Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forum changed a lot

This forum has the most based people I've ever witnessed

joined jul 26, 2019
tenor.gif
U got any problems mane?

I thought you roped OP

And i dont really understand something; everyone especially on offtopic section has an inside joke vibe. I feel like im missing something when i read posts.
NT

When I do good posts nobody is there to read it, but when I do an autistic post it starts to appear a lot of people there to postmaxx...
:cryfeels:

When I do good posts nobody is there to read it, but when I do an autistic post there are a lot of people there to postmaxx...
Very sad:cryfeels::cryfeels:

When I do good posts nobody is there to read it, but when I do an autistic post it starts to appear a lot of people there to postmaxx...
hey

i remember lurking, it was somehow too hard to make an account.
I lurked for a year before deciding to make an account as I was to afraid of government tracking me for wrong think in the future but stopped giving a fuck.

Older threads seem more memey tbh. This probably made it more fun. Now it is sort of mundane.