Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found a psychiatric assessment from the late 1990s...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
So I found a document by a psychiatrist from the late 1990s. It was given to my parents when I was a child... I was about 10 years old.

It pretty much said that I was "infantile"... "Socially stunted"... "Depressed"... And many references to me being fantasy prone in order to escape reality.

It was in reference to my constant physical fighting in school which was considered a problem big enough for me to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Remember that this is considering that in my home country, physical fighting is common place and teachers often look the other way and scoff it off. With that said, even from that standpoint wherein they're not the snowflake libtard teachers we have today... My constant fighting was a problem.

My school days was all about constantly fighting. Constantly defending myself against bullies. It was to the point where I cared more about combat prowess than my grades. I remember purposely loading my backpack with heavy books to help make me stronger.

I just remember my late high school years as one of constant isolation simply because bullies got too scared to physically bully me because I have given many of them a black eye or a bloody nose or mouth. Even broke the glasses of one of them.

Yes. High school is where you're meant to socially develop but I didn't. Having been a bully magnet and having to constantly fight has stunted my social development.

Still haunts me as an adult today like a shadow that follows me around everywhere I go.

Based. At least you were feared and didn’t back down.

Based. All of you should be like this. I used to beat chad bullies who tried to bully me.

there isn't any better way to spend your schooling years. if jews want to force you to run trhouh their indoctrination camps you might as well say fuck it all and start smashing normies

Yes. Quite nice. I'll provide my own, though I often update my "Shay Files" thread with personal data.

As always, real bullies are rewarded. Someone posted here how bullies have far more sex too.