Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Former Oneitis Who Wasted Nine Years Of My Life and Almost 30K Died Of Cancer

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
Eternal hellfire for worthless cunts who waste years of a man's life and thousands of dollars of his hard earned money. Was a thick, cuban version of Kate Upton that was reduced to a bag of bones. Could have probably ascended sooner in life if she hadn't deliberately used emotional blackmail to keep me from talking to other women anytime I got discouraged and tried looking to meet someone else, which I admit, in my young naivety, lead me to believe we had a chance (I thought it was jealousy). Practically begged me for forgiveness when she found out her time was limited, but I outright told her to fuck off (thought maybe her appearance was drug related at the time). Died less than a year later looking like a damn cracked out zombie. Enjoy eternity in the bottomless pit, bitch...

Last edited:
Kek. She got what she fucking deserved. Props to you king.

Could have probably ascended sooner in life if she hadn't deliberately used emotional blackmail to keep me from talking to other women

Interesting choice of words. "Could have ascended sooner"...

Eternal hellfire for worthless cunts who waste years of a man's life and thousands of dollars of his hard earned money. Was a thick, cuban version of Kate Upton that was reduced to a bag of bones. Could have probably ascended sooner in life if she hadn't deliberately used emotional blackmail to keep me from talking to other women anytime I got discouraged and tried looking to meet someone else, which I admit, in my young naivety, lead me to believe we had a chance (I thought it was jealousy). Practically begged me for forgiveness when she found out her time was limited, but I outright told her to fuck off (thought maybe her appearance was drug related at the time). Died less than a year later looking like a damn cracked out zombie. Enjoy eternity in the bottomless pit, bitch...
almost died in title, so she ded?

Interesting choice of words. "Could have ascended sooner"...
It was all throughout my late 20s to mid-late 30s that she played this game. That was what people consider a guy's prime. Now I'm 40 and positive I'm not gonna ascend the way I probably could have at that age.

*Bully maguire dance*

how the fuck did you lose 30k?!

Honestly a little self inflicted 9 years and 30k makes you kind of a retard. Not to say she isnt a scumbag though she is not rotting in hell (women do not posess souls) I am saying the first bit not to just insult you more as a I hope you learned a valuable lesson and never trust a foid again.

Honestly a little self inflicted 9 years and 30k makes you kind of a retard. Not to say she isnt a scumbag though she is not rotting in hell (women do not posess souls) I am saying the first bit not to just insult you more as a I hope you learned a valuable lesson and never trust a foid again.

I get it now, but of course was younger, naive and more optimistic at the time.

Last edited:
how the fuck did you lose 30k?!
Constantly hit me up for bills, clothes, help with pets, food, weed, etc etc. Shit adds up over the span of nine years.

did you lose virginity with her?

What no blackpill does to a mf
Truth be told, never said this out loud, but I met her either before or after the Sodini shooting, can't remember. A part of me genuinely feared being pushed to the edge in a similar manner and I guess that made me wanna try even harder to get with her now that I think of it. That, and she was an exotic latina with massive tits, a matching ass and long legs...

Truth be told, never said this out loud, but I met her either before or after the Sodini shooting, can't remember. A part of me genuinely feared being pushed to the edge in a similar manner and I guess that made me wanna try even harder to get with her now that I think of it. That, and she was an exotic latina with massive tits, a matching ass and long legs...
Brutal, bro :feelsbadman:

Could have probably ascended sooner in life if she hadn't deliberately used emotional blackmail to keep me from talking to other women
Wait, you had unpaid sex? :feelshmm:

oh no... What you having for dinner anyway OP?

Remember that normies may want to hound you for being "muh unempathetic". But remember, if the tables were turned, and it were the ugly reject male who ended up dying of cancer, they wouldn't give a single fuck. They show time and time again that they never do. Many of them would infact be happy. Normie hypocrisy 101