Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel forum is so slow last times

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
did anyone notice it too? i mean its working so slow, today i was struggling with posting, to post one thing i needed one minute and pages were loading so slow
Dssf

and there is 1000 bluepillers almost with only 100 incels, gfto from this forum reddit soycuck, its our place :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Yeah, barely logging in was a struggle

This is really slow recently

chad: fast women
me: slow forum
over

Yeah happened to me aswell, it's pretty annoying ngl.

retarded pedo poster which is somehow allowed to post here got a thread to front page on reddit.

thats why.

gj mods on not banning these weeb sick fucks

retarded pedo poster which is somehow allowed to post here got a thread to front page on reddit.

thats why.

gj mods on not banning these weeb sick fucks
what happened can u give me a link

did anyone notice it too? i mean its working so slow, today i was struggling with posting, to post one thing i needed one minute and pages were loading so slow
View attachment 144023

and there is 1000 bluepillers almost with only 100 incels, gfto from this forum reddit soycuck, its our place :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

OP has rich life

never happened to me

U made this thread during the dead hrs and i was fast asleep, a lot of users are online now

it seems that the tendency is to slow down or to accelerate with the increasing notoriety