Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former nurse helps disabled and special needs men the best way she feels she can

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Last edited:
Imagine if a man did this. Hell would freeze over.

"Man that worked at special needs care quit his job to charge special needs people to have sex with him, sometimes taking advantage of the retarded and doing it for free"

Fucking rapist foid

Last edited:
typical foid all they have is their body. they cant engage in conversation just 5-10 minutes of pleasure and afterwards they are useless

i am convied nature made foids just to perpetuate the human species, they are useless otherwise.

we can see they work now but they are doing the same wagecuck jobs men have been doing for decades and they are proud of it :feelskek::feelskek:

they are just clueless useless and they arent even attractive when our libido is low. absolute abonitations

atleast female lions go hunting and shit, western foids are just useless throphies

typical foid all they have is their body. they cant engage in conversation just 5-10 minutes of pleasure and afterwards they are useless

i am convied nature made foids just to perpetuate the human species, they are useless otherwise.

we can see they work now but they are doing the same wagecuck jobs men have been doing for decades and they are proud of it :feelskek::feelskek:

they are just clueless useless and they arent even attractive when our libido is low. absolute abonitations

atleast female lions go hunting and shit, western foids are just useless throphies
My hate grows stronger for women everyday

women are like children, therefore ALL men who fornicate with even grannies are pedophiles

Well to be fair, it's the only thing women in STEM are good for :feelsYall:

Well to be fair, it's the only thing women in STEM are good for :feelsYall:
it would be awesome if every stem class had whores to fuck after a lecture

Well there's something similar:
Professors fuck you over after every lecture.
cheerleaders are CHOSEN SLUTS for football players. Their destiny is to get groped and knocked up before 18

cheerleaders are CHOSEN SLUTS for football players. Their destiny is to get groped and knocked up before 18
Football and cheerleader culture is only an American thing. I don't know if I even want to experience it. Sounds like a pain.
The only redeemable thing about American schools is that normies are constantly at threat of shootings. I wouldn't worry because the shooters seem like people I would be good friends with.