Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forum dying because vital members have left or been banned

yeah but again i lost my account with my computer in 2020, the same year the civil war started to end and my pc was left so this one doesn't count as an alt and not what pepecel think of me
Civil war in your country? Damn, and ah I c. makes a lot more sense

What about me? I'm contributing.

Civil war in your country? Damn, and ah I c. makes a lot more sense
i live in libya, i mentioned this a lot but these days i am in tunisia now. my boss who own two companies can let me and my coworkers go to his place in tunisia to work for a period of time and prob it can be extended so i don't go back to the desert :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror:

You eventually get bored of this or rope

i live in libya, i mentioned this a lot but these days i am in tunisia now. my boss who own two companies can let me and my coworkers go to his place in tunisia to work for a period of time and prob it can be extended so i don't go back to the desert :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror:
Ah Libya the country that was based under Gaddafi but was ruined by the Yankees. Has it gotten really bad there? Brutal

Someone else will replace them.

Ah Libya the country that was based under Gaddafi but was ruined by the Yankees. Has it gotten really bad there? Brutal
ye but i am in a rainy country now and won't go back to it prob for years if i am lucky, new arc

Tryna ascend? :lul:

Late 2018-Spring of 2019 was when the forum was at its peak

Ok Broly I just put because I was just name dropping users who left in the past 7-8 months but yea faggot was giga fakecel. Edmund I forgot why he was considered fakecel
He ascended or something like it, don't really remember details.

your low IQ is showing again :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kys you cancerous braindead faggot I don’t even like Broly I just put him here cuz he came up in my head.

You forgot @mentally lost cel

Very few ogs like me left. Thats why you must all appreciate and respect the creator

Over for incelcels

Why would any sane person stay here? This place is full of doxxers, "fakecels" who try to frame other people as fakecels, mentally ill people, feds, soy infiltrators. This forum has taught me that the difference between incels and normies is non existent. Incels will do all the things normies do while hiding behind being a "victim". "Oh you're a fakecel for being white you mog me therefore I will dox you".

Back in my Lurker days Zer0, NoLooksNoLife, Retardfuel, Tryna Ascend, Wereq, ilikenothing, NBAYoungboy, IchWillSterben and LvL99Bixnood were my favourite users.

Last edited:
I noticed it as well.:yes: :feelsbadman:

Thanks for the mention, bro.