put that on a shelf like it was a trophy or something, where it sat useless for about 5 months until it expired or whatever or they got sick of their son's "trophy" and threw it away

Fuck this modern world people like us are just meant to suffer

Jesus christ why would they buy you that lol
Im just going to fuck a prostitute at some point probably when im a 25 cause its never going to happen otherwise
Im 21 now

Ended up being useless