Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fortnite hosts world's largest concert as Marshmello plays set to 10 million gamers

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Anyone else attend it last Saturday? It was fun

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/tec...llo-plays-set-to-10-million-gamers/ar-BBTaMOO
The world's biggest concert took place over the weekend, though anyone not familiar with the online game Fortnite may not have known it was taking place.
The appearance of Christopher Comstock – who goes by the stage name DJ Marshmello – within the wildly popular video game represented the largest virtual performance in history, with an estimated 10 million people witnessing the 10 minute set.
"We made history today," Marshmello tweeted. "The first ever live virtual concert inside of @fortnite with millions of people in attendance. So insane, thank you Epic Games and everyone who made this possible!"

I don't know what to say...

[LDAR]

Last edited:
Shame it wasn’t allah akbared tbh

Ehhh. What the fuck am I supposed to make of something like this? It's just some soy game with some soy cucks playing it.

Stacey's and Chads play this game mostly on Twitch, the soy looking ones play apex or pubg like shroud (who uses aimbots btw)

WigglyHeavyFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
10 million of future incels.is users

fuck these faggots. ban this gay ass game

this is so gey. what's a dj marshmallow

why did I have to be alive for this?

"Yo what is up fortnite"
yikes!

The Stacy on twitch makes me want to rope.

and they said that incelcon was just a fantasy

also marshmello is gay af

The popularity of this game is getting out of hand :(

Anyone who attended this should be perma banned for being an enormous normalfag

We work and slave just so people can play fortnite

Modern videogames.
If you don't like it, you're the problem.

I don't play fortnite and I'm not familiar with the artist so no I didn't attend.