Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forum dying because vital members have left or been banned

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Emba, Incelius Savage, Copexodius, Recluse, Blkpillpres, Ika Sama, Edmund Kemper, Lycan, Unsettling, Sexless incel, Substitute Subhuman, Idk25, billowel, TheDarkEnigma Tryna Ascend, Incline, Despressedcurrycel, Sennacherib, Yez. Universallyabhored, BrettyBoy, Idotms, Broly, etc and many others have either left, been banned or deleted their account in the past 8 months alone. I think this loss of users has raped the forum hard this large decrease in active users wasnt even this bad when Serg got doxxed and left. Not even close in fact 2021 & 2022 was one of the most active years for this forum. What happen?? God I do wish I joined earlier on this forum instead of lurking. :fuk:

Last edited:
the forum might come back to life again in the futur, who knows... don't lose hope

the forum might come back to life again in the futur, who knows... don't lose hope
Let’s hope, the new batch of users (who include us) who joined in December 2022 were keeping the forum alive the first 2-3 months.

Most of those guys requested bans

A few just violated rules to the point where they were never going to behave, and got banned

Turnover has always been fairly high here. Some will come back

I didn't realize Emba was gone :(

Everything is a cycle

Don't know any of those guys
Ban all non grays and start over

Let’s hope, the new batch of users (who include us) who joined in December 2022 were keeping the forum alive the first 2-3 months.
ye ye, someone might just need to make more threads than before to keep this forum more alive

Most of those guys requested bans

A few just violated rules to the point where they were never going to behave, and got banned

Turnover has always been fairly high here. Some will come back
Hopefully
Many of the members mentioned above were proven with evidence to have girlfriends , been invited to parties , animal abusers , taller than average , incel shamers and so on.
only a few. Emba, MinisterSinister, TheDarkEnigma, Copexodius were truecels.
ye ye, someone might just need to make more threads than before to keep this forum more alive
Well it’s going to continue to be alive but to keep the activity stable and rising yk?

Nobody smart stays in here for too long. Eventually, you run out of things to stay and just get back to working or coping since there’s more value in those things.

Emba left? Damn, I haven't been active lately, but that's brutal.

i'm still there tho

he got in an argument with fat link because sneir called him a pedophile and eventually left when he got banned and then unbanned
he prob think that he's still banned until now or even worse DIED

this thread have more info about what happened if you're interested

he got in an argument with fat link because sneir called him a pedophile and eventually left when he got banned and then unbanned
he prob think that he's still banned until now or even worse DIED
fag link :D

I will say though Lycan & Billowel we’re confirmed to her ascended so it makes sense.
recluse was literally just an annoying retard and blkpillpres is a pretentious faggot
he was a true sperg showcasing his trueceldom. And Blkpillpres regardless of his massive ego and pretentiousness definitely had most of the mega threads on this forum

@Ryo_Hazuki came back and then disappeared but tbh who gives a fuck about that tallfag, not me for sure

he was a true sperg showcasing his trueceldom.
a deranged schizophrenic shitting on a public street is probably a much bigger incel than I will ever be, but that doesn't mean I want to be around him or enjoy him being there.
And Blkpillpres regardless of his massive ego and pretentiousness definitely had most of the mega threads on this forum
alot of his posts boiled down to simple things that he just talked big. "if you are more attractive women like you more". and if somebody didn't answer with a 500 word essay he would lose his mind. Not too fond of being around elitists who call everyone else around them "below them" and stupid. Sure I enjoy a good essay more than the billion useless shitthreads people upload, but I care alot more about the interactions I have with other users on here than reading a scientific essay I could just read somewhere else.

@Ryo_Hazuki came back and then disappeared but tbh who gives a fuck about that tallfag, not me for sure
He’s an ogre and an OG regardless if he’s a tallfag he’s been around since PUAHATE and still hasn’t ascended.
a deranged schizophrenic shitting on a public street is probably a much bigger incel than I will ever be, but that doesn't mean I want to be around him or enjoy him being there.
He should’ve been contained in sewers tbh. That would’ve been a far better solution.
alot of his posts boiled down to simple things that he just talked big. "if you are more attractive women like you more". and if somebody didn't answer with a 500 word essay he would lose his mind. Not too fond of being around elitists who call everyone else around them "below them" and stupid. Sure I enjoy a good essay more than the billion useless shitthreads people upload, but I care alot more about the interactions I have with other users on here than reading a scientific essay I could just read somewhere else.
True I agree but considering BlkPillPres’s post count he did a lot of the time interact and have convos with users here when he felt like it

r we suposed to be sad these people left? i don't think so :horror: :horror: :horror:
also brety bot is lurking but not posting
Oh yea I’m well aware I’m good friends with BrettyBoy. He’s talked to me a few times in convo here. You remember Sennacherib btw lol?
Neets.net

Discord
I c. Intellau does know his stuff about the users huh

True I agree but considering BlkPillPres’s post count he did a lot of the time interact and have convos with users here when he felt like it
I enjoyed alot of his posts and had some pleasant interactions with him. I'm just saying he was bound to leave with that attitude. And to no surprise alot of people didn't care that he left.

you forgot my nigga @Filthy_Reject

it's over

I enjoyed alot of his posts and had some pleasant interactions with him. I'm just saying he was bound to leave with that attitude. And to no surprise alot of people didn't care that he left.
Fair. I do know @YBP Yxngcel liked him a lot he’s also a member who’s been inactive recently

this thread have more info about what happened if you're interested
Sad, I liked both sneir and emba. Sneir was hilarious.

Oh yea I’m well aware I’m good friends with BrettyBoy. He’s talked to me a few times in convo here. You remember Sennacherib btw lol?
not really
even tho i have been here before for a long time i am wasn't very active, but i was very active in some other forum until i had some argument and left

Only like 1346 posts though. :forcedsmile:
I have very little care for postcount. I personally try to make most of my posts have at least some value. But it doesn't matter as a metric when every 2023cel already has 3k posts from spamming random shit, postmaxxing, or just generally commenting low effort shit on every thread

I have very little care for postcount. I personally try to make most of my posts have at least some value. But it doesn't matter as a metric when every 2023cel already has 3k posts from spamming random shit, postmaxxing, or just generally commenting low effort shit on every thread
It’s not really post maxxing it’s just that I feel like if you’re a regular here you should at least have 2K-3K posts. I don’t really low effort Post that much I’ve had a little genuine convos with people here that add to my post count. It’s still a forum to chat with other Incels at the end of the day.

It’s not really post maxxing it’s just that I feel like if you’re a regular here you should at least have 2K-3K posts. I don’t really low effort Post that much I’ve had a little genuine convos with people here that add to my post count. It’s still a forum to chat with other Incels at the end of the day.
abuaustralicel (or whatever his name is, the chadfishing guy) to me is a much more relevant user than most of the people with over 2-3k posts

see them tomorrow

abuaustralicel (or whatever his name is, the chadfishing guy) to me is a much more relevant user than most of the people with over 2-3k posts
same thing with the doxxer @RobertGarnicasAPedo , an honanary 10k user from his first thread

That’s cuz of his major contribution to the forum with the catfish experiments.
pretty high
Damn. So you’re familiar with a lot of these guys already huh

Broly vital member? Edmund the fakecel? Are you for real? Those "vital members" you speak of are either postmaxxers or fakecels.

Broly vital member? Edmund the fakecel? Are you for real? Those "vital members" you speak of are either postmaxxers or fakecels.
Ok Broly I just put because I was just name dropping users who left in the past 7-8 months but yea faggot was giga fakecel. Edmund I forgot why he was considered fakecel

That’s cuz of his major contribution to the forum with the catfish experiments.

Damn. So you’re familiar with a lot of these guys already huh
yeah but again i lost my account with my computer in 2020, the same year the civil war started to end and my pc was left so this one doesn't count as an alt and not what pepecel think of me