Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fortnite is cancer

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Can't believe everyone plays this shitty game now, I used to play it but got bored real quick however my friends are still addicted to it and spending real money on it, this game legit has no objective or anything, spawn kill die. How can people be content with a game like this for so long?

I played it once on release and I’m horrible at it. I can understand it’s popularity though.

Another reason why you can't have friends.

I just started playing it for the first time today lol

Fortnite is the best game ive ever played(after cs go).

You need a lot of brain and skill to be good at that game. Your building must be very fast to compete with other players and your decisions on how to outplay your opponent should be on point.

its shit. WARMODE on steam is much better

cant wait until insurgency sandstorm comes out tho

Fortnite, PUBG and Ogrewatch, they are all same shit and gay as fuck.

Fortnite, PUBG and Ogrewatch, they are all same shit and gay as fuck.
played overwatch, legit gets boring after a while, any fag who plays these games for a long time and always speaks about it, is doing it just for the trend.

It is actual cancer, every game has to have a battle royal mode now.

Everyone has a different taste I guess. I also personally don't like fortnite, oh and also I killed 3 teammed up guys yesterday in my first ever game and ended up #5th(with a team but it was dead), ez.
played overwatch, legit gets boring after a while, any fag who plays these games for a long time and always speaks about it, is doing it just for the trend.
Yeah because overwatch is battle royale lol.

its for normies

Fortnite is abysmal and doesn't even compare to PUBG. Normies only like it because it's free and their friends are playing it. I hope one day a tactical realistic first person battle royale will come out that's much better than PUBG tho because the devs of the game are abysmal but I can't see anything that's objectively better for the competitive battle royale market in the realistic department.

Just because you are a noskin :feelsgah: