Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have an Infiltrator

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Before you Read:
( Luckily since I live in the UK, I can pretty much dominate here since this faggot is likely tucked up under those nice covers as I am typing this during post midnight. )
( Images were made to ensure 100% proof that this faggot said them so yes it's a long post in terms of how it looks )

So it looks to be that we have a greycel roaming around the forum being an infiltrator, going by the name of FACEandDnB.

Why is that the case? well first of all let us unravel this nigger faggot's account history
Infiltrator Post 1

Evidential Greycel, which we all know have the drop to be a larping faggot, IT/normgroid infiltrator or a genuine cel.

Not only that, but to be banned in under 3 posts ( yes I have a sharp memory when it comes to serious issues, and I do remember this faggot's post count before the ban and it was 3 ) would definitely ring alarm bells. However, from being banned, this guy made a quick ban appeal, after Knajjd caught him out (probably because of what I said being that he was an infiltrator for making a post that was inherently stupid to make and made no sense in the objective manner), and Knajjd just let him off.

Ban Discussion

After his ban appeal, and coming back online, he suddenly makes a thread on lounge ( my assumption, is that he wants to gain good rapport before he ends up fully bringing in the water works ) but wait, who in their right mind makes a introductory post on Lounge, when specifically it has always been on ID. Even other greycels know this and so did I, and the lounge was specifically for off topic discussion, not Introductions mostly. ( though by saying this, new greycels, especially infiltrating ones will end up jumping on ID to discuss intro's and evade a watchdog )

Anyways, with that post being made, I suddenly caught on knowing that this faggot was banned, but now unbanned, so it seemed a bit fishy, and I assumed the prior post was deleted, resulting in a warning but as I saw Users online he was banned on sight, so as he made a new post I was confused, thus the need to see Ban Appeals. I brought up the reason to him and wondered what was up, since my senses were really tingling that this guy was clearly a fake from that post. ( his post and the way he types really does catch me on as being a fake which I will explain later )

Infiltrator Post 2

So he tells me the reason and says he wasn't making a point but clearly the whole post was implying that ugly whitecels, were capable of getting girlfriends, when literally the evidence given for it was just 4 couples, and if by that logic, there wouldn't have to be a 50% whitecel populous on this site then, considering most here would end up getting girlfriends, also what he would be implying is nothing but a pointless anecdote, which is debunked through the current virginity rates of men in america, though what's to say that there are other fakers here masquerading themselves as larps, like other cases of posters who were caught telling their magnificent stories of being given blowjobs etc.

Also offending @knajjd is one strike too.

Afterwards, I just let it be, and carried on browsing as I usually do, and thought ok lets see IT for a second, if there's anything interesting that they decide to "rip apart" from their estrogen infested mouths, and lo and behold, what do we have here, the exact fucking image that I saw getting banned.

FacenDnB 1

My senses were tingling really strongly this time and since I have a strong intuition and gut instinct intrinsicly ( happens in time of serious situations like this ), I decided that I should look into the original poster of that post, and I stress saying original, mainly because the poster of that image, is clearly the one who has made it, if they dub it as 2.0 and states "one more awesome couple added".

As I snoop into the aforementioned profile of this IT user, immediate hints started to arise with one of them being the location of where this "incel" is from.

FacenDnB 2

You see here that this faggot lives in London, a notorious place for being mogged if an incel, this isn't something I wouldn't lie about either, as that city is literally a mog or be mogged, considering the state of cityfoids in that place, with their bourgeoisie like status. However, back to the point, as I give you a convincing proof on why I can tell that the IT poster is infact FACEandDnB.

FacenDnB 3

Right here is the tube from the London Underground, and this isn't hard to tell, as the seats and design are the same as the picture below

And I would know this considering I have travelled to the city couple of times myself and keep a clear detail of everything, since the architecture and tubes themselves have always caught my eye and kept as a record since they were interesting.

So there's that first clue on where the poster is from, as well as the idea that the image was in fact made by him too.

tenor.gif

Another thing I have seen from the reddit account is the times FACE popped up, thus now from knowing that he lives in London, it is safe to ensure that he watches Face and BBC's channel, as we all know Face streams from London, so UK viewers, especially those who are interested in Incels from the UK, who have watched Incel videos, would get a recommendation from Face ( based on the algorithm I expect that location is another component that recommends channels )

Nonetheless, here is the second piece.

FacenDnB 4

Now, you might be saying, True Death, how is this evidence, well it would seem bit odd for someone as such to have FACE talked about and have their username parodise FACE, also to live in London, be a greycel, and post that image I mentioned in the first place, which is directly linked to that IT faggot.

Even the IT poster has posted in IncelsWithoutHate, clearly making silly posts, resulting in them being caught out on it.

FacenDnB 5

Also another hint that the poster is FaceandDnB, is primarly due to what DnB is, meaning Drums and Bass and are usually used in genres such as rap, garage (uk genre) etc.

FacenDnB 6

Now for the reasons why I stated that the way this person types gives off the fake scent.

Reason 1

This post was this user's starter to their thread, labelled as an "introduction", though judging by the content typed, I doubt it's an introduction, and sounds more of a poor attempt, clearly because it doesn't elaborate their stats fully in the initial post, which most users do, and nor why they are Incelibate either. All we get is two lines of a vague intro and that's it.

Reason 2

Next post, tells us his race, ok, but it doesn't tell us his age, though he had stated it afterwards, but why does he need to ask about our ages first, since most greycels don't even ask this question, in fact they just answer it on the spot and most lurking can already tell our ages based on the fact we've repeated them time to time. Almost sounds like a question, where he would respond to with an age lower or around the age everyone is, to "fit in".

And as I guessed.

Reason 3

Onto the next one.

Reason 4

So, this was when I was asking how he still was alive, despite being banned for that stupid first post he had made, but why this post was of concern, is the way he uses incels, as it sounds more like an insult to me than actually being a fellow brocel, but what makes it even worse, is that when you link his age to this post, it either sounds like he's lying and he's not 17, or he's 17 and is playing the pretend game, though he failed to mask his speech properly, since if he were to be a genuine incel that is 17, he wouldn't be asking for our age, nor would he use incels in such a term, since a youngcel would consider this place as a community club, heck even @JohnWickCel doesn't type "incels" in his posts, he knows what it means and doesn't see the need to say it to others, but this faggot, makes it sound so insulting, like I'm supposed to be reminded of my pitiful state. ( and yes I am aware that future Infiltrators will now just look at JohnWick or any other youngcel's posts and mimic them to infiltrate better )

Reason 5

This one made no fucking sense to me. What does he mean by "recession", since I'm only getting two ideas here, one being that he's talking about the recession in the UK currently (which I wasn't even aware off because I was too busy LDAR'ing) and the other being his facial recession, but let's say it's the former based on what @Rheinkwell had said, since if it were to be that case, it still wouldn't matter if the UK is in recession because that doesn't answer the points @Rheinkwell had made. You don't need the economy to be stable to gymmaxx nor to get clothes.

However, if it is genuine facial recession, then I can understand but still, with how cosmetic surgery is increasing in terms of how much they can do, I don't see how responding in such a way is necessary, Lefort 1 on itself helps most of the face, and eyes don't have to be the most appealing feature, unless it's a definite negative canthal tilt, to which he hasn't even described in detail, just said it's "shit" and "makes him look tired".

Reason 6

Now this is the one that makes me really think, because if you read the first sentence, he expects you to remember that his jaw is bad, as if anyone wants to remember your flawed features twice, when you post on Co, considering the main reason you're here is due to your incelibacy. Also the sentence structure is flopped to shit, and sounds like someone, who is starting to learn English or isn't even that coherent in it, especially for someone that lives in London.

Then he says many tall people are deformed..right as if a anecdote proves it and "many" doesn't seem true considering if I were to give my anecdote on those who are tall, most of them aren't even fucking deformed, you fucking mongoloid.

The last one just says yeah I'm infiltrating.

There was also another reason why he caught himself off guard, that being in regards to what @Billowel had stated, which was in relation to not knowing the Infiltrator's face and since I can't post the image due to img limit, I will quote them.

i live in london.I don't know,i feel like you still have a chance.I haven't seen your face but 6'1 is probably enough for an asian girl.green eyes is pretty good.But again we haven't seen your face so yeah
I’m not gonna post face sorry. Also would rather be virgin than have Asian wife cause I don’t want incel sons etc. If you wanna know how over it is for my face, one word
OVER
i am not asking you to post your face.it's also against rules if i am not mistaken.still london is hell.hopefully i will one day be able to move to my homeland

The way he says he won't post his face, sounds like he was threatened by what @Billowel had said, as if it was implying to that where it was being demanded by Billow, but clearly that's not the case now, since Billow usually isn't someone in my opinion who goes after people, but just by what Billow said and how he reacted..Oh Boy, and clearly the grey should know and be reading the rules of the forum, to know pictures of your face aren't allowed to be posted, unless you erase some features ( but he doesn't know that ). Regardless, no one is going to care if you post your face or even DM someone, but to say that and then finish it off with "OVER" in spoilers, just presents how low effort that response was and how he's only saying it like some fucking meme or something. He clearly repeated the lingo from here but sounds more like the stuff from The Sewers and other threads.

To top it all off, his other posts in that thread, doesn't make him sound genuine and like a poor quality shit poster, that is brute forcing themselves in, constantly repeating the same one liners like "mogged" etc. and doesn't even input in anything unique of their own, which is why greycel bashing should be encouraged, to weed out good posters from the bad ones.

Another thing that caught my eye too, was that the IT poster also had an account here and on Lookism before they got banned for cross posting on IT too, though yes the left image shows it's been a year but looking at the comments it would state he has been with IT since, and still continues to do so based on the image on the right.

FacenDnB 7

Finally, I would like something to say to @FACEandDnB, which is that with this post active, you are literally on lockdown, as well as a scourge hunt, for any future posts you will make, as all your posts will be viewed with a sharp eye, so either you oust yourself or be in fear. So in the words of the almighty Low Tier God.

And I think I might know what @FACEandDnB 's face looks like to which I shall post, as the picture is linked to the DnB evidence

Also credits to @BummerDrummer for helping me out.

Bummer Drummer Debut

Attachments

• 1601523940224.png
    1601523940224.png
    117 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Yeah, no way I am reading all of this.

Speculation like this belongs in Lounge, I think. This is interesting, but it's just speculation.

Infiltrates me, XD

icecat7 is @NekoStance aka icecutter

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
detectives me

Yeah seems dubious I guess. Although I really doubt it's icecat. Aha, he really wouldn't have the time/effort/desire to LARP post here believe me.
Idk, the way @FACEandDnB made that first post, which even knajjd instant banned, gave me something weird. Nonetheless, I stated he's going to be checked on, because he doesn't sound genuine.

Didn't read but based and high IQ nonetheless.

These IT turds are stupid faggots. They have one job in their NEET life yet they can't do it properly. JFL at IT phaggots.

Also, I didn't ever introduce myself in the lounge.

Yeah, no way I am reading all of this.
I started to, but then it kept going on and on and on. I'm like wtf, it's not going anywhere.

Didn't read but based and high IQ nonetheless.

These IT turds are stupid faggots. They have one job in their NEET life yet they can't do it properly. JFL at IT phaggots.
ITcels can't larp properly. You can see it all the time in their fake testimonials about how they used to be blackpilled that they pin and give reddit awards to on their shithole sub.

mfw
Index

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out

Read every word. High IQ tbh.

I have read all of it.
Do you have hard proof?
He makes a pretty good case. I see a similarity between the user in question and the person from cucktears.

Dont care tbh. Its not my job to defend this forum.

The forum is already public, what's the point of registering here?

Good observation. I do not understand why people infiltrate this forum to LARP.

I didn't read but I remember reporting him for posting bluepill (something like "how could this guy get a gf?")

Imagine writing a whole book just to be wrong JFL.

Nice try, Detective Dennis!

Before you Read:
( Luckily since I live in the UK, I can pretty much dominate here since this faggot is likely tucked up under those nice covers as I am typing this during post midnight. )
( Images were made to ensure 100% proof that this faggot said them so yes it's a long post in terms of how it looks )

So it looks to be that we have a greycel roaming around the forum being an infiltrator, going by the name of FACEandDnB.

Why is that the case? well first of all let us unravel this nigger faggot's account history
View attachment 348094

Evidential Greycel, which we all know have the drop to be a larping faggot, IT/normgroid infiltrator or a genuine cel.

Not only that, but to be banned in under 3 posts ( yes I have a sharp memory when it comes to serious issues, and I do remember this faggot's post count before the ban and it was 3 ) would definitely ring alarm bells. However, from being banned, this guy made a quick ban appeal, after Knajjd caught him out (probably because of what I said being that he was an infiltrator for making a post that was inherently stupid to make and made no sense in the objective manner), and Knajjd just let him off.

View attachment 348097

After his ban appeal, and coming back online, he suddenly makes a thread on lounge ( my assumption, is that he wants to gain good rapport before he ends up fully bringing in the water works ) but wait, who in their right mind makes a introductory post on Lounge, when specifically it has always been on ID. Even other greycels know this and so did I, and the lounge was specifically for off topic discussion, not Introductions mostly. ( though by saying this, new greycels, especially infiltrating ones will end up jumping on ID to discuss intro's and evade a watchdog )

Anyways, with that post being made, I suddenly caught on knowing that this faggot was banned, but now unbanned, so it seemed a bit fishy, and I assumed the prior post was deleted, resulting in a warning but as I saw Users online he was banned on sight, so as he made a new post I was confused, thus the need to see Ban Appeals. I brought up the reason to him and wondered what was up, since my senses were really tingling that this guy was clearly a fake from that post. ( his post and the way he types really does catch me on as being a fake which I will explain later )

View attachment 348119

So he tells me the reason and says he wasn't making a point but clearly the whole post was implying that ugly whitecels, were capable of getting girlfriends, when literally the evidence given for it was just 4 couples, and if by that logic, there wouldn't have to be a 50% whitecel populous on this site then, considering most here would end up getting girlfriends, also what he would be implying is nothing but a pointless anecdote, which is debunked through the current virginity rates of men in america, though what's to say that there are other fakers here masquerading themselves as larps, like other cases of posters who were caught telling their magnificent stories of being given blowjobs etc.

Also offending @knajjd is one strike too.

Afterwards, I just let it be, and carried on browsing as I usually do, and thought ok lets see IT for a second, if there's anything interesting that they decide to "rip apart" from their estrogen infested mouths, and lo and behold, what do we have here, the exact fucking image that I saw getting banned.

View attachment 348102

My senses were tingling really strongly this time and since I have a strong intuition and gut instinct intrinsicly ( happens in time of serious situations like this ), I decided that I should look into the original poster of that post, and I stress saying original, mainly because the poster of that image, is clearly the one who has made it, if they dub it as 2.0 and states "one more awesome couple added".

As I snoop into the aforementioned profile of this IT user, immediate hints started to arise with one of them being the location of where this "incel" is from.

View attachment 348103

You see here that this faggot lives in London, a notorious place for being mogged if an incel, this isn't something I wouldn't lie about either, as that city is literally a mog or be mogged, considering the state of cityfoids in that place, with their bourgeoisie like status. However, back to the point, as I give you a convincing proof on why I can tell that the IT poster is infact FACEandDnB.

View attachment 348104

Right here is the tube from the London Underground, and this isn't hard to tell, as the seats and design are the same as the picture below

View attachment 348133

And I would know this considering I have travelled to the city couple of times myself and keep a clear detail of everything, since the architecture and tubes themselves have always caught my eye and kept as a record since they were interesting.

So there's that first clue on where the poster is from, as well as the idea that the image was in fact made by him too.

tenor.gif

Another thing I have seen from the reddit account is the times FACE popped up, thus now from knowing that he lives in London, it is safe to ensure that he watches Face and BBC's channel, as we all know Face streams from London, so UK viewers, especially those who are interested in Incels from the UK, who have watched Incel videos, would get a recommendation from Face ( based on the algorithm I expect that location is another component that recommends channels )

Nonetheless, here is the second piece.

View attachment 348111

Now, you might be saying, True Death, how is this evidence, well it would seem bit odd for someone as such to have FACE talked about and have their username parodise FACE, also to live in London, be a greycel, and post that image I mentioned in the first place, which is directly linked to that IT faggot.

Even the IT poster has posted in IncelsWithoutHate, clearly making silly posts, resulting in them being caught out on it.

View attachment 348150

Also another hint that the poster is FaceandDnB, is primarly due to what DnB is, meaning Drums and Bass and are usually used in genres such as rap, garage (uk genre) etc.

View attachment 348195

Now for the reasons why I stated that the way this person types gives off the fake scent.

View attachment 348202

This post was this user's starter to their thread, labelled as an "introduction", though judging by the content typed, I doubt it's an introduction, and sounds more of a poor attempt, clearly because it doesn't elaborate their stats fully in the initial post, which most users do, and nor why they are Incelibate either. All we get is two lines of a vague intro and that's it.

View attachment 348204

Next post, tells us his race, ok, but it doesn't tell us his age, though he had stated it afterwards, but why does he need to ask about our ages first, since most greycels don't even ask this question, in fact they just answer it on the spot and most lurking can already tell our ages based on the fact we've repeated them time to time. Almost sounds like a question, where he would respond to with an age lower or around the age everyone is, to "fit in".

And as I guessed.

View attachment 348209

Onto the next one.

View attachment 348210

So, this was when I was asking how he still was alive, despite being banned for that stupid first post he had made, but why this post was of concern, is the way he uses incels, as it sounds more like an insult to me than actually being a fellow brocel, but what makes it even worse, is that when you link his age to this post, it either sounds like he's lying and he's not 17, or he's 17 and is playing the pretend game, though he failed to mask his speech properly, since if he were to be a genuine incel that is 17, he wouldn't be asking for our age, nor would he use incels in such a term, since a youngcel would consider this place as a community club, heck even @JohnWickCel doesn't type "incels" in his posts, he knows what it means and doesn't see the need to say it to others, but this faggot, makes it sound so insulting, like I'm supposed to be reminded of my pitiful state. ( and yes I am aware that future Infiltrators will now just look at JohnWick or any other youngcel's posts and mimic them to infiltrate better )

View attachment 348231

This one made no fucking sense to me. What does he mean by "recession", since I'm only getting two ideas here, one being that he's talking about the recession in the UK currently (which I wasn't even aware off because I was too busy LDAR'ing) and the other being his facial recession, but let's say it's the former based on what @Rheinkwell had said, since if it were to be that case, it still wouldn't matter if the UK is in recession because that doesn't answer the points @Rheinkwell had made. You don't need the economy to be stable to gymmaxx nor to get clothes.

However, if it is genuine facial recession, then I can understand but still, with how cosmetic surgery is increasing in terms of how much they can do, I don't see how responding in such a way is necessary, Lefort 1 on itself helps most of the face, and eyes don't have to be the most appealing feature, unless it's a definite negative canthal tilt, to which he hasn't even described in detail, just said it's "shit" and "makes him look tired".

View attachment 348235

Now this is the one that makes me really think, because if you read the first sentence, he expects you to remember that his jaw is bad, as if anyone wants to remember your flawed features twice, when you post on Co, considering the main reason you're here is due to your incelibacy. Also the sentence structure is flopped to shit, and sounds like someone, who is starting to learn English or isn't even that coherent in it, especially for someone that lives in London.

Then he says many tall people are deformed..right as if a anecdote proves it and "many" doesn't seem true considering if I were to give my anecdote on those who are tall, most of them aren't even fucking deformed, you fucking mongoloid.

The last one just says yeah I'm infiltrating.

There was also another reason why he caught himself off guard, that being in regards to what @Billowel had stated, which was in relation to not knowing the Infiltrator's face and since I can't post the image due to img limit, I will quote them.

The way he says he won't post his face, sounds like he was threatened by what @Billowel had said, as if it was implying to that where it was being demanded by Billow, but clearly that's not the case now, since Billow usually isn't someone in my opinion who goes after people, but just by what Billow said and how he reacted..Oh Boy, and clearly the grey should know and be reading the rules of the forum, to know pictures of your face aren't allowed to be posted, unless you erase some features ( but he doesn't know that ). Regardless, no one is going to care if you post your face or even DM someone, but to say that and then finish it off with "OVER" in spoilers, just presents how low effort that response was and how he's only saying it like some fucking meme or something. He clearly repeated the lingo from here but sounds more like the stuff from The Sewers and other threads.

To top it all off, his other posts in that thread, doesn't make him sound genuine and like a poor quality shit poster, that is brute forcing themselves in, constantly repeating the same one liners like "mogged" etc. and doesn't even input in anything unique of their own, which is why greycel bashing should be encouraged, to weed out good posters from the bad ones.

Another thing that caught my eye too, was that the IT poster also had an account here and on Lookism before they got banned for cross posting on IT too, though yes the left image shows it's been a year but looking at the comments it would state he has been with IT since, and still continues to do so based on the image on the right.

View attachment 348229

Finally, I would like something to say to @FACEandDnB, which is that with this post active, you are literally on lockdown, as well as a scourge hunt, for any future posts you will make, as all your posts will be viewed with a sharp eye, so either you oust yourself or be in fear. So in the words of the almighty Low Tier God.

View attachment 348167

And I think I might know what @FACEandDnB 's face looks like to which I shall post, as the picture is linked to the DnB evidence

Also credits to @BummerDrummer for helping me out.

View attachment 348096

High IQ observations but JFL at wasting your time for some larper foid whore. I commented on her other thread where she made the low iq remarks on why some truecels found gfs it was so fucking easy to explain they were either statusmaxxed from youtube or JBWmaxxing or Betamaxxiing evne if posting outliers so fucking what nobody ever questioned outliers exist.

I lived in London for 15 years, I live in Scotland now. London is so fucking brutal holy shit. It's a very brutal city to live in if you are ugly. You either thugmaxx or you rope those are your only options as an ugly man in London.

High IQ observations but JFL at wasting your time for some larper foid whore. I commented on her other thread where she made the low iq remarks on why some truecels found gfs it was so fucking easy to explain they were either statusmaxxed from youtube or JBWmaxxing or Betamaxxiing evne if posting outliers so fucking what nobody ever questioned outliers exist.

I lived in London for 15 years, I live in Scotland now. London is so fucking brutal holy shit. It's a very brutal city to live in if you are ugly. You either thugmaxx or you rope those are your only options as an ugly man in London.
It's not even a foid
Can someone give me a TLDR
Oh I don't know if you read the DM I sent but do you know anyone by the name of Aelfred Rex, apparently he was known here, so I assumed he had an account before he was caught out too.

Based. Infiltrator purge when

Sherlock holmes tier post

no one cares that i debunked half of this cage

I think you're giving to much thought into this.

Got to half way and had enough, but good detective skills bro

I agree with not posting in Lounge, I was given a warning for posting random stuff in Inceldom Discussion